Message from Preacher -- Its Here!

Let's talk of things that go bump in the night. Stuff that makes your skin crawl. Creatures that are Beyond the Supernatural™. Also checkout the in-character site - Lazlo Society™

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Maryann
Adventurer

Message from Preacher -- Its Here!

Unread post by Maryann »

Preacher just phoned me before he left for work... BTS 2nd Ed. Just arrived at the house via UPS!

Its Out!

Review to follow!!
Snoopy and Charlie Brown are (c) Peanuts Worldwide.
"Besser ein Ende mit Schrecken als ein Schrecken ohne Ende." ( A frightening end is better than an endless fright) -- Nelly
You called down the thunder, well now you got it!
Oh what A tangled web we weave ...

Entiago
Adventurer

Unread post by Entiago »

oops, now I have to change my shorts....
We may be through with the past, but the past is not through with us.
- the Book

another year come and gone without a PF release. :(

Unread post by Guest »

wait, like, I should go to my local game store and see if they have it..

or, they get an early copy due to their former affiliation with palladium?
Wayne Smith
OLD ONE

Unread post by Wayne Smith »

Edge wrote:wait, like, I should go to my local game store and see if they have it..

Don't bug them about it yet. The printer did get the book done early, and some advance copies already went out, to reviewers, and to our moderators, among others. However, the book does not officially ship until tomorrow (which is still a couple days earlier than expected).

Therefore, stores in the Midwest should have them around Monday, and throughout the US sometime next week. Then you should bug your store. :D

Wayne Smith
Palladium Books
Shawn Merrow
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: For the glory of Zeon and Zerebus, Sieg Zeon!

2D6 Palladium Forum History Geek Points

Unread post by Shawn Merrow »

Can't wait to see it. :D

"Flandre, no Molotov cocktails indoors, please." - Hime from Princess Resurrection

Unread post by Guest »

Wayne Smith wrote:
Edge wrote:wait, like, I should go to my local game store and see if they have it..

Don't bug them about it yet. The printer did get the book done early, and some advance copies already went out, to reviewers, and to our moderators, among others. However, the book does not officially ship until tomorrow (which is still a couple days earlier than expected).

Therefore, stores in the Midwest should have them around Monday, and throughout the US sometime next week. Then you should bug your store. :D

Wayne Smith
Palladium Books

Wicked.
Todd Yoho
Adventurer

Unread post by Todd Yoho »

Wayne Smith wrote:Don't bug them about it yet.

Can we bug you? Huh, can we? Can we? Huh? Huh? Huh? Waaaayyyyynnnnne? :D
Insert 400 character limit here.
Wayne Smith
OLD ONE

Unread post by Wayne Smith »

Todd Yoho wrote:Can we bug you? Huh, can we? Can we? Huh? Huh? Huh? Waaaayyyyynnnnne? :D

Alright, that does it. You know that envelope I got from you today? The one that says "Rifter Submissions"? Burning it. :x

:D
Wayne
Palladium
Todd Yoho
Adventurer

Unread post by Todd Yoho »

Wayne Smith wrote:Alright, that does it. You know that envelope I got from you today? The one that says "Rifter Submissions"? Burning it. :x

:D
Wayne
Palladium

:lol:
Insert 400 character limit here.
dark brandon
Knight
Comment: I want you more when you're afraid of me.

Unread post by dark brandon »

Wayne Smith wrote:Don't bug them about it yet. The printer did get the book done early, and some advance copies already went out, to reviewers, and to our moderators, among others. However, the book does not officially ship until tomorrow (which is still a couple days earlier than expected).

Wayne Smith
Palladium Books

Palladium should invest in worm holes. Saw it on a computer commercial. Would be good for palladium to look into as well.
"We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine And the machine is bleeding to death The sun has fallen down And the billboards are all leering And the flags are all dead at the top of their poles ...I open up my wallet And it's full of blood "~~Godspeed you black emperor.
Omote
Explorer
Comment: To the extreme!

Unread post by Omote »

YES! I can't wait to get mine. *shudders* Must have...

..............................Omote
FPQ
"My god is weird. My god is strange. My god taints a pretty picture." - KT
VAY VICTUS!
Preacher
Hero
Comment: My Thermonuclear level defense of Palladium is neither condoned nor endorsed by Palladium Books.

Unread post by Preacher »

I have looked it over a bit though not as much as I would like with my work schedule the way it is but from what I have seen I love it and I am not a BtS player, or I should say not till now.

The Setting section Pages 8 through 12 is incredable!!!!
I don't know how it was done in the original but the way they classify The Supernatural Enemy on Pg. 15 and 16 is cool for those new to BtS like me.
I can't wait to have more time to read over the perception rolls on Pg. 170 as well.

I didn't check BtS the Original but I looked over the Ordinary People PCC on Pg. 64-68 and I love that idea. A normal guy like a cop or a bus driver getting in a adventure where he or she comes to grip with the unknown could be amazing specially to new RPGers or good long term players.

This book has a lot of potemtial y'all. I can't wait to have the weekend to read more.
ImageImage Yeah I like guns. Image
I pledge allegiance to this flag, if that bothers you well that's too bad!!!
Prettz
D-Bee
Comment: Mrs. TAF

Unread post by Prettz »

Got my copy. ;)
A SIMPLE CHOICE OF TURTLE
Tinker Dragoon
Supreme Being

Unread post by Tinker Dragoon »

Misfit KotLD wrote:But why did the return address have for its top line M. Simbieda? I found that a bit odd. Still, I'm glad its here.

Apparently they haven't changed their address labels (or had a ton of them already printed up). Everything I've ordered from Palladium in the last couple of years has also given M. Siembieda as the return addressee.
There you go man, keep as cool as you can.
Face piles of trials with smiles. It riles
them to believe that you perceive the web they weave
and keep on thinking free.

-- The Moody Blues, In the Beginning
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Mine got here today. I saw from a few houses down that the mailperson had a brownish package in his hand as he drove towards my mailbox, so I rushed out to the box and waited for him. As he stuck his arm out, I just grabbed the package and went back inside, oblivious to the other pieces of mail he was delivering.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
Omote
Explorer
Comment: To the extreme!

Unread post by Omote »

You guys are some lucky ***tards. I can't wait to get mine. I just pre-ordered the HB volume of BTS2 (which I can't wait for!). I'll get my softback copy of BTS2 at my local FLGS... however they usually take an extra week or two to get it in. Dam

.............................Omote
FPQ
"My god is weird. My god is strange. My god taints a pretty picture." - KT
VAY VICTUS!
Shawn Merrow
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: For the glory of Zeon and Zerebus, Sieg Zeon!

2D6 Palladium Forum History Geek Points

Unread post by Shawn Merrow »

Got mine today and looks great so far. :D

"Flandre, no Molotov cocktails indoors, please." - Hime from Princess Resurrection

Return to “Beyond the Supernatural™”