Converting psychics to BTS-2

Let's talk of things that go bump in the night. Stuff that makes your skin crawl. Creatures that are Beyond the Supernatural™. Also checkout the in-character site - Lazlo Society™

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Looonatic
Adventurer

Converting psychics to BTS-2

Unread post by Looonatic »

I have a player who wants to play a psychic not originally in BTS; specifically, the Wanderer from Rifter 18.

What I'm wondering is if anybody has converted psychics from other Palladium Games to BTS and what methods you used for conversion. I'm particularly wondering how I should alter ISP to address threat level increases, or if I should even bother. I could just leave the ISP total intact and ignore threat level.
--The more powerful you are, the less tacos you get.--
Cybermancer
Hero

Re: Converting psychics to BTS-2

Unread post by Cybermancer »

I'm not familiar with the Wanderer, but generally speaking I divide ISP from other systems by ten and make that the base ISP. Then I add one per level. Some really powerful psychics might get divided by 12. Depends what sort of psychic they resemble from BtS2, really.
I was raised to beleive if you can't say something nice about a person, say nothing at all. This has led to living a very quiet life.

Someone who tells you what to think is trying to control you. Someone who teaches you how to think is trying to free you.

WWVLD?

Return to “Beyond the Supernatural™”