GMs Sale on DTRPG - And feedback needed

Welcome to the Palladium Books destination for all things Savage Rifts™. Please keep conversions to items, people, etc found in the various Rifts books and/or Savage Rifts books.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Apollyon
D-Bee

GMs Sale on DTRPG - And feedback needed

Unread post by Apollyon »

Over on DriveThruRPG there is a bunch of stuff on sale...including my first ever published anything.

The SWADE Savage Rifts Character Folio. It's on sale!

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/193588/Savage-Rifts-Character-Folio-SWADE-Edition

I also am looking for feedback. I have a few fixes in the pipe, but am waiting to submit them until I get just a bit more feedback on how the sheet works for people, and if there are any issues with it.

If you purchased the Explorer's edition version, then you are in luck! You auto upgraded to the new version. Just follow the link above and you'll see you can just download it because it's already purchased. If you didn't, then it's a nice discount. I get nothing if you buy it. I just want people to enjoy Rifts!
Apollyon
D-Bee

Re: GMs Sale on DTRPG - And feedback needed

Unread post by Apollyon »

Current Feedback:

Page 4 (Robots & Vehicles): The layers "No Background - Blue Boxes" and "Borders Only - Printer Friendly" has an issue with the border around "Wounds". The border is misshapen and cuts into the INC status at the bottom. (Graphical Fix)

Border Only - Printer Friendly might be more printer friendly without the background logos (Coalition Skull, Tomorrow Legion, etc in the background of a few areas)

Reset Button - Currently prints as a grey rectangle. Needs to be set to "visible but won't print". Could also use a graphic icon to be more present..maybe.

Return to “Savage Rifts™”