Talking about Palladium Products

For talk about all things Palladium past, present, & future.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Killer Cyborg
Priest
Comment: "Your Eloquence with a sledge hammer is a beautiful thing..." -Zer0 Kay

Re: Talking about Palladium Products

Unread post by Killer Cyborg »

"Hi, you all suck!
Can you help me out?"

Sure, man.
If you want to discuss any book, just start a post in the appropriate forum.
If you don't like it here, you can try RPGnet or something, I suppose, or one of the Palladium Facebook groups (which get less into rules squabbles).
Annual Best Poster of the Year Awards (2012)

"That rifle on the wall of the laborer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." -George Orwell

Check out my Author Page on Amazon!
desrocfc
Explorer
Comment: Promoting great storytelling fiction and in games, for GMs and players alike.

Re: Talking about Palladium Products

Unread post by desrocfc »

SereneTsunami wrote:Hello,
Does anyone know of a good place to talk about Palladium Books? This forum seems to be dedicated to squabbles over rules, bating arguments, and munchkins.
If there is a current discussion of Garden of the Gods or the Bestiery, could someone point to it?

Thanks

Not a plug: I started a Rifts RPG Blog (my sig block) and started reviewing the Rifts library from Book 1. A kind of walk down memory lane.

I refuse to get into the game mechanics side of the house, concentrating on the campaign design and input the books have for GMs/players to their gaming experience. Consider it "Lore: Palladium Rifts," starting at 30% and going +5% per level from there.

Also, I started writing some Rifts fiction.
Francois DesRochers

http://www.scholarlyadventures.com/blog [A Rifts RPG Blog]

Return to “All Things Palladium Books®”