Will BtS2 show how to make a Haunted House?

Let's talk of things that go bump in the night. Stuff that makes your skin crawl. Creatures that are Beyond the Supernatural™. Also checkout the in-character site - Lazlo Society™

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

gaby
Knight

Will BtS2 show how to make a Haunted House?

Unread post by gaby »

I do not have BtS1 so I do not known how to use Ghosts in my game!

I also like to known what types of Ghosts are good to use in a House or Vehicles,like a Car or a Cruise liner.

If you can Help me Thanks!
Killer Cyborg
Priest
Comment: "Your Eloquence with a sledge hammer is a beautiful thing..." -Zer0 Kay

Re: Will BtS2 show how to make a Haunted House?

Unread post by Killer Cyborg »

gaby wrote:I do not have BtS1 so I do not known how to use Ghosts in my game!

I also like to known what types of Ghosts are good to use in a House or Vehicles,like a Car or a Cruise liner.

If you can Help me Thanks!

Entities cover most of the standard "Ghost" category.
I would like BtS II to cover more on the subject though.
Annual Best Poster of the Year Awards (2012)

"That rifle on the wall of the laborer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." -George Orwell

Check out my Author Page on Amazon!
Jason Richards
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

Unread post by Jason Richards »

TiaraPrincess wrote:I actually just tackled that subject myself. I was never especially satisfied with the rules in the BtS rulebook. They have a single type of 'haunting spirit' entity that is generically applied to any haunted location-type situation. The creature I designed is called a hausgeist and its stats and abilities are defined by its age. You choose how long the location has been haunted and that number of years is used to determine its stats. A young haunting is not very threatening at all, but a Victorian mansion, or prehistoric cave can be pretty damn powerful and scary. If you're interested in seeing the write-up for the hausgeist, reply to the post, send me a private post or e-mail me. My e-mail address is g_wells_h@hotmail.com

That sounds good. Update it to 2nd ed. and submit it to the Rifter. It's a sure thing, if well-written.
Support the Breachworld RPG! This D6 RPG is full-color and packed with handcrafted gaming goodness.

Get the whole scoop at http://www.breachworld.com
pblackcrow
Champion

Unread post by pblackcrow »

Actually, I came up with a table for it and submitted it. But apparently it got lost in the mail.
Ankh, udja, seneb.

Return to “Beyond the Supernatural™”