To Avoid Confusion (LS.Org)

Let's talk of things that go bump in the night. Stuff that makes your skin crawl. Creatures that are Beyond the Supernatural™. Also checkout the in-character site - Lazlo Society™

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Cybermancer
Hero

To Avoid Confusion (LS.Org)

Unread post by Cybermancer »

My character of Darcy/Nemesis over at the LazloSociety.org site has changed her screen name to Grace to reflect certain changes in her life recently.

My alt of Cynthia, Darcy's adopted daughter, has assumed her mother's mantle and screen name (but not account) of Nemesis.

The in character announcement is here.

Hope that helps keep things clear for everyone, at least OOCly.
I was raised to beleive if you can't say something nice about a person, say nothing at all. This has led to living a very quiet life.

Someone who tells you what to think is trying to control you. Someone who teaches you how to think is trying to free you.

WWVLD?
Lord Z
Hero
Comment: Court of Tarot author

Re: To Avoid Confusion (LS.Org)

Unread post by Lord Z »

Yooooou are trying to confuse me -- and there is no challenge in it!
Currently recruiting for Beyond the Supernatural games in 2019 which I am running on Discord: voice, text, and play-by-post. Here is the non-expiring server invite link: 418BQSLG

“All would be well. All would be heavenly— If the damned would only stay damned.”
-- Charles Fort, The Book of the Damned, 1913
Cybermancer
Hero

Re: To Avoid Confusion (LS.Org)

Unread post by Cybermancer »

I guess I'm not very sporting, am I?
I was raised to beleive if you can't say something nice about a person, say nothing at all. This has led to living a very quiet life.

Someone who tells you what to think is trying to control you. Someone who teaches you how to think is trying to free you.

WWVLD?

Return to “Beyond the Supernatural™”