Rifts Board Game Models

For talk about all things Palladium past, present, & future.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

blackwingedheaven
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: "Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by simple stupidity." -Hanlon's Razor

Rifts Board Game Models

Unread post by blackwingedheaven »

It's been three years since the debacle that was the attempted rollout of the Rifts board game, and two years since the dedicated forum was locked completely. I'm not here to point fingers, assign blame, or get on anybody's case about anything. I'm just wanting to see if any of the assets from that game could possibly be used by Palladium in other ways--namely, the models. The model previews for the Rifts board game looked amazing. I would have happily bought the board game just to have the models for use in my Savage Rifts tabletop game.

So here's the question: Will those models ever be able to see the light of day in any other capacity? Whether as standalone model sales, or as print-at-home 3D model files? It would be great to have access to official Rifts minis again in a format other than older (and honestly really pricey) metal minis. Something to consider at least!
"Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is an absurd one." -Voltaire
Snake Eyes
Hero
Comment: Living in Florida, soon to be Dinosaur Swamp

Re: Rifts Board Game Models

Unread post by Snake Eyes »

I definitely would love to see those models packaged as a stand-alone set.
The Dragon Has Spoken
Warshield73
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: "I will not be silenced. I will not submit. I will find the truth and shout it to the world. "

Re: Rifts Board Game Models

Unread post by Warshield73 »

After the horrid treatment Carmen received I don't think anyone wants to touch it. I would love to see them released separately from the game (actually I would love to see the game released but not going to happen) but PB doesn't have anything like the money to do this so the only way to get them would be to crowd fund it and they are not doing that again.
Northern Gun Chief of Robotics
Designer of NG-X40 Storm Hammer Power Armor & NG-HC1000 Dragonfly Hover Chopper
Big game hunter, explorer extra ordinaire and expert on the Aegis Buffalo
Ultimate Insider for WB 32: Lemuria, WB 33: Northern Gun 1, WB 34: Northern Gun 2
Showdown Backer Robotech RPG Tactics
Benefactor Insider Rifts Bestiary: Vol 1, Rifts Bestiary: Vol 2

Return to “All Things Palladium Books®”