UFOnauts??

Let's talk of things that go bump in the night. Stuff that makes your skin crawl. Creatures that are Beyond the Supernatural™. Also checkout the in-character site - Lazlo Society™

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Pepsi Jedi
Palladin
Comment: 24 was the start... We are Legion.

UFOnauts??

Unread post by Pepsi Jedi »

Looking for information on the UFOnauts.

I think they appeared in BTS1, but I'm pretty sure I only have BTS2

Anyone more into the game know, and if so where I can find information on them?

Lt. Nyota Uhura: I'm impressed. For a moment there, I thought you were just a dumb hick who only has sex with farm animals.

James Tiberius Kirk: Well, not _only_...
Cybermancer
Hero

Re: UFOnauts??

Unread post by Cybermancer »

So far as I know they only appear in BtS1. If you read between the text then it would appear that the Guardians from Nightbane are a continuation of the same idea.
I was raised to beleive if you can't say something nice about a person, say nothing at all. This has led to living a very quiet life.

Someone who tells you what to think is trying to control you. Someone who teaches you how to think is trying to free you.

WWVLD?
Antimony
D-Bee

Really?

Unread post by Antimony »

Cybermancer wrote:So far as I know they only appear in BtS1. If you read between the text then it would appear that the Guardians from Nightbane are a continuation of the same idea.

I'm going to have to reread my copy.

Pepsi Jed: I'very only ever found UFOnauts in BtS1.

P.S. Sorry, you'very probably long since gotten an answer. Guess that happend when one is late to the party. :oops:
:rose:
Cybermancer
Hero

Only by about eleven months. :P

I think there was a faerie in Rifts Canada that was similar in concept as well.
I was raised to beleive if you can't say something nice about a person, say nothing at all. This has led to living a very quiet life.

Someone who tells you what to think is trying to control you. Someone who teaches you how to think is trying to free you.

WWVLD?
Antimony
D-Bee

Maybe I'll go into hiding again

Unread post by Antimony »

Cybermancer wrote:Only by about eleven months. :P

Better late than never, I suppose. :crane:
:rose:
Cybermancer
Hero

Re: Maybe I'll go into hiding again

Antimony wrote:
Cybermancer wrote:Only by about eleven months. :P

Better late than never, I suppose. :crane:

For most things, probably. If given a choice between late or never for my death, I would take never. :)

WWVLD?
glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

Unread post by glitterboy2098 »

UFOnauts are psionic energy beings. they are playful and curious, and mostly harmless. however due to a side effect of their method of psionic communication, they've wound up having a big effect on society. they like to investigate humans, but they don't think in terms of words, so when they make psionic contact, they end up creating visions.. ones where strange beings try to make contact.

basically, they're the cause of most of the 'alien encounter' stuff... which are all just hallucination caused by them trying to make mind to mind contact.
Author of Rifts: Deep Frontier (Rifter 70)
Author of Rifts:Scandinavia (current project)
* All fantasy should have a solid base in reality.
* Good sense about trivialities is better than nonsense about things that matter.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website

Return to “Beyond the Supernatural™”