im new to bts-2

Let's talk of things that go bump in the night. Stuff that makes your skin crawl. Creatures that are Beyond the Supernatural™. Also checkout the in-character site - Lazlo Society™

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

badges89
Wanderer

im new to bts-2

Unread post by badges89 »

Ok so im kinda new to bts-2 or just to bts in general. and i wanted to center my campaign around an artifact that has been summoning the undead and attracting all kinds of nasties to the city and was gonna use alot of the zombies from dead reign for starters then upgrade to more badder monsters and arcanists. any suggestions?

(im not a very good speller or have good grammar skills, the army didnt train me on that lol)
Shoot 'em in the FACE!!
Jasper
Explorer

Re: im new to bts-2

Unread post by Jasper »

notafraid2die wrote:Necromancers. I wanna kill some necromancers.

Maybe necromancers are summoning spirits and raising zombies, sure, but why? And who taught them their necromancy? Have the powers behind the necromancers be more powerful spirits of the dead who are using the living (who are using the dead...) to reach their aims, perhaps crossing the barrier back to the living while retaining all the knowledge they've gained on the other side.
badges89
Wanderer

Re: im new to bts-2

Unread post by badges89 »

right meph i was gonna be alittle sneaky into bringin the spell casters in as the big scary yo the players until the uncover edvindece of a greater power behind it all

now i jus need a time frame, i was thinkin maybe pulp era or cold war
Shoot 'em in the FACE!!

Return to “Beyond the Supernatural™”