Martial Arts (N&SS) in beyond the supernatural 2nd Ed.

Let's talk of things that go bump in the night. Stuff that makes your skin crawl. Creatures that are Beyond the Supernatural™. Also checkout the in-character site - Lazlo Society™

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Trent
Explorer

Martial Arts (N&SS) in beyond the supernatural 2nd Ed.

Unread post by Trent »

What are the suggestions on using martial arts from Ninjas and Super Spies with the Beyond the Supernatural 2nd Ed. rpg ? Or a martial artist O.C.C. for B.T.S. ?
Please Help a Family in Need : http://www.gofundme.com/y27ff9w ,
Jedrious
Adventurer

Re: Martial Arts (N&SS) in beyond the supernatural 2nd Ed.

Unread post by Jedrious »

Rifter #3 has rules for OCCs from other settings choosing martial art forms
Jefffar
Supreme Being
Comment: Being a moderator doesn't mean I speak for Palladium Books. It just makes me the lifeguard at their pool.

Unread post by Jefffar »

Mystic China was integrated into the previous BTS edition. A little bit of rules interpretation and you could use what's in it.
Official Hero of the Megaverse

Dead Boy wrote:All hail Jefffar... King of the Mods

Co-Holder with Ice Dragon of the "Lando Calrissian" award for Smooth. - Novastar

Palladium Forums of the Megaverse Rules

If you need to contact Palladium Books for any reason, click here.
Trent
Explorer

Unread post by Trent »

Not looking to use Ninjas and Superspies OCCs in a Beyond the Supernatural game . Just the martial art forms with BtS OCCs/PCCs .
Trent
Explorer

Unread post by Trent »

Jedrious wrote:Rifter #3 has rules for OCCs from other settings choosing martial art forms

Thank you . Ive read that Issues many times but apparently skipped over that page every time . Answers my question right there . Feel somewhat foolish now for asking . TY very much . Thanks to all for your input . Seems like a great group of people here .
green.nova343
Adventurer

Unread post by green.nova343 »

Trent wrote:
Jedrious wrote:Rifter #3 has rules for OCCs from other settings choosing martial art forms

Thank you . Ive read that Issues many times but apparently skipped over that page every time . Answers my question right there . Feel somewhat foolish now for asking . TY very much . Thanks to all for your input . Seems like a great group of people here .

The only small change I would recommend is that, instead of the 2-for-1 trade of secondary skills for regular skills, it be a 3-for-2 (i.e. instead of losing 4 Elective/Related skills you can trade in 6 Secondaries), as -- aside from a smaller list of available skills -- the primary difference between Elective & Secondary skills are a) the effect of the result (i.e. taking Art as a secondary means you're a 'talented amateur', whereas taking it as an Elective means your artwork is of 'professional quality'), and b) Electives have the chance of a category bonus but Secondaries never get a bonus (except for the character's IQ).

Return to “Beyond the Supernatural™”