Savage VTT

Welcome to the Palladium Books destination for all things Savage Rifts™. Please keep conversions to items, people, etc found in the various Rifts books and/or Savage Rifts books.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Riftmaker
Adventurer

Savage VTT

Unread post by Riftmaker »

Hay people with the announcement that savage rifts will be getting a fantasy grounds module sooner or later I am kicking around picking up a copy of FG ultimate. I'd like some feed back on anyone that used FG verse other VTT platforms like foundry, or roll 20. Anyone with any first hand experience running SWADE rifts on any of those care to help me decide?
esmdev
Newb

Re: Savage VTT

Unread post by esmdev »

Riftmaker wrote:Hay people with the announcement that savage rifts will be getting a fantasy grounds module sooner or later I am kicking around picking up a copy of FG ultimate. I'd like some feed back on anyone that used FG verse other VTT platforms like foundry, or roll 20. Anyone with any first hand experience running SWADE rifts on any of those care to help me decide?

Sorry, I can't answer your question about the other tabletops as I don't use them, but I can tell you that the Savage Rifts Players Guide came out today on Fantasy Grounds. :)
Bill
Megaversal® Ambassador

Re: Savage VTT

Unread post by Bill »

I just started running Savage Rifts on Roll20. It was a huge amount of work on the front end to set up the rules and NPC references. I'm not totally sure that it was worth the effort but time will tell.

Return to “Savage Rifts™”