entities.. critters etc

Let's talk of things that go bump in the night. Stuff that makes your skin crawl. Creatures that are Beyond the Supernatural™. Also checkout the in-character site - Lazlo Society™

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

mrloucifer
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: "Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there... wondering, fearing, doubting" - Edgar Allen Poe

Re: entities.. critters etc

Unread post by mrloucifer »

You visited the Beyond the Supernatural fan site, "The House of BTS"?

Its got references to all known BTS source materials, as well as materials that are helpful to BTS. Its got lots of NPC's, player characters, pregenerated player characters, equipment, gm and player advice, adventure ideas, house rules, links to helpful sites, and more.

Coincidentally, the site's always open to material by BTS fans being submitted to it (once you've created the new antagonists, monsters and such you were talking about), and the host does commissions for creating characters, adventure fleshing-out, advice, and whatever else you might need to make your game a success.

How do I know all this? Let's just say I'm on good terms with the host of that house. ;)
"Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places."
–H.P. Lovecraft

By night I'm known as Steven Dawes, that "BTS" guy, and the Host of the House of BTS!
ZorValachan
Adventurer

Unread post by ZorValachan »

PFRPG Monsters & Animals can be extreemly useful. Has some mythical creatures (griffins, manticores, etc) as well as a load of real world animals.
Don't overlook Mystic China. Infernals/Demons in that book can jump into BTS-2 very easily.
Boxed Nightmares (old BTS-1 supplement) has adventures and a few creatures. Might be on RPGNow/DriveThruRPG.
gaby
Knight

Unread post by gaby »

What was the critter,Lord-Z used in rumble in the something.
auyl
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by auyl »

Rifter 57 and Rifts World Book 29: Madhaven both have BTS or BTS convertible creatures in them.
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

The rifts conversion books have the BTS1 monsters in them. I don't off hand know if the RCB1r/RDC has both the SDC and MDC stats.
Is pretty sure the RCB1 does not have the SDC stats. PB was not thinking of backwards compatibility at that time.

PF: M&A *nods*
MC *nods*
BTS: BoN *nods
Rifters: there are many BTS articles in them, along with other things you could use.
MadHaven.....needs some conversion but yah
The Nightbane books.
The HUGMG has some adventures that could be used.
The HU random alien generator could be of use.
The Random monster generator in PF: Land of the Damned 1.
RCB2 for the minion races.
The minion war books, if you want that to spill over into your game.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.

Return to “Beyond the Supernatural™”