Halloween is Coming!

Let's talk of things that go bump in the night. Stuff that makes your skin crawl. Creatures that are Beyond the Supernatural™. Also checkout the in-character site - Lazlo Society™

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Killer Cyborg
Priest
Comment: "Your Eloquence with a sledge hammer is a beautiful thing..." -Zer0 Kay

Halloween is Coming!

Unread post by Killer Cyborg »

Anybody got any really good, scary halloween adventures written or planned?
Annual Best Poster of the Year Awards (2012)

"That rifle on the wall of the laborer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." -George Orwell

Check out my Author Page on Amazon!
Neo
Explorer
Comment: God I feel old.

Unread post by Neo »

Well Im going to do a pub crawl till I cant crawl no more :D
What the Bloody Hell are you freaks all talking about
-- Rayven

The line I was referring to was the "If I step over this line I officially become so stupid that I no longer have a right to live" line
-- Shaded Helios

mmmm, time to make the chocolate chili. Yup! I prefected it
-- Sara The TG
Killer Cyborg
Priest
Comment: "Your Eloquence with a sledge hammer is a beautiful thing..." -Zer0 Kay

Neo wrote:Well Im going to do a pub crawl till I cant crawl no more :D

I know you didn't mean it this way, but that might be a decent basis for an adventure...
The PCs go off to do a pub crawl for Halloween and get really, really drunk (note penalties for being intoxicated).
Eventually they wander into a bar that they've never seen before, and weirdness starts to happen...
Could be entities there, or maybe it's a vampire bar... maybe it's where the Succubi hang out...
Lots of possibilities.
Maybe it's a demon bar of some sort...
The PCs wander in, get into trouble, then eventually escape (or are tossed out by the bouncers).
Of course, if they go back later, the bar isn't there any more...

"That rifle on the wall of the laborer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." -George Orwell

Shawn Merrow
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: For the glory of Zeon and Zerebus, Sieg Zeon!

2D6 Palladium Forum History Geek Points

Unread post by Shawn Merrow »

Thinking of running a victim game but haven't decided yet for sure.

"Flandre, no Molotov cocktails indoors, please." - Hime from Princess Resurrection
gaby
Knight

Halloween is Coming!

Unread post by gaby »

Halloween Night my P.C group go to a Costume party of a very rich man on a Island after the last people invited to the Party arrived some thing made the ship that carry people from the coast to the island.

The P.C group think ther some thing supernatural on the Island but some thing negate ther power to detect it.

What do you think?
Killer Cyborg
Priest

Re: Halloween is Coming!

gaby wrote:Halloween Night my P.C group go to a Costume party of a very rich man on a Island after the last people invited to the Party arrived some thing made the ship that carry people from the coast to the island.

The P.C group think ther some thing supernatural on the Island but some thing negate ther power to detect it.

What do you think?

Sounds interesting so far... what else you got for it?

pblackcrow
Champion

Unread post by pblackcrow »

I have been planing a live game for All Hollows Evening. But I have to work 12 hours the next day. So...It doesn't look like I will have the time. Besides, my friends son wants to go trick or treating and I said I was going to take him to the mall and then to our coven.
Ankh, udja, seneb.
Goliath Strongarm
Hero

Unread post by Goliath Strongarm »

Therumancer wrote: You know, the kids head for a really wild floating party where there will be drugs, booze, and loose women (all the things they aren't supposed to have). They show up, once everyone is inside the bouncers outside stick a heavy bar on the door, a bunch of people inside pop their fangs (or transform into beasts) and then slaughter all the partying kids.

Was that Blade, or Blade2?

--
GS
:bandit:
BookWyrm
Champion
Comment: Mondos non cogitarus, Consilium!

Unread post by BookWyrm »

Happy Anniversary, Geronimo!
"Yes, I know I'm going to hell; I'm bringing marshmallows."
BookWyrm aka The Horn'd One
Str-8 male Dom/Top;
Honourable but not gullible;
a Hero of the Megaverse. :D

Return to “Beyond the Supernatural™”