Lazlo Parody Page

Let's talk of things that go bump in the night. Stuff that makes your skin crawl. Creatures that are Beyond the Supernatural™. Also checkout the in-character site - Lazlo Society™

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Would you use a Lazlo Parody Site?

Only to read.
20%
Only to parody my own material.
10%
Yes.
20%
No.
40%
Maybe.
10%

Total votes: 10

Cybermancer
Hero

Lazlo Parody Page

Unread post by Cybermancer »

Good day.

After a few comments in a few conversations with other players on the Lazlo.org site, I've been wondering if there would be any interest in creating a Lazlo parody site. The idea being that we could write parody arcs making fun of our IC characters and stories from Lazlo. Basically we could make charictures of our characters.

There would have to be a couple of important rules though.

1. Parody your own characters and plots.
2. Only parody the plots and characters of others with their knowledge and permission (and preferably assistance).
3. Keep it light, fun and loose.

These rules would be in place to avoid hurt feelings that could very easily arise.

So I'm just putting this out there to see if there would be any interest.

If there is interest, I'm not necessarily asking NMI to run it (he's probably busy enough) and I'm not necessarily saying it will be directly tied to Palladium in any way. I'm not ruling out those options either, of course.
I was raised to beleive if you can't say something nice about a person, say nothing at all. This has led to living a very quiet life.

Someone who tells you what to think is trying to control you. Someone who teaches you how to think is trying to free you.

WWVLD?
mrloucifer
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: "Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there... wondering, fearing, doubting" - Edgar Allen Poe

Re: Lazlo Parody Page

Unread post by mrloucifer »

I might be up for reading the stuff on this site, but I'd be concerned about how often material is updated. Most people (myself included sadly) haven't been putting in a lot time on the regular site, will they have the time to write parodies as well?
"Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places."
–H.P. Lovecraft

By night I'm known as Steven Dawes, that "BTS" guy, and the Host of the House of BTS!

Return to “Beyond the Supernatural™”