Ok Need help with campaign

Let's talk of things that go bump in the night. Stuff that makes your skin crawl. Creatures that are Beyond the Supernatural™. Also checkout the in-character site - Lazlo Society™

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Jasper
Explorer

Re: Ok Need help with campaign

Unread post by Jasper »

CoalitionMerc wrote:So currently its 11:07 PM (pacific time) and i need some assistance before 12pm tomorrow (right before i run my campaign) So here's what i need help with. This part of my campaign has my group heading to The Black Beard Festival in Hampton Virgina, to operate a Paranormal Investigation on the site of the festival due to some odd occurrences that have been happening.........

what items are required for a in depth paranormal investigation (night time of course)? Money is not an issue at the current time due to the Benefactor the group has acquired.

What have you done during a Paranormal stint in your campaign or the campaign you've been in.

The group is investigating this site due to the possibility of a link between whats happening at the fest, and what has been happening at their home town. (My campaign is called Black Beards Cutlass)

the group is comprised of 1 Physical Psychic 1 Natural Athlete, 1 Psychic Parapsychologist, and 2 Ghost Hunters (both now have the goggles). i cant think of any other information then what i have listed.......

Thank you in advanced.

See my about to be posted topic with an equipment list. Not quite what you may want but there you go.
Hendrik
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: What is genius? A Victim OCC (BtS 1st ed, p. 193 ss)! The ultimate hero is a victim conquering adversity.

Unread post by Hendrik »

I don't know if this helps but maybe it is good for thought:

1. I would let the players come up with what they think they need and then decide whether they can get that stuff (or for some stranger equipment whether it exists in my world).

2. I do not think they need too much because their abilities cover a pretty range of detection and combat capability already.

3. Looking at the PCs I would decide as GM, knowing the adventure, whether anything is missing, for example a certain psi ability they would need and then give the party a chance to either get that outright or give them the knowledge what they need and leave it to them to attain it (an NPC or an item, a scroll for example).

4. Other than that I think it depends on the benefactor and your world what they "should" get. If you play an X files like game and the party are FBI agents then they might have government issue paranormal equipment (whatever that is).

Cheers
Hendrik
Handouts for Operation Minotaur (BtS Adventure published in RIFTER #83) Get them at the fabulous "House of BtS"![/quote]

May all your hits be crits!
MurderCityDisciple
Adventurer
Location: Formerly:Detroit, Michigan (West Side) Now in Dearborn: Which has 98.7% less arson.

Unread post by MurderCityDisciple »

CoalitionMerc wrote:So currently its 11:07 PM (pacific time) and i need some assistance before 12pm tomorrow (right before i run my campaign) So here's what i need help with. This part of my campaign has my group heading to The Black Beard Festival in Hampton Virgina, to operate a Paranormal Investigation on the site of the festival due to some odd occurrences that have been happening.........

what items are required for a in depth paranormal investigation (night time of course)? Money is not an issue at the current time due to the Benefactor the group has acquired.

What have you done during a Paranormal stint in your campaign or the campaign you've been in.

The group is investigating this site due to the possibility of a link between whats happening at the fest, and what has been happening at their home town. (My campaign is called Black Beards Cutlass)

the group is comprised of 1 Physical Psychic 1 Natural Athlete, 1 Psychic Parapsychologist, and 2 Ghost Hunters (both now have the goggles). i cant think of any other information then what i have listed.......

Thank you in advanced.

Let your players go shopping at Ghoststop.
“It's too bad that stupidity isn't painful.” - Anton LaVey

"God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh." - Voltaire

"The die is cast." - Julius Caesar [Ultimate Powergamer]

Return to “Beyond the Supernatural™”