Lazlo Society Hacked?

Let's talk of things that go bump in the night. Stuff that makes your skin crawl. Creatures that are Beyond the Supernatural™. Also checkout the in-character site - Lazlo Society™

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Cybermancer
Hero

Lazlo Society Hacked?

Unread post by Cybermancer »

So had the Lazlo Society really been hacked or is supposed to be some sort of stunt? I'm not linking it but supposedly it's been hacked by the Indonesian Cyber Army.

It's really rather annoying either way.
I was raised to beleive if you can't say something nice about a person, say nothing at all. This has led to living a very quiet life.

Someone who tells you what to think is trying to control you. Someone who teaches you how to think is trying to free you.

WWVLD?
NMI
OLD ONE

Re: Lazlo Society Hacked?

Unread post by NMI »

Not a planned event. We are working to restore site functionality.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

The site has been restored. If you use the same password there on any other sites, including here, I would advise that you change your password.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
Cybermancer
Hero

Unread post by Cybermancer »

That was fast. Thanks.
I was raised to beleive if you can't say something nice about a person, say nothing at all. This has led to living a very quiet life.

Someone who tells you what to think is trying to control you. Someone who teaches you how to think is trying to free you.

WWVLD?

Return to “Beyond the Supernatural™”