Visit the "House of BTS" this Halloween Season!

Let's talk of things that go bump in the night. Stuff that makes your skin crawl. Creatures that are Beyond the Supernatural™. Also checkout the in-character site - Lazlo Society™

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

mrloucifer
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: "Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there... wondering, fearing, doubting" - Edgar Allen Poe

Visit the "House of BTS" this Halloween Season!

Unread post by mrloucifer »

If you haven't stopped by in a while, I encourage you all to stop by and visit the House of BTS this Halloween season!

While I've not had much time to update it recently, I've been adding in new material over the last year since I first opened the house to the public (happy birthday to the House that BTS built by the way).

There's lots of thing crawling in the walls and going bump in the night here, including new Player Characters, Non-Player Characters, Pregenerated characters, both Player and Game Master advice, new and exclusive supernatural monsters that are only available within the Halls of this House, adventure ideas, BTS inspiration, house rules, artwork, and more!

Stop on by and enjoy the visit... it may be your last!
"Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places."
–H.P. Lovecraft

By night I'm known as Steven Dawes, that "BTS" guy, and the Host of the House of BTS!
mrloucifer
Comment: "Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there... wondering, fearing, doubting" - Edgar Allen Poe

Re: Visit the "House of BTS" this Halloween Season!

Oh its there... its the very first adventure in the adventures pages. I introduced you and your winning entry and everything before including a link to download the PDF. I love your adventure, I proudly display it on my site! :)

perhaps I should post a picture of the image to click instead of a link... it might be more eye catching.

http://student.mccinfo.net/~sedawes/houseofbts/adventures.html
–H.P. Lovecraft

By night I'm known as Steven Dawes, that "BTS" guy, and the Host of the House of BTS!
mrloucifer

Actually, it was good that you brought it up. While looking at it, I realized that I hadnt updated the PDF with the Xorn illustration krateworx created for you as of yet, so I updated the file and linked it to the red sky image outright, so now you cant miss it. :)
–H.P. Lovecraft

Antimony
D-Bee

Unread post by Antimony »

Is that just "creative usage" of that phrase, or are you trying to tell us something? :-?

Also, can we use some of your creations for the Lazlo website?
:rose:
mrloucifer

Antimony wrote:Is that just "creative usage" of that phrase, or are you trying to tell us something? :-?

All creative I assure you, I have no plans to tear down the House of BTS. :)

I'm a huge fan of the Lazlo site (I was the 1st Non-Palladium staffer to write on it in fact), and I'm flattered that you'd want to use my creations on it. My two requests are that you play them out as they were created (aka play them in their proper character), and make them worth being a part of the Lazlo site. :)
–H.P. Lovecraft

Antimony
D-Bee

Including the Orgathu? :)

Unread post by Antimony »

mrloucifer wrote:
Antimony wrote:Is that just "creative usage" of that phrase, or are you trying to tell us something? :-?

All creative I assure you, I have no plans to tear down the House of BTS. :)

I'm a huge fan of the Lazlo site (I was the 1st Non-Palladium staffer to write on it in fact), and I'm flattered that you'd want to use my creations on it. My two requests are that you play them out as they were created (aka play them in their proper character), and make them worth being a part of the Lazlo site. :)

Actually, I was thinking of the various monstrosities and adventures, rather than the characters. :) (Those still fall under "your creations," though. :ok: )

Namely, the Orgathu and “He dies through the air, with the greatest of ease.” (Wie has a brother who's a daredevil. The idea that he's been "using" . . . supernatural help to perform Johnny Blaze stunts was just too much fun to pass up :wink:) but I wanted your permission to post it on Lazlo.
:rose:
mrloucifer

Panomas wrote:For good measure, currently my favorite soundrack is "Bram Stoker's Dracula."

I really hope and expect to get time soon to scribe more music into the inspiration section as I am a big time collector. and yes, B.S.D. is one of the soundtracks that shows up regularly in my playlist. :)
–H.P. Lovecraft

mrloucifer

Re: Including the Orgathu? :)

Antimony wrote:Namely, the Orgathu and “He dies through the air, with the greatest of ease.” (Wie has a brother who's a daredevil. The idea that he's been "using" . . . supernatural help to perform Johnny Blaze stunts was just too much fun to pass up :wink:) but I wanted your permission to post it on Lazlo.

Go for it. :)
–H.P. Lovecraft

Return to “Beyond the Supernatural™”