bts 2nd ed?

Let's talk of things that go bump in the night. Stuff that makes your skin crawl. Creatures that are Beyond the Supernatural™. Also checkout the in-character site - Lazlo Society™

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Larsen
Adventurer

bts 2nd ed?

Unread post by Larsen »

So I was just reading the description of beyond the supernatural second edition and now I'm wondering if it is a revised book or a continuation? Am I correct in thinking that this book is the main book just revised? I'm confused. :?
Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear. -Thomas Jefferson
Mike Taylor

Unread post by Mike Taylor »

This goes way beyond a simple revision. A look at the new character sheets will hint at the changes made to psionics.
Last edited by Mike Taylor on Thu Dec 09, 2004 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AlexM
Palladium Books® Staff

Unread post by AlexM »

Mike Taylor wrote:This goes way beyond a simple revision. A look at the new character sheets will hint at the changed made to psionics.

Yep.

Alex M
Larsen
Adventurer

Unread post by Larsen »

k......so to play do I need to track down a copy of the 1st ed of bts?
Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear. -Thomas Jefferson
Jason Richards
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

Unread post by Jason Richards »

JeffKevlar wrote:
Larsen wrote:k......so to play do I need to track down a copy of the 1st ed of bts?

No. I think this is going to replace the old BTS. It sounds like Kevin Siembieda completely rewrote it.

I can confirm that. Kevin is really stoked about it.
Support the Breachworld RPG! This D6 RPG is full-color and packed with handcrafted gaming goodness.

Get the whole scoop at http://www.breachworld.com
Tinker Dragoon
Supreme Being

Re: bts 2nd ed?

Unread post by Tinker Dragoon »

Larsen wrote:So I was just reading the description of beyond the supernatural second edition and now I'm wondering if it is a revised book or a continuation? Am I correct in thinking that this book is the main book just revised? I'm confused. :?

It's a revision and expansion of the original material, and replaces BtS1e entirely.
There you go man, keep as cool as you can.
Face piles of trials with smiles. It riles
them to believe that you perceive the web they weave
and keep on thinking free.

-- The Moody Blues, In the Beginning

Return to “Beyond the Supernatural™”