Savage RIFTS?

Welcome to the Palladium Books destination for all things Savage Rifts™. Please keep conversions to items, people, etc found in the various Rifts books and/or Savage Rifts books.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Ianedat
Newb

Savage RIFTS?

Unread post by Ianedat »

Has there been mention of a Savage RIFTS rukeset? Also if not how compatible would the normal Savage Worlds ruleset be?
This is my first time really looking at Savage Worlds (dur to RIFTS) and I'm liking what I'm seeing.
Captain_Nibbz
Adventurer

Re: Savage RIFTS?

Unread post by Captain_Nibbz »

Ianedat wrote:Has there been mention of a Savage RIFTS rukeset? Also if not how compatible would the normal Savage Worlds ruleset be?
This is my first time really looking at Savage Worlds (dur to RIFTS) and I'm liking what I'm seeing.

https://www.peginc.com/product-category/rifts/

This might be useful to you.
A good friend will help you hide a body. A best friend will lend you the P.P.E. you need to resurrect the body as a loyal zombie servant.

"If I kept a list of all time worst Sound Off threads, this would be way up there." - Mack
zyanitevp
Champion
Comment: Check out our Twitch stream!

Re: Savage RIFTS?

Unread post by zyanitevp »

It is really amazing- as a person who has played Rifts since it came out, this is amazing! If you are curious, and want to see a group of long time Palladium people play the game, join us- Irregulars next game 6/1/19- link in signature
Broadcasting live twitchtv
My Twitter
Now Playing Savage Rifts as a Trimadore TechnoWizard
Image Image

Return to “Savage Rifts™”