Cthulhu Entities

Let's talk of things that go bump in the night. Stuff that makes your skin crawl. Creatures that are Beyond the Supernatural™. Also checkout the in-character site - Lazlo Society™

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

auyl
Megaversal® Ambassador

Re: Cthulhu Entities

Unread post by auyl »

Can't really say there is one definitive source. My suggestion would be go through the Rifts books pick out the alien intelligences and convert them to BTS. Of course there are lots of alien intelligences in Rifts so you'd have to be pretty specific about what you'd want.
auyl
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by auyl »

Lobo316 wrote:
auyl wrote:Can't really say there is one definitive source. My suggestion would be go through the Rifts books pick out the alien intelligences and convert them to BTS. Of course there are lots of alien intelligences in Rifts so you'd have to be pretty specific about what you'd want.

Just looking for inspiration for a campaign idea I had. Doens't have to be "Cthulhu", just something sort of overwhelming evil intelligence. Also thought about looking the the Olds Ones books from the fantasy line.

Not really what I said or implied, but again, check out the alien intelligences in Rifts, they'll give you lots of idea.
Jasper
Explorer

Unread post by Jasper »

1rst Edition Beyond the Supernatural pg 185-188
Mystic China has some info on Chinese demons and the Yama Kings
Rifts Dark Conversions has information on Alien Intelligences (pg 7-10) and other nasties
Rifts: Pantheons of the Megaverse has stats and write ups for historical pantheons (and some imposters). Some of the nastier gods could provide inspiration.
Palladium Fantasy: The Old Ones doesn't actually have much on the Old Ones oddly, just a couple pages in the back; at least in the edition I have.

That's what a quick scan of my brain and books uncovered.

Return to “Beyond the Supernatural™”