Problem locating Sharpshooting edge

Welcome to the Palladium Books destination for all things Savage Rifts™. Please keep conversions to items, people, etc found in the various Rifts books and/or Savage Rifts books.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

alogan
D-Bee

Problem locating Sharpshooting edge

Unread post by alogan »

This is in regards to the updated Adventure Edition of Savage Rifts:

I've checked the indexes of SWADE, the Tomorrow Legion Player's Handbook, and other Savage Rifts books but I don't see a page number to find the Sharpshooting skill that is mentioned in many character descriptions. Can anyone help me track down where this is in either SWADE or Savage Rifts (the new edition)?
blackwingedheaven
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: "Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by simple stupidity." -Hanlon's Razor

Re: Problem locating Sharpshooting edge

Unread post by blackwingedheaven »

alogan wrote:This is in regards to the updated Adventure Edition of Savage Rifts:

I've checked the indexes of SWADE, the Tomorrow Legion Player's Handbook, and other Savage Rifts books but I don't see a page number to find the Sharpshooting skill that is mentioned in many character descriptions. Can anyone help me track down where this is in either SWADE or Savage Rifts (the new edition)?

What Sharpshooting skill are you talking about? Do you mean the Marksman Edge? Give me a specific entry and I'll have something more specific to tell you.
"Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is an absurd one." -Voltaire

Return to “Savage Rifts™”