Rifts France

Welcome to the Palladium Books destination for all things Savage Rifts™. Please keep conversions to items, people, etc found in the various Rifts books and/or Savage Rifts books.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

chillperil
D-Bee

Rifts France

Unread post by chillperil »

As i received my KS contribution, i want to GM the Savage Rifts game. But even if i love the Tolkeen war and some of the CS background, i would like to set my play in a european location, possibly in France (since i'm french ;D ). I know Pinnnacle will focus on North America, which is fine, but i was wondering if Palladium has published some material for France. I didn't see any world book, i don't know what the rifter could have said about this country. In the forums, i've only found hints for cyber knights and druids.

So i count on rifts scholar fans to help me gathering all information on France in the Rifts Worlds, and what guidelines can i use to create a setting in symbiosis with the published books. When i read what was planned for Rome, i know the background isn't necessary linked with our culture, and that's good, but it should collide with geographical and temper of french boys ;)

(And since i haven't found the answer anywhere yet, is a release schedule for Savage Rights has been made public yet ?)

Thanks for your help and remarks,
zyanitevp
Champion
Comment: Check out our Twitch stream!

Re: Rifts France

Unread post by zyanitevp »

France is covered in Triax, World Book 5, and in Mindwerks, Sourcebook 3, as well as England, World Book 3. All are available on Drive Thru RPG and through Palladium directly.
Broadcasting live twitchtv
My Twitter
Now Playing Savage Rifts as a Trimadore TechnoWizard
Image Image
chillperil
D-Bee

Re: Rifts France

Unread post by chillperil »

Thanks, i have baught them, i will compile the data and come back with something.

Return to “Savage Rifts™”