Board index » Traversing the Megaverse® » All Things Palladium Books®

Post subject: Rifter
Unread postPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:48 pm

D-Bee

Maybe this has been answered somewhere else....Why have they stopped producing Rifters? The last one is #84 from February 2020. I would love to see more.

Post subject: Re: Rifter
Unread postPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:14 pm

Hero

Hey there! Welcome to the forums!

Last I heard they put the Rifter on an indefinite suspension while they focused their resources and efforts on getting main titles out. I think there was something in one of the recent updates about them doing an annual or something, but I can't find that with my precursory glance I just did . . .

"If I kept a list of all time worst Sound Off threads, this would be way up there." - Mack

Unread postPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:16 pm

Megaversal® Ambassador

Comment: "I will not be silenced. I will not submit. I will find the truth and shout it to the world. "
I bookmarked this so easy to find.
PALLADIUM BOOKS® – WEEKLY UPDATE – MAY 20, 2021 wrote:
NEWS! Accepting submissions for the first Rifter® Annual! As you know, The Rifter® is on indefinite hiatus and sorely missed by some of you. Well, a fan suggested we release an extra large Rifter® Annual full of new fan works, so we are. We expect it to be 160-192 pages depending on how many of you send us your submissions. As always, we are looking for adventures and source material for any of the following game settings: Rifts®, Chaos Earth®, Phase World®, Palladium Fantasy RPG®, Heroes Unlimited, Ninjas & Superspies, Beyond the Supernatural, Nightbane®, Dead Reign®, Splicers®, and other Palladium settings. We need ALL submissions by September 13, 2021 – SOONER is better! Unleash those imaginations and get published. Entirely digital submissions are fine these days (MS Word, RTF or WordPerfect format, not PDF), just include a signed copy/PDF of our Unsolicited Manuscript Form. Send your Rifter Submissions to riftersub {at} palladiumbooks.com.

Not sure how much stock to put into this though since it hasn't been mentioned in any update since but I too miss the Rifter so I hope it happens.

Ultimate Insider for WB 32: Lemuria, WB 33: Northern Gun 1, WB 34: Northern Gun 2
Showdown Backer Robotech RPG Tactics
Benefactor Insider Rifts Bestiary: Vol 1, Rifts Bestiary: Vol 2

Unread postPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:49 am

D-Bee

Thank you.