Well Hope they can a book on Bts,s Adventures next.

Let's talk of things that go bump in the night. Stuff that makes your skin crawl. Creatures that are Beyond the Supernatural™. Also checkout the in-character site - Lazlo Society™

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

gaby
Knight

Well Hope they can a book on Bts,s Adventures next.

Unread post by gaby »

Well I hope they make a book on BtS,s Adventures next that is a next on the Ones from Rifter and with the PPCs/OCCs too.

What do you think?
Father Goose
Adventurer
Comment: If I could go back in time, I would join the cast of "The Thrilling Adventure Hour"

Re: Well Hope they can a book on Bts,s Adventures next.

Unread post by Father Goose »

I think that's very unlikely as 2 planned and promised books in the setting are years overdue.
taalismn wrote:Hey, you came up with a novel, attention-getting idea, you did the legwork, you worked it through, you made it fit the setting, even though initial thought might be 'nah, it can't work, it's too silly/stupid/lame', and you posted something that only required a little adjustment, yet can be added to, without diluting its original concept. How can we not give you due support and credit?
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants
Comment: "Your inferiority complex might be justified."
Location: Lurking on rooftops like a proper gargoyle should, in and around Tacoma, WA.

Unread post by Stone Gargoyle »

Kevin claims to be working on a couple books for the setting though, due to the excitement over Creature Feature which he has almost got ready but has been delayed due to Kevin working on other books simultaneously.
"SG, you are a limitless fountain of Butt-Saving Advice. You Rock, Stone and Concrete." ~ TrumbachD
mrloucifer
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: "Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there... wondering, fearing, doubting" - Edgar Allen Poe

Unread post by mrloucifer »

Stone Gargoyle wrote:Kevin claims to be working on a couple books for the setting though, due to the excitement over Creature Feature which he has almost got ready but has been delayed due to Kevin working on other books simultaneously.

I was talking with Kevin the other day about Creature Feature. Almost all the artwork is in and its in a final edit sort of status.

In other news, Kevin and I have agreed on the next BTS project to work on and it's in process. :)
"Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places."
–H.P. Lovecraft

By night I'm known as Steven Dawes, that "BTS" guy, and the Host of the House of BTS!
Father Goose
Adventurer
Comment: If I could go back in time, I would join the cast of "The Thrilling Adventure Hour"

I fully believe that we will see more books in the line, but I doubt a book of adventures is high on the priority list.
I say that because other, more desirable books, are still waiting in the wings.
taalismn wrote:Hey, you came up with a novel, attention-getting idea, you did the legwork, you worked it through, you made it fit the setting, even though initial thought might be 'nah, it can't work, it's too silly/stupid/lame', and you posted something that only required a little adjustment, yet can be added to, without diluting its original concept. How can we not give you due support and credit?
mrloucifer
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: "Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there... wondering, fearing, doubting" - Edgar Allen Poe

Unread post by mrloucifer »

Father Goose wrote:I fully believe that we will see more books in the line, but I doubt a book of adventures is high on the priority list.

The odds for more adventure books may be better than you think. :)

That being said, Kevin and I have discussed how magic will work in BTS and should he call on me for help, I'm ready and able to help with Beyond Arcanum.

Until then, he's got me on a post Creature Feature project at present, an adventure themed book no less.
"Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places."
–H.P. Lovecraft

By night I'm known as Steven Dawes, that "BTS" guy, and the Host of the House of BTS!
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants
Location: Lurking on rooftops like a proper gargoyle should, in and around Tacoma, WA.

mrloucifer wrote:
Stone Gargoyle wrote:Kevin claims to be working on a couple books for the setting though, due to the excitement over Creature Feature which he has almost got ready but has been delayed due to Kevin working on other books simultaneously.

I was talking with Kevin the other day about Creature Feature. Almost all the artwork is in and its in a final edit sort of status.

In other news, Kevin and I have agreed on the next BTS project to work on and it's in process. :)
I'm chomping at the bit for them to get Creature Feature out. I think it's exciting that he is finally getting more books out for these more obscure games.
"SG, you are a limitless fountain of Butt-Saving Advice. You Rock, Stone and Concrete." ~ TrumbachD
Father Goose
Adventurer

mrloucifer wrote:
Father Goose wrote:I fully believe that we will see more books in the line, but I doubt a book of adventures is high on the priority list.

The odds for more adventure books may be better than you think. :)

That being said, Kevin and I have discussed how magic will work in BTS and should he call on me for help, I'm ready and able to help with Beyond Arcanum.

Until then, he's got me on a post Creature Feature project at present, an adventure themed book no less.

I'm very pleased that you have come on board to work on BTS-2 books. I know much of Kevin's frustration in the past was not having a competent writer who was excited about the game line. I'm also glad that you are addressing the big holes (like magic) that are, in my opinion, more of a priority than an adventures sourcebook. Adventure books are great, but not as important as a complete rules set.
I'm excited to see what happens over the next few years.
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

I hope there is an equipment supplement coming also. We need more gadgets.
Father Goose
Adventurer

Stone Gargoyle wrote:I hope there is an equipment supplement coming also. We need more gadgets.

I would love a big tome on equipment for the entire Megaverse, divided by setting/tech-level.
Like a Megaversal Equipment Compendium.
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

Father Goose wrote:
Stone Gargoyle wrote:I hope there is an equipment supplement coming also. We need more gadgets.

I would love a big tome on equipment for the entire Megaverse, divided by setting/tech-level.
Like a Megaversal Equipment Compendium.
I have been wanting a Gadgets Unlimited book for HU2 for a long time. But I here I mean equipment specific to BTS, like spectral analyzers and whatnot.

Return to “Beyond the Supernatural™”