POSTING MECHA STATS OF ANY KIND = NO NO!

Here you can discuss rules related questions pertaining to the Robotech RPG Tactics™ game. Do you have your own rules modifications to share? Constructive suggestions for future rules expansion? Talk about them here!

Moderators: Phaze, Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

NMI
OLD ONE

POSTING MECHA STATS OF ANY KIND = NO NO!

Unread post by NMI »

Unfortunately at this time, the posting any "Robotech/Macross" related mecha and/or gear is prohibited.
I just got off the phone with Kevin. They are still waiting to get some responses from Harmony Gold. Until we have a definitive answer, posting of "Robotech/Macross" related mecha and/or gear is NOT allowed.

This includes home-brewed, never before seen, custom drawn pieces of work.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
NMI
OLD ONE

Re: POSTING MECHA STATS OF ANY KIND = NO NO!

Unread post by NMI »

Yes this is posted as an announcement and seperately as a sticky.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
Jefffar
Supreme Being
Comment: Being a moderator doesn't mean I speak for Palladium Books. It just makes me the lifeguard at their pool.

Re: POSTING MECHA STATS OF ANY KIND = NO NO!

Unread post by Jefffar »

Just an update: This rule refers to Palladium Megaversal System Game Stats or Robotech RPG Tactics Miniatures Game Stats, not basic information like Height, Weight, Speed and similar.
Official Hero of the Megaverse

Dead Boy wrote:All hail Jefffar... King of the Mods

Co-Holder with Ice Dragon of the "Lando Calrissian" award for Smooth. - Novastar

Palladium Forums of the Megaverse Rules

If you need to contact Palladium Books for any reason, click here.

Return to “Robotech RPG Tactics™ - Rules Discussion”