Board index » Traversing the Megaverse® » All Things Palladium Books®

Unread postPosted: Fri May 08, 2020 4:22 pm

Voice of the Gateway

Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, CANADA. NOT Austrailia, CANADA.
Comment: I love how people are quick to make demands, make spurious claims and then play the victim when you call them on it.
So, in issue 104 of the current TMNT comics, there's a possible small reference to PB in it.

Context: Hob, leader of the mutanimals set off a mutigen bomb in part of new york, mutating everyone (humans and animals). The brothers, finally come back together after a recent tragedy i won't get into for spoiler reasons, and decide to help out. First though, aloplex, Janica, Mona and another new face i can't remember the name of, decide to take them to a heavy metal concert, since they actually can do 'normal human stuff' without having to hide.

They go to a bar called the kennel club and in front is a sign that says "Real Beer, Live Music. Tonight: Biospawn, After the Bomb"

Contextually, there's a reason to say it, but seems a bit of a mouthful for a band name, so I'm chalking it up to a PB reference.

Unread postPosted: Fri May 08, 2020 6:29 pm

Priest

Comment: "Your Eloquence with a sledge hammer is a beautiful thing..." -Zer0 Kay
Neat!!

"That rifle on the wall of the laborer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." -George Orwell

Check out my Author Page on Amazon!