Secret Organizations

Let's talk of things that go bump in the night. Stuff that makes your skin crawl. Creatures that are Beyond the Supernatural™. Also checkout the in-character site - Lazlo Society™

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

pblackcrow
Champion

Secret Organizations

Unread post by pblackcrow »

Okay...It's time to review the secret organizations for BtS. Men in Black, Illuminati, The Vatican, Knights Templar, and many others. I have to cut this short...I have to go, Steffin's has been hit with a baseball.
Ankh, udja, seneb.
pblackcrow
Champion

Geronimo wrote:I have lots of secret organizations...

The Hawthorne Group: NSA funded organization was set up to fight against vampire infestations in the 1950's.

The Ahmket Corporation: A company run by a Mummy Imortalus, they employ a number of mages and supernatural beings and entities to further their political and financial powerbase.

The Golden Keys: A cartel of Asian drug dealers who also traffic in dangerous magics and human souls.

The Society of Solomon: A group of well meaning young sorcerers who cause as much trouble as they help. "Sure, we accidently released a demon; but we DID manage to get it contained.... mostly."

Any of those writen up? I would like to know more about them. I have a hurt little boy here with a real nice shirer, so I am going to go.
Ankh, udja, seneb.
pblackcrow
Champion

Like duh, for sure. :lol:

Hey, cheap puns for a very cheap person...Usually I charge nothing for sex! :lol: I am in one of my little moods today, okay?
Ankh, udja, seneb.
gaby
Knight

Secret Organizations

Unread post by gaby »

I love Geronimo,s Secret Organizations.

I Hope I can USE them?

I hope he will Show stats of Anmket,Won'tao ling and the Sorcerer who help the Society of Solomon.
Marcantony
Adventurer

Unread post by Marcantony »

Mine are more for HU but can be scaled down. I have enemies here;
*The Church of Enlightenment
Crimson Storm
*Cult of Kali
Force of July
Greenseekers (with Cherico)
*Illuminati
Metatech
*Rose and THORN
*The Tong
Venom
http://whoswhobh.tripod.com/enemiesunlimited.htm
I still have to finish the Loa, Nowhere and Sons of Anubis

and allies here;

the Legion (with Cherico and NMI)
*M.S.I.
*Parliament of Nature
S.H.A.D.O.W.
*Templars
http://whoswhobh.tripod.com/alliesunlimited.htm
I still have to do Euroforce and Blitzshild

* These groups are the most suited to BTS with little changes required
Marcantony
Adventurer

Unread post by Marcantony »

Geronimo wrote:Man, Marcos Dragoon character shure loves to mutilate and decapitate his enemies. That guy is a hoot! :D

He was actually played by my best friend, during my five year heroes campaign.
I grew to look forward to see what new form of creative death he could come up with for each opponent. :D

Even with what Ive put up on my site, youre still only seeing a sanitised version of what really went on. For example when the players were on an alternate earth ruled by villains, Dragoon wound up fighting a female cyborg super villain. Switching to super strength he rammed his fist into a certain part of her lower body and then yanked her insides out. :shock:

Of course at the time we were all rolling on the ground laughing. I think thats why the game lasted so long. We never took it too seriously and had a lot of fun. :)
Mike Taylor

Unread post by Mike Taylor »

Try this on for size: http://michael.tresca.net/ncrpchome.html

This site had some ding-a-lings fooled into thinking that a real Rise of the dead was about to occur. Hehe.
Sir Neil
Adventurer

Unread post by Sir Neil »

Geronimo wrote:("You didn't realy think they were paying $500 for a hammer did you?")

:lol: I've used that line myself. (U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Pest Control Division, Bureau 13.)
As seen in Rifter 20
Called "disturbing" by Therumancer.
Was informed that "Recommending the destruction of a third of the nation is not appropriate."
pblackcrow
Champion

I have used that line so many time it's not even funny...Especally with Bureau 13.
Ankh, udja, seneb.
gaby
Knight

Secret Organizations

Unread post by gaby »

Well here is idea

The Mystery watch of Elm Street.
It,s a Supernatural version of a neigbourhood Watch,ever since 1999 where a team of Moster Hunters revealed that a Family in ther suburb are Vampire.
Ther Job is to guard againt supernatural phenomena.
the Main Reason why the people do not move is ther suburbs is a magic fade, where all Magic energy is decrease a bit.
Mike Taylor

Interesting, no one seems to have mentioned a secret society of "monsters" that protect the unsuspecting public from other monsters. Now, before you say, "Nightbane covers that," I know it does. But Nightbane isn't the only model Now this is something that can be covered from a number of angles, much like the system itself. It can be humorous... or it can be downright creepy.
Mike Taylor

Which sig? I just changed it about fifteen minutes ago. Is it the old one about extremists or the current one about Specter's brain cells committing mass suicide?

Angels could be interesting, though I would bring in Jason Vey's Athanatos.
gaby
Knight

Unread post by gaby »

I am wokring on a organization call the Players they are led by a Council of 15 members, each of them have Magic Weapons or Magic objects that is linked to them ,they want to get all the Magic Weapons or Magic objects on earth.

Return to “Beyond the Supernatural™”