Does Max's Prescient affect weapons with Inescapable?

Here you can discuss rules related questions pertaining to the Robotech RPG Tactics™ game. Do you have your own rules modifications to share? Constructive suggestions for future rules expansion? Talk about them here!

Moderators: Phaze, Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

usurperone
D-Bee

Does Max's Prescient affect weapons with Inescapable?

Unread post by usurperone »

If it does not Miriya in her Queadluun-Rau and her Aggressive trait should kick his scrawny butt every time...and a Glaug's 128mm would fry him consistently.
Malcontent-Khyron
Megaversal® Ambassador

Re: Does Max's Prescient affect weapons with Inescapable?

Unread post by Malcontent-Khyron »

I'm pretty sure rules as written If it's inescapable it cannot be dodged, I don't see anything in the rules that his ability allows him to dodge that which cannot be dodged. I appreciate your question because obviously you are keeping the fluff in mind and in a campaign or a friendly game I would not be opposed to allowing this. But I'm pretty confident in any competitive environment no means no.
Why are they using such primative weapons?
Phaze
Megaversal® Ambassador Coordinator
Comment: Pirate Wisdom:
Rum is a journey, and a destination.

Re: Does Max's Prescient affect weapons with Inescapable?

Unread post by Phaze »

I would concur. Max's ability allows him to reroll dodge attempts. If he can't dodge, he can't reroll.
I'll still enjoy watching you get blown off the table while you stare in helpless wonder at Phaze's marching legions of colored perfection. -- Godsgopher

Return to “Robotech RPG Tactics™ - Rules Discussion”