Working on an updated skill list...

Let's talk of things that go bump in the night. Stuff that makes your skin crawl. Creatures that are Beyond the Supernatural™. Also checkout the in-character site - Lazlo Society™

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

mrloucifer
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: "Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there... wondering, fearing, doubting" - Edgar Allen Poe

Working on an updated skill list...

Unread post by mrloucifer »

I've been working on an updated skill list to add to the House of BTS, which includes skills found in various RIFTER books and some that I've made at home.

But before I finished it and posted it, I thought I'd ask you fine folks if you had any useful BTS skills that aren't in the main book, perhaps home made skills you use, or skills from the various Rifters (I might have missed some skills so I want to double check) or elsewhere?
"Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places."
–H.P. Lovecraft

By night I'm known as Steven Dawes, that "BTS" guy, and the Host of the House of BTS!
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants
Comment: "Your inferiority complex might be justified."
Location: Lurking on rooftops like a proper gargoyle should, in and around Tacoma, WA.

Re: Working on an updated skill list...

Unread post by Stone Gargoyle »

Check out the We Gots the Skills thread in the Heroes Unlimited forum for lots of skills that I've made and others have as well. Many of them are posted over to the Skills section of the Black Vault wiki site also.
"SG, you are a limitless fountain of Butt-Saving Advice. You Rock, Stone and Concrete." ~ TrumbachD
mrloucifer
Comment: "Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there... wondering, fearing, doubting" - Edgar Allen Poe

Stone Gargoyle wrote:Check out the We Gots the Skills thread in the Heroes Unlimited forum for lots of skills that I've made and others have as well. Many of them are posted over to the Skills section of the Black Vault wiki site also.

Holy snapping aardvarks Gargoyle! This topic is gonna keep me busy sifting through them for awhile. :) Thanx Mucho!
–H.P. Lovecraft

By night I'm known as Steven Dawes, that "BTS" guy, and the Host of the House of BTS!
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants
Comment: "Your inferiority complex might be justified."
Location: Lurking on rooftops like a proper gargoyle should, in and around Tacoma, WA.

Unread post by Stone Gargoyle »

mrloucifer wrote:
Stone Gargoyle wrote:Check out the We Gots the Skills thread in the Heroes Unlimited forum for lots of skills that I've made and others have as well. Many of them are posted over to the Skills section of the Black Vault wiki site also.

Holy snapping aardvarks Gargoyle! This topic is gonna keep me busy sifting through them for awhile. :) Thanx Mucho!
No problemo. :bandit:
"SG, you are a limitless fountain of Butt-Saving Advice. You Rock, Stone and Concrete." ~ TrumbachD
Damian Magecraft
Knight
Comment: Evil GM
Master of Magics
Defender of the Faith

Unread post by Damian Magecraft »

Also the Rifter Zero has a comprehensive skill list (includes source reference)
DM is correct by the way. - Ninjabunny
It's a shoddy carpenter who blames his tools. - Killer Cyborg
Every group has one problem player. If you cannot spot the one in your group; look in the mirror.
It is not a good session until at least one player looks you in the eye and says "you sick twisted evil ****"
mrloucifer

I've submitted my skill list by the way. You can find in under the Skills tab on the creations page.

that being said, if there is a skill that you use in your games that's not on the list, feel free to post it here, it may get added to the list. :)
–H.P. Lovecraft

Return to “Beyond the Supernatural™”