Carnivale

Let's talk of things that go bump in the night. Stuff that makes your skin crawl. Creatures that are Beyond the Supernatural™. Also checkout the in-character site - Lazlo Society™

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Marcantony
Adventurer

Carnivale

Unread post by Marcantony »

They just showed the first episode here tonight. This show was impressive. Supernatural but not overtly so, it wasnt in your face but you got a sense of it being all around.

It would definetly make for a great one shot adventure for BTS investigators if not an ongoing subplot.
abtex
Champion

Re: Carnivale

Unread post by abtex »

Marcantony wrote:They just showed the first episode here tonight. This show was impressive. Supernatural but not overtly so, it wasnt in your face but you got a sense of it being all around.

It would definetly make for a great one shot adventure for BTS investigators if not an ongoing subplot.

Just Lazy. Do you known if the show has a web site?

The USA on the Fox Network is getting a show called "Point Pleasant". Just saw it's trailer as I was reading you post. :shock: Small town next to the sea.

Shows a graveyard beside a church. Then goes inside to a statue of an angel with the face of a Devil. With the words (on screen) "There are two sides to Every Soul"
I hate it when my mind wonders,
Because I have no idea what it will bring back with it.

taalismn says -- Librarians assume the role of scholar-priest-kings in an increasinly illiterate society...

taalismn says -- Abtex...Unofficial archival mole for the fictional arms industry again with the sites that make you blink... :shock: :-D
Marcantony
Adventurer

Unread post by Marcantony »

abtex
Champion

Unread post by abtex »

Thanks.

Different.
I hate it when my mind wonders,
Because I have no idea what it will bring back with it.

taalismn says -- Librarians assume the role of scholar-priest-kings in an increasinly illiterate society...

taalismn says -- Abtex...Unofficial archival mole for the fictional arms industry again with the sites that make you blink... :shock: :-D
Kalinda
Champion

Unread post by Kalinda »

based on some good reviews and comments made here, I took a chance and bought the first season on DVD. watched the first four episodes last night. very good so far, a little magic/psi power, dark dreams and premonitions, and a traveling show that had me looking in rifts vampire kingdoms to build one like it. :)
Personally, I think that we have a duty as role-players to try to anchor each other to reality a bit. To keep other gamers from being complete freaks and weirdos, or even psychopaths, if we can. Killer Cyborg
283 geek points. 42 McGeekpoints.
:lol: 50 Smartass Points! :lol: Slag.
60 DaDa points.

Return to “Beyond the Supernatural™”