Who is in charge of rules here?

Here you can discuss rules related questions pertaining to the Robotech RPG Tactics™ game. Do you have your own rules modifications to share? Constructive suggestions for future rules expansion? Talk about them here!

Moderators: Phaze, Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Game_Empire
Newb

Who is in charge of rules here?

Unread post by Game_Empire »

Hi,
My name is Cliff Robbins, I own and operate Game Empire in San Diego. I am also a huge Robotech fan and am preparing to give this product a big push.
It has taken some time to get these difficult, but beautiful, models built and painted. Our demo set is almost ready.

My main question is who is in charge of rules questions?
I see Phaze does a good effort clarifying rules. Is he the official representative?

I look forward to hearing from you guys and we will be posting photos of our store projects for the game after the holidays.

1. A battle table of Macross city.
2. A 13' table of the SDF1 comprised of printed banner vinyl of the Top/Sides/Front/Back with a 3D command tower that sits on top.
3. Mars base exterior.
4. Toronto city
5. Saturn's ring asteroid field.
6. Interior of a Zentradi Battle ship.
Jefffar
Supreme Being
Comment: Being a moderator doesn't mean I speak for Palladium Books. It just makes me the lifeguard at their pool.

Re: Who is in charge of rules here?

Unread post by Jefffar »

Hi Cliff, welcome to the forums!

If you are looking for official answers regarding your questions, at this time the best bet is to contact Palladium Books directly. Their contact information is in my signature.
Official Hero of the Megaverse

Dead Boy wrote:All hail Jefffar... King of the Mods

Co-Holder with Ice Dragon of the "Lando Calrissian" award for Smooth. - Novastar

Palladium Forums of the Megaverse Rules

If you need to contact Palladium Books for any reason, click here.
Mike1975
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Mike1975 »

Official Errata is forthcoming. Work is also being done on setting up an official way to get clarifications on the rules.
Phaze
Megaversal® Ambassador Coordinator
Comment: Pirate Wisdom:
Rum is a journey, and a destination.

Unread post by Phaze »

Welcome!

Yes I try my hand at clarifying the rules, but make no claim of being official. As an MA Coordinator I have created a list of questions and forwarded it to Jeff Burke of Palladium to get answers. I have been informed that they are working on a document to post with those questions and others.

Right now the best way to get answers is to post questions. Mike1975 and I do our best at answering them, and can make sure we get it into a list of official FAQ.

Contacting Palladium directly is another way. I would request that if you get your question answered and think its relevant please post the question and the answer on this forum for the rest of us to enjoy!

Thanks!
I'll still enjoy watching you get blown off the table while you stare in helpless wonder at Phaze's marching legions of colored perfection. -- Godsgopher
Malcontent-Khyron
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Malcontent-Khyron »

Game_Empire wrote:Hi,
My name is Cliff Robbins, I own and operate Game Empire in San Diego. I am also a huge Robotech fan and am preparing to give this product a big push.
It has taken some time to get these difficult, but beautiful, models built and painted. Our demo set is almost ready.

My main question is who is in charge of rules questions?
I see Phaze does a good effort clarifying rules. Is he the official representative?

Even though There arent really Official answers I have been able to clarify most everything just by browsing the forums. I have definately found Great answers and some even better reasons for my local group in vegas thanks to Phaze and mike. I think the only thing the two have really disagreed on is rapid fire for Veritech(wont get into that right now :lol: ) but they both make pretty logical arguments that have left us playing the game VERY confidently.
Why are they using such primative weapons?

Return to “Robotech RPG Tactics™ - Rules Discussion”