My interview at the Open House is now available!

Let's talk of things that go bump in the night. Stuff that makes your skin crawl. Creatures that are Beyond the Supernatural™. Also checkout the in-character site - Lazlo Society™

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

mrloucifer
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: "Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there... wondering, fearing, doubting" - Edgar Allen Poe

My interview at the Open House is now available!

Unread post by mrloucifer »

Hey Lazloites! I did a video interview in Kevin's office with the "From the Rifts" crew, and its all about BTS in general. :)

Give it a look and go beyond the supernatural!
"Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places."
–H.P. Lovecraft

By night I'm known as Steven Dawes, that "BTS" guy, and the Host of the House of BTS!
Blindscout
Adventurer
Comment: An armed populace is a safe populace.

Re: My interview at the Open House is now available!

Unread post by Blindscout »

Thanks for the link!
Guy_LeDouche wrote:Any experiment of any kind that starts with "hold my beer" should make the property owner immune to frivolous lawsuits.

Mack wrote:Oh, and if the POTUS evey gave me a nuke, I think I'd aim it at Bieber.

_/|,[____],
--...-L-[]IIII[]-
.^._.^.-===-
()_) ()_)-o-)_)

BEEP BEEP Let's go for a ride in the Jeep!
Jasper
Explorer

Re: My interview at the Open House is now available!

Unread post by Jasper »

Great interview. I like the comments regarding "anchoring" and "discorporation". I've noticed the discorporation theme for BTS2 monters but hadn't noticed the anchoring (since our BTS game has been on hold for 5 years waiting for the magic book). It's a great idea and I'm glad you sound like your sticking with it. I agree that BTS has it's own "feel and flair" and I am impressed that you're going outside the standard Palladium creature gallery for other ideas. I look forward to seeing some interesting monsters!
That aside is Steve Dawes writing the supplements for BTS 2? Has Kevin actually handed it over to someone else? I surely hope so since it seems Kevin hasn't had the time to do it himself. What supplements are being worked on? Any idea on when we can expect them to come out? That's awesome news.

Return to “Beyond the Supernatural™”