Board index » Traversing the Megaverse® » All Things Palladium Books®

Unread postPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:24 am

D-Bee

Hi, I am thinking to buy Rifts® World Book 2: Atlantis™ as a present, like me, he is a beginner. Is it ok such book as a present?

Unread postPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:49 pm

Megaversal® Ambassador

Comment: "I will not be silenced. I will not submit. I will find the truth and shout it to the world. "
If the person has Rifts Ultimate Edition then I would say yes. Since WB 1 Vampire Kingdoms has been revised Atlantis is the oldest Rifts book, by more than a decade, but for me it is still one of the best.

It has a variety of antagonists from low powered to god-like.
Some new magic and magic items as well as new technology to use against the PCs, or have them quest for.
Lots of great word information and even some good player races.

Ultimate Insider for WB 32: Lemuria, WB 33: Northern Gun 1, WB 34: Northern Gun 2
Showdown Backer Robotech RPG Tactics
Benefactor Insider Rifts Bestiary: Vol 1, Rifts Bestiary: Vol 2

Unread postPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:53 pm

D-Bee

Comment: Promoting great storytelling fiction and in games, for GMs and players alike.
Leslie Simpson wrote:
Hi, I am thinking to buy Rifts® World Book 2: Atlantis™ as a present, like me, he is a beginner. Is it ok such book as a present?

If you are using the North America as your setting, it certainly provides a good deal of material for the GM to use; Kittani and other Splugorth allies. Players would certainly get a kick out of using the True Atlantean classes.

Depending on the other books you have for gaming, it could be a very fine addition indeed.

http://www.scholarlyadventures.com [A Rifts RPG Blog]

Unread postPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:15 pm

Monk

Leslie Simpson wrote:

one book for me
one book for him
one book for me....

However I would recommend to get the core books of PB other Games should be 'in the mix' also. It might turn out you'll like them better then rifts.

Crimson
Eleven
Delight
Petracor

Unread postPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:22 am

D-Bee

drewkitty ~..~ wrote:
Leslie Simpson wrote:

one book for me
one book for him
one book for me....

However I would recommend to get the core books of PB other Games should be 'in the mix' also. It might turn out you'll like them better then rifts.

hi, tnx, do you have some links in a mind, where I can check, buy?
tnx

Unread postPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:02 pm

Monk

Leslie Simpson wrote:
drewkitty ~..~ wrote:
Leslie Simpson wrote:

one book for me
one book for him
one book for me....

tnx

*points at the top of the screen at the company store ads on the left side* click there for where I get all my PB gamebooks.

the Heroes Unlimited and the Palladium Fantasy RPG core books.

Crimson
Eleven
Delight
Petracor

Unread postPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:23 am

D-Bee

drewkitty ~..~ wrote:
Leslie Simpson wrote:
drewkitty ~..~ wrote:
Leslie Simpson wrote:

one book for me
one book for him
one book for me....

tnx

*points at the top of the screen at the company store ads on the left side* click there for where I get all my PB gamebooks.

tnx for help, and nice to meet you

Unread postPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:09 pm

Champion

drewkitty ~..~ wrote:

Heh... Hopefully the OP(?) is in the States... I looked at having USPS send me a HC book from PB, and was quoted over half the cost of the book to ship it... So well over $100 once duty and taxes are counted.
Sigh... At least it's not like back in 2007, when I tried to buy stuff from the website, and was told C$1 = U$0.60, despite the exchange rate at the time was U$1.10 to C$1!

Cool...I've been FAQed... atleast twice!

.sig count to date: 2

"May your day be as eventful as you wish, and may your life only hurt as much as it has to." - Me...

Normality is Relative, Sanity is Conceptual, and I am neither.

Unread postPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:42 am

D-Bee

thnx for advice. a friend was happy for Atlantis and new keyboard as a presenthttps://homemakerguide.com/best-wireless-keyboard-and-mouse/