Introducing, my BTS fan site: "The House of BTS"

Let's talk of things that go bump in the night. Stuff that makes your skin crawl. Creatures that are Beyond the Supernatural™. Also checkout the in-character site - Lazlo Society™

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

gaby
Knight

Re: Introducing, my BTS fan site: "The House of BTS"

Unread post by gaby »

Do you use any of the Dead reign,s Occ.
mrloucifer
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: "Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there... wondering, fearing, doubting" - Edgar Allen Poe

Unread post by mrloucifer »

gaby wrote:Do you use any of the Dead reign,s Occ.

I've used a somewhat modified version of the "Soldier" O.C.C. to fill the vacuum on past military experience characters.

I've considered toying with the "hound master" o.c.c. as using hounds to tracks the supernatural and such could be useful and interesting.

I've also included some of the available occupations that aren't in the BTS book (like the Store related ones and Wait Staff/Cook).
"Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places."
–H.P. Lovecraft

By night I'm known as Steven Dawes, that "BTS" guy, and the Host of the House of BTS!
mrloucifer
Comment: "Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there... wondering, fearing, doubting" - Edgar Allen Poe

Kargan3033 wrote:Nice, you have a fine site, it's well put together, added to my favs files.

Thank you!
–H.P. Lovecraft

By night I'm known as Steven Dawes, that "BTS" guy, and the Host of the House of BTS!
mrloucifer

For those interested, The House of BTS Facebook page has caught the eyes of an author who appreciated mentioning his book "Nevermore - A Novel of Love, Loss and Edgar Allan Poe" as being BTS. He appreciated it so much in fact that he's offering up two copies of his book to two people who "like" the post! So if your up for winning a copy, go check the latest post out! :)

P.S. I've added some notes on this book on the Inspiration page of the House of BTS as well.
–H.P. Lovecraft

auyl
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by auyl »

mrloucifer wrote:For those interested, The House of BTS Facebook page has caught the eyes of an author who appreciated mentioning his book "Nevermore - A Novel of Love, Loss and Edgar Allan Poe" as being BTS. He appreciated it so much in fact that he's offering up two copies of his book to two people who "like" the post! So if your up for winning a copy, go check the latest post out! :)

Done :)
gaby
Knight

Unread post by gaby »

This is a Most Excellent,site,you have come up with Great Players,Npcs,Games Monsters.
I can,t wait to see What you come up Next.
gaby
Knight

Unread post by gaby »

Do you have any ideas for how to Update Magic in BTS,I think limited from Nightbane:TTGN can wokr.
mrloucifer

Ive had a few chats with Kevin on what he has in mind, and while I cant be too specific on them, I can say that they will be different and give add more exotic and unique aspects to the BTS game, further separating it from other systems.
–H.P. Lovecraft

Jasper
Explorer

Unread post by Jasper »

mrloucifer wrote:Ive had a few chats with Kevin on what he has in mind, and while I cant be too specific on them, I can say that they will be different and give add more exotic and unique aspects to the BTS game, further separating it from other systems.

You're such a tease :P.
mrloucifer

That's what she said. :P
–H.P. Lovecraft

mrloucifer

Mephisto wrote:So is it liking the House of BTS, or the specific title? Navigating through Facebook has always been a chore to me.

Its liking my FaceBook dedicated page the House of the BTS. I use the FB page to write about my weekly BTS games, place BTS inspiring photos, add news about BTS and so on.

Link to my FaceBook page
–H.P. Lovecraft

Return to “Beyond the Supernatural™”