What do you think of the January Prass Release?

Let's talk of things that go bump in the night. Stuff that makes your skin crawl. Creatures that are Beyond the Supernatural™. Also checkout the in-character site - Lazlo Society™

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

gaby
Knight

What do you think of the January Prass Release?

Unread post by gaby »

It will be out by february!

It be good to known the 7 new P.C.C,s.

I think Tome Grotesque and Arcanum will have some Npc,s Bad guys in them.
dark brandon
Knight
Comment: I want you more when you're afraid of me.

Unread post by dark brandon »

sucks.

The magic book won't be out right after BTS2. I was so hoping to have a horror campaign with magic.
"We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine And the machine is bleeding to death The sun has fallen down And the billboards are all leering And the flags are all dead at the top of their poles ...I open up my wallet And it's full of blood "~~Godspeed you black emperor.
dark brandon
Knight
Comment: I want you more when you're afraid of me.

Unread post by dark brandon »

C.R.A.F.T. wrote:
Sub-par GM wrote:....nightspawn( yeah i know its nightbane now, mcfarlaine's a weenie) ...

I still call it Nightspawn on purpose.

It just sounds cooler.

You know...I actually like nightbane more than nightspawn.
"We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine And the machine is bleeding to death The sun has fallen down And the billboards are all leering And the flags are all dead at the top of their poles ...I open up my wallet And it's full of blood "~~Godspeed you black emperor.
AlexM
Palladium Books® Staff

Re: What do you think of the January Prass Release?

Unread post by AlexM »

gaby wrote:It will be out by february!

It be good to known the 7 new P.C.C,s.

I think Tome Grotesque and Arcanum will have some Npc,s Bad guys in them.

The BTS 2 RPG softcover ships January 21. The Gold, Limited Edition, signed and numbered hardcover ships in February (only 500 will be printed).

Alex M
pblackcrow
Champion

Unread post by pblackcrow »

MrGiggles wrote:I'd personally rather see them put Arcanum out ahead of the bestiary book, but it's not really that much of a concern.

Yeah, Mate, I couldn't agree more! I personally would have done it liike that, but like was said above, we've got: the BtS 1, nightbane, TtGD, HU, etc to fall back on. So it's not exactly a big of a deal.

Uh, a thought though. Uh, you guys may think i'm crazy; but for those of you running a nightspawn/bane look get the movie Nightbreed. Trust me, it's well wroth it.
Ankh, udja, seneb.

Unread post by Guest »

oh god, Nightbreed...I had forgotten about the guy with the crescent moon shaped head until you mentioned it just now.
AlexM
Palladium Books® Staff

Unread post by AlexM »

The Dork Knight wrote:oh god, Nightbreed...I had forgotten about the guy with the crescent moon shaped head until you mentioned it just now.

Please take down the beheading clip.

Alex M
pblackcrow
Champion

AlexM wrote:
The Dork Knight wrote:oh god, Nightbreed...I had forgotten about the guy with the crescent moon shaped head until you mentioned it just now.

Alex M

Uh, may I ask why? When we have seen smelly's get whipped, zapped with a laser and a mega cannon, beheaded, suck into chunks, and twacked with a stick. Or is it just too big a file?
Ankh, udja, seneb.
Marcantony
Adventurer

Unread post by Marcantony »

Id say because this is viewed as a family site for all ages.
Tinker Dragoon
Supreme Being

Unread post by Tinker Dragoon »

pblackcrow wrote:
AlexM wrote:

Alex M

Uh, may I ask why?

Because

Transmitting or facilitating the distribution of content that is harmful, abusive, racially, religiously or ethnically offensive, vulgar, sexually explicit, or in a reasonable person's view, objectionable.

is against the rules. Now, back to the topic.

Edit: Oh, and the new GIF image with the Cloud/Sephiroth battle is over the file size limit. Please use images that are 250KB or smaller.
There you go man, keep as cool as you can.
Face piles of trials with smiles. It riles
them to believe that you perceive the web they weave
and keep on thinking free.

-- The Moody Blues, In the Beginning
pblackcrow
Champion

Tinker Dragoon wrote:
pblackcrow wrote:
AlexM wrote:

Alex M

Uh, may I ask why?

Because

Transmitting or facilitating the distribution of content that is harmful, abusive, racially, religiously or ethnically offensive, vulgar, sexually explicit, or in a reasonable person's view, objectionable.

is against the rules. Now, back to the topic.

Edit: Oh, and the new GIF image with the Cloud/Sephiroth battle is over the file size limit. Please use images that are 250KB or smaller.

Okay then...Just wondering, because we have seen a lot worse on here, imo.

Anyway, yes let's continue with the topic.
Ankh, udja, seneb.

Return to “Beyond the Supernatural™”