Rifter

For talk about all things Palladium past, present, & future.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Warshield73
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: "I will not be silenced. I will not submit. I will find the truth and shout it to the world. "

Re: Rifter

Unread post by Warshield73 »

I bookmarked this so easy to find.
PALLADIUM BOOKS® – WEEKLY UPDATE – MAY 20, 2021 wrote:NEWS! Accepting submissions for the first Rifter® Annual! As you know, The Rifter® is on indefinite hiatus and sorely missed by some of you. Well, a fan suggested we release an extra large Rifter® Annual full of new fan works, so we are. We expect it to be 160-192 pages depending on how many of you send us your submissions. As always, we are looking for adventures and source material for any of the following game settings: Rifts®, Chaos Earth®, Phase World®, Palladium Fantasy RPG®, Heroes Unlimited, Ninjas & Superspies, Beyond the Supernatural, Nightbane®, Dead Reign®, Splicers®, and other Palladium settings. We need ALL submissions by September 13, 2021 – SOONER is better! Unleash those imaginations and get published. Entirely digital submissions are fine these days (MS Word, RTF or WordPerfect format, not PDF), just include a signed copy/PDF of our Unsolicited Manuscript Form. Send your Rifter Submissions to riftersub {at} palladiumbooks.com.

Not sure how much stock to put into this though since it hasn't been mentioned in any update since but I too miss the Rifter so I hope it happens.
Northern Gun Chief of Robotics
Designer of NG-X40 Storm Hammer Power Armor & NG-HC1000 Dragonfly Hover Chopper
Big game hunter, explorer extra ordinaire and expert on the Aegis Buffalo
Ultimate Insider for WB 32: Lemuria, WB 33: Northern Gun 1, WB 34: Northern Gun 2
Showdown Backer Robotech RPG Tactics
Benefactor Insider Rifts Bestiary: Vol 1, Rifts Bestiary: Vol 2

Return to “All Things Palladium Books®”