Palladium Books® Weekly Update – March 19, 2020
One game system – every genre – countless worlds – endless adventure
By Kevin Siembieda
I hope you are all doing well. This Covid-19 coronavirus and all the accompanying fears, runs on stores, and uncertainty have been taking their toll on everyone. I hope you are all doing as well as possible and taking smart precautions. I have never washed my hands so many times a day in my life. lol. We have made our own supply runs to stores and such, and are as stocked up and prepared as can be expected. Freelance writer and friend, Carmen Bellaire (Windsor, Canada) called the other day to tell us our two countries, the USA and Canada, are closing the border to non-essential traffic, so we will not be seeing him for the next few months. Many of us are over the age of 60, so it is weird and unnerving to be at the “age of concern” over this virus. We have curtailed our travels and are keeping to ourselves as we work to pound out books. And lots of them.
The Rifts® Bestiary Volume 2 Megaverse® Insider Offer was doing great, and other sales were solid too, but they all came to a screeching halt last Saturday as new and extreme precautions about the Covid-19 virus swept the country. Chuck Walton has suggested extending the offer one extra week as this past week has been a wild and frightening one for most of us. It is a good idea, so I am going to do that, HOWEVER we may also make the Megaverse® Insider offer available again for a week or two when things simmer down in a few months (if they simmer down).
6 Books BACK IN STOCK next week! We sent several titles in for short-run printings, so the following titles should all be back in stock by the middle or end of next week. Actually, Monsters and Animals™ (Fantasy) and Civilization Gone™ (Dead Reign®) are available now. They were running very low, and are always in demand, so we sent ‘em in now so we did not run out (or not for long). We will try to send in a few more sold out titles, like Rifts® Warlords of Russia, over the next few weeks.
- Monsters and Animals™ (Fantasy), Cat. No. 454 – 120+ monsters, 200+ animals. Suitable for almost any setting from Fantasy and Heroes Unlimited™ to Rifts® and Phase World®.
- Adventures on the High Seas™ (Fantasy), Cat. No. 455 – A big, fun book that sets sail around the known world and visits a dozen island ports including the the Isle of the Cyclops, Y-Oda, Zy, the Four Sisters, Forbidden Island, the Floenry Islands, and others, each offering adventure opportunities, plus 12 O.C.C.s, character sheets, ships, Demon Black Ships, and more.
- Armageddon Unlimited™ (Heroes Unlimited™), Cat. No. 527 – Can you stop the mad genius Doctor Vilde from bringing the Minion War and the end of the world to the Earth of HU2? New powers, new magic weapons, the Heroic Hellion, NPC villains, adventure, and more.
- Rifts® World Book 3: Rifts® England, Cat. No. 807 – Strange creatures and monsters, Chiang-Ku dragon, magic wands and staves, Temporal Wizard and Raider, Temporal Magic, herbs, Nexus Knights, King Arthur and more.
- Rifts® Merc Ops™, Cat. No. 865 – The name kinda says it all, merc jobs and job brokers, bounties, the 10 Most Wanted, weapons and gear.
- Civilization Gone™, a Dead Reign® sourcebook, Cat. No. 231 – Epic source material, a few variant zombies, 12 madmen and psychopaths including the Zombie Lover and Zombie Master, plus Bandits, Raiders, street gangs, house random encounter tables, and more. So much packed into this sourcebook.
DriveThruRPG.com SALE: All Fantasy RPG PDF titles – With Garden of the Gods™ getting so many of you excited about Palladium Fantasy, and with more new sourcebooks in the pipeline, we thought we would put all PDF titles for Palladium Fantasy RPG® game line on sale. Btw, that includes the 1st Edition and current edition rule books and sourcebooks, the G.M. Kit and the paper miniatures. Sale ends March 25, 2020.
PDF Products – COMING your way in the weeks ahead. Nearing the completion stage of final editing is the third Rifts® novel: Treacherous Awakenings™. This is the book everyone has been waiting for! The dynamic and satisfying conclusion of the trilogy. It wraps up all the loose ends and will finally be available in PDF form after being out of print for many years. We also have a new Rifts® novel in the pipeline from Will Erwin, Duty’s Edge™. And we have not forgotten about collecting The Hammer of the Forge™ (cosmic adventure across Phase World® and the Three Galaxies).
FUN. Garden of the Gods™ YouTube Review on Artichoke Dip. Rob is back after a bit of a sabbatical, and reviews several different fantasy RPG products in his “Spring Fever” video. The first item is Garden of the Gods™, about 4 minutes in, but he also reviews and chats about other items you might enjoy. I enjoy Artichoke Dip and Rob’s perspective so I’m glad to see him back doing new YouTube videos. Check them out for yourself. The link to the “Spring Fever” reviews is below. There is also a recent post about “Gaming on the Cheap” you might find interesting.
UPDATE: In the Face of Death™. It has been a little surreal writing about the Wave (the pandemic that causes the dead to rise) and surviving the Zombie Apocalypse while the craziness of Covid-19 is going on all around us. In the Face of Death™ is about hope, human tenacity, and heroic adventure, so I hope it will help bolster the spirits of everyone who buys one. I hate to say it, but I lost several days dealing with distractions concerning Covid-19, business and family. My thanks to the many friends and family who have been calling, texting and emailing to check in on us. We are all fine. So far, so good, not a cough or fever in sight. We hope it stays that way. I’m back to spending all my time writing to wrap this book up and start the next. So close now. Working on the O.C.C. section about survivor kids and Masked Lunatics as player characters. Both are fun and different than anything I think has ever been done for a zombie game. Almost finished on it, another great sourcebook that should get you thinking and open up all sorts of adventures. My editors Alex and Wayne tell me I’m doing some of my best writing ever. I have certainly been on fire when I get the opportunity to write without interruption. See the updated description below and in the store.
UPDATE: Rifts® CS Manhunters™. This is the next book I work on as soon as I am done with In the Face of Death™, discussed above and below. I am excited to finish writing Rifts® CS Manhunters™, and it will be followed by the hotly anticipated Rifts® Titan Robotics™ (this book is so good), and then on to several other titles, Rifts® Bestiary™ Volume Two among them.
Works in progress. We have a number of books in active development, with writers and artists working on various titles. My goal is to put the next several books into your hands over the next few months. Here’s what we have in the pipeline: In the Face of Death™ (almost finished), Rifts® CS Manhunters™ (I can’t wait to get it done next), and Rifts® Titan Robotics™ (so good), and hopefully Creature Feature for Beyond the Supernatural™ (being handled mostly by writer Steve Dawes) and Forgotten People™ (Fantasy) – Rifts® Bestiary, Volume 2 should be our big summer release. If I’m running too behind, I will reschedule Creature Feature and Forgotten People™ to be finished AFTER Rifts® Bestiary, Volume 2 so we have it in time for Gen Con, same as we did for Volume One. That’s the plan.
REMINDER: Rifts® Bestiary™ Volume ONE PDF – now available via the Megaverse® Insider offer. The bookmarked PDF of the Rifts® Bestiary™ Volume One is available as part of the Megaverse® Insider offer – #12034 – $16.00 – available now. AND you get your name listed under “Retro-Cyber-Insider” in the Insider Acknowledgment section of Rifts® Bestiary Volume TWO. Your PDF copy of Rifts® Bestiary™ Volume One will be sent a few days after you place your order. Btw, we expect to make the PDF of Rifts® Bestiary™ Volume One available on DriveThruRPG.com sometime in the weeks ahead for around $18 or $19.
SALE: Rifts® Negatives. We have put Rifts® negatives on sale. There are also other Palladium collectibles, original art, plus bunches of toys and other good stuff available at my Ebay store (Kevin’s Toys, Art and Collectibles) with more coming. Negatives are coming from Rifts® Japan and other titles. Check it out at: http://stores.ebay.com/kevinstoys-artandcollectibles
Rifts® Bestiary, Volume 2 “Megaverse® Insider” – Extended till March 31, 2020
What is a Megaverse® Insider offer? A way to pre-order fun and unique, special Rifts® Bestiary Volume Two related products available ONLY during the limited three weeks that the Megaverse® Insider is running. When it ends, these special items are no longer available, which is what makes you an “Insider.” Only those of you who participate are guaranteed these special collector items at “Insider” prices. And most of the offers automatically get your name published in the credits pages of the book as one of our Insiders.
Bestiary, Vol. 2 “Megaverse® Insider” offers include such opportunities as a PDF of the book months before the PDF is made available to the public, signed and limited edition collector’s hardcovers, limited edition signed prints, sneak previews, original concept art, your name woven into the book as an unstatted character, help to build a chimera, create a creature, and more! But you need to do it fast because you have only 3 weeks before this deal ends. Please note that the super-limited bundles are sold on a first come, first served basis and often sell out quickly. Available only from Palladium Books. We hope you are as pumped about this as we are. See full details at PalladiumBooks.com.
- Inside Help – Available.
- In Memoriam – Available.
- A “Real” Character Tribute – (List a favorite character in the book) – Available.
- Cyber-Insider Volume TWO PDF – (PDF of Vol. 2 + your name listed in book) – Available.
- Retro-Cyber-Insider Volume ONE PDF – (PDF of Vol. One + your name listed in Vol. Two) – Available.
- Palladium Insider – Hardcover – (Signed, Limited Hardcover Edition – Color Cover + your name listed in the book) – Available.
- Imperial Purple Beast Insider – Hardcover – (Signed and Numbered – Purple Foil Collector’s Hardcover Edition + your name listed) – Available.
- Enhanced Imperial Purple Beast Insider – (Signed and Numbered – Purple Foil Collector’s Hardcover Edition, name listed + PDF of Vol. 2) – Available.
- Top Insider – (Both Vol. 2 hardcover books, signed, the PDF, dragon head sketch by Siembieda, a limited print + your name listed in the book) – Available.
- Ultimate Insider – (Both hardcover books signed, PDF of Vol. 2, Siembieda dragon head sketch, Walton monster sketch in foil hardcover, 5 limited prints, name listed in book + signed Lazlo “Raw Preview”) – Available.
- Benefactor – (Limited to a total of 12 Benefactors – Both hardcover books signed, PDF, Siembieda dragon head sketch, Walton monster sketch in book, something Top Secret, 10 limited prints, your name as an unstatted character in the book, name listed in book, signed Lazlo “Raw Preview” + an original concept art sketch) – STILL AVAILABLE for now.
- SOLD OUT! Monstrous Benefactor – (Be a Chimera-Builder; limited to 5 people)
- SOLD OUT! Ultimate Benefactor – (Limited to one. A ton of stuff plus build and name a monster, get your face to appear as a person with the creature, the original art, and more).
- Offer Extended thru March 31, 2020, but as noted, due to the situation with the Covid-19, we may make it available again, for a short time, later this year when things improve. How is that for positive thinking?
UPDATE: In the Face of Death™ (Zombie Apocalypse) – in production
In the Face of Death™ is part survival guide and part cityscape setting that I believe is unlike anything you have ever quite seen or considered before in a zombie RPG. I hope In the Face of Death™ makes you look at the zombie apocalypse setting in a new and expanded way that presents to you an endless wealth of ideas and adventure. The zombie element really puts such a fun and deadly twist on the traditional post-apocalypse game setting. One where survival after the collapse of human civilization is complicated by the fact that undead creatures lurk EVERYWHERE. It is like the movie A Quiet Place only even more horrifying and suspenseful. It combines elements of survival in a post-apocalyptic world, horror, zombies, madness, and classic dungeon exploring with a touch of something different and unique. This is a book that pushes the genre and builds a world of adventure built upon human ingenuity, courage, hope, and madness. It is very close to completion.
- Rethinking the Zombie Apocalypse.
- Survival in the urban environment.
- Living on the rooftops in the heart of the city.
- Urban homesteads, resources, defenses, traps, and more.
- Death Cults, a different type of danger.
- Bad people, Gutter Rats, Flesh Peddlers, and more.
- Heroic Masked Lunatics – a new type of hero, as player characters.
- Kids, teenagers, and young survivors as player characters.
- 100+ adventure hooks and dozens of additional ideas to take your zombie campaign to new heights.
- Cover by E.M. Gist. Interior art by Nick Bradshaw.
- Written by Kevin Siembieda and Mark Oberle. Adaptable to other settings like Rifts®, Nightbane®, Heroes Unlimited™, and more.
- 128 pages – $18.99 retail – Cat. No. 237 – in final production – March/April.
Rifts® Bestiary™ Volume ONE “PDF” – Available now thru the Megaverse® Insider offer
The bookmarked PDF of the Rifts® Bestiary™ Volume ONE is available as part of the Megaverse® Insider offer #12034 – $16.00 and available now.
COMING: Rifts® Bestiary™ Volume Two – Summer 2020
This is the second big, “monster book” reference for Rifts®. We anticipate three volumes in the series, more if we decide to make ghosts, spirits and Entities and/or Creatures of Magic part of the Bestiary series. Much like Volume One, Rifts® Bestiary™ Volume Two collects 70-100 monsters and animals plus 12-24 new beasts found across Rifts North America. The anticipated page count is 224-256 pages.
Each description is updated, expanded, and highly detailed to present players with exotic and alien creatures as pets, guardians and riding animals, as well as slobbering monsters to battle and fierce beasts for Game Masters to throw at their players. Each is designed to offer adventure ideas, offers notes on young, adult, male and female creatures, and is accompanied by a map that shows at a glance where the beast can be encountered.
You have seen Rifts® Bestiary™ Volume One so you know what you can expect in Volume TWO, though we have some fun surprises planned for it. Much of the artwork is completed, the descriptions have been gathered, and the rewriting and expansions started. We are anticipating a summer 2020 release (Gen Con?). As soon as it is finished and arrives back from the printer, we ship it to you!
All volumes of the Rifts® Bestiary™ series are a great resource for players and Game Masters alike, with creatures that can be used as familiars, pets, riding animals, guard animals, and in some cases, even unlikely allies. Others are slobbering monsters or ravenous predators that include humans and D-Bees among their prey. All provide you plenty of ways to enhance your characters and spice up adventures. And each has a map that shows at a glance exactly where to find these beasts. Ah, but with the Rifts and beings like the Shifter and the Splugorth, any creature may appear anywhere in the world, so be on your toes.
- Monsters and animals of Rifts North America organized into big, easy to use sourcebooks.
- Updated and expanded descriptions and information for each existing monster.
- Updated and uniform stat blocks.
- New exotic creatures – predators, exotic riding animals, beasts of burden, alien horrors, giant insects, and more.
- A map for every creature showing where it is found.
- Easily adapted to any Palladium setting – Palladium Fantasy®, Chaos Earth®, Splicers®, Phase World®, the Three Galaxies™, The Mechanoids®, Heroes Unlimited™/Aliens Unlimited™, and others.
- Basic S.D.C. stats included with each creature description.
- Fully illustrated, with art by Charles Walton II, Ramon Perez, Robert Atkins, and many others.
- Written by Kevin Siembieda.
- 224-256 pages each volume – $26.99 – Cat. No. 897 (Volume Two) – summer release, but taking orders now.
UPDATE: Rifts® Coalition Manhunters™
I think that Secrets of the Coalition™ States: Coalition Manhunters™ is also gonna be a fun surprise for people and is the next book to be completed. It provides a glimpse into the Coalition States’ Psi-Battalion and one of its top secret Special Ops divisions: the CS Manhunters. A group that can be played as new villains/antagonists or heroes depending on your game’s perspective. And I know folks are going to like the psionics. I’m assigning some additional artwork for it this week. Shooting for a March release.
UPDATE: Rifts® Chaos Earth® Psychic Scream™
This is another book that is going to surprise and wow. New and insane psionics, some taken to the level of super-abilities due to the massive amount of P.P.E. energy surging across the planet and boosting survivors with ambient and alien energy. Some become heroes and defenders of fellow survivors. Some become power-mongers and killers. And still others become just one more monster or madman threatening to destroy humanity. I’m assigning some additional artwork for it this week.
UPDATE: Rifts® Titan Robotics™
Rifts® Titan Robotics™ is a high-tech toy box of new types of armor, sleek power armor, giant robots, vehicles, and weapons sold by Titan Robotics that will make gamers salivate. I need to assign out a few additional illustrations soon, but most of the art is done.
UPDATE: Other titles – like CS Arsenal™ and Beyond the Supernatural™ sourcebooks
Please remember, just because I do not mention or list a specific title in an Update, does not mean it has been removed from the production schedule. All it means is that we are focused and talking about more immediate, upcoming releases, or projects we are excited about that week, or there’s no substantive news to report. We are anxious to put as many books you’ve been waiting for into your hands as possible over the next 18 months, as well as new projects being worked on by freelance writers. That includes Rifts® Antarctica, The Disavowed™, Rifts® CS Arsenal™, Chaos Earth® First Responders™, Land of the Damned™ 3, Rifts® Living Nowhere™, Beyond the Supernatural™ sourcebooks, more Fantasy sourcebooks and other titles. So if a book you are waiting for is not mentioned in an Update, it means there is nothing new to report, but it should still be in the pipeline and news for it will be coming in the weeks or months ahead. Right now, we are focused on releases for the next six months, which by our count is 6-7 titles. And many of them are in various stages of final production or development. We are shooting for one or two new physical book releases every month as well as a couple new PDF products on DriveThruRPG.
NEW on DriveThruRPG.com – SALE on Fantasy RPG® PDF titles
As noted above, the epic Garden of the Gods™ sourcebook has gotten gamers excited about the unique Palladium Fantasy RPG® world and sourcebooks. So we decided to offer a sale on all the Fantasy products we have available on DriveThruRPG, which is considerable. And with more new Fantasy sourcebooks in the pipeline, that excitement will only grow. Sale runs through next Tuesday, March 24, 2020. Enjoy.
In the works for DriveThru in the weeks ahead: In no particular order, the 3rd Rifts® novel: Treacherous Awakenings™ – the book everyone has been waiting for because it has been out of print for years. It wraps up all the loose ends and is an exciting and satisfying read. We also have a new Rifts® novel in the pipeline from Will Erwin, Duty’s Edge™. And we have not forgotten about collecting The Hammer of the Forge™ (cosmic adventure across Phase World® and the Three Galaxies).
Recent on DriveThru – Rifts® Sonic Boom™. Follow the exploits of a CS platoon sworn to protect humankind from all threats, be they aliens, dragons, masters of magic or fellow humans out for themselves; the second novel in this trilogy, Deception’s Web™, reveals a conspiracy within the Coalition military that could spell disaster for our protagonists. All of it building up to the pulse-pounding events of the 3rd novel: Rifts® Treacherous Awakenings (coming soon). The Rifter® #84 offers adventure source material for Rifts® (Golems in the Myst), Heroes Unlimited™ (the City of Cascade by Wujcik and Reed), Palladium Fantasy RPG® (an Elven Kingdom), Beyond the Supernatural™ (an epic adventure, a short story, and a monster), Nightbane® (Spellbound O.C.C.), why The Rifter® is on hiatus, and more.
Also available: Free Garden of the Gods™ (Fantasy) and Rifts® Bestiary™ Volume One Sneak Previews, and the Palladium Fantasy RPG® Interactive Character Sheet: A Microsoft Excel-based character management system. Packed with features and data collected from every official Palladium Fantasy sourcebook to enable you to create Fantasy characters quickly (25 minutes!) and help you to update and manage them for years to come.
Dead Reign® Paper Miniatures Volume Three: Zombies, Dead Reign® Paper Miniatures Volume Two: Civilians and Dead Reign® Paper Miniatures Volume One: Survivors. There are also paper miniatures for Heroes Unlimited™, Palladium Fantasy® and Rifts®. A new, up-to-date, PDF Palladium Books Catalog. Nightbane® Dark Designs™ sourcebook with 60 new Common Talents, 38 new Elite Talents, 18 new Morphus Tables, all other Morphus Tables collected and more. Systems Failure™ RPG, a 160 page RPG that deals with alien invasion and a post-apocalypse setting that is fun and dynamic. Civilization is on the verge of collapse when the so-called "bugs" invade and turn humans into zombie-like slaves. Monsters, heroes and fun. A complete RPG and setting. Rifts® World Book 34: Northern Gun™ Two: 256 pages of technology and fun. 30+ power armors, 30+ body armors, 15 combat vehicles, 45 vehicles (hovercycles, etc.), 10 robot haulers, the Robodome and more. Bizantium and the Northern Islands™: the northernmost part of the Known World, the Cold Born, Necromancy ships made from dead sea serpents, 15 creatures, Random Sea Monster Generator, and more. Rifts® Northern Gun™ One. This fan favorite might be thought of as the big book of giant robots – an in-depth look at Northern Gun, 70+ weapons, 27 robots, NG O.C.C.s, key people and places, and much more. Mysteries of Magic™ Book One: The Heart of Magic™ with Wizards, their Apprentices, nearly 60 new magic spells and remember, magic and monsters in the Fantasy RPG are easily adapted to Rifts®, Chaos Earth®, HU2 and other settings. Wolfen Empire™ Fantasy sourcebook, the Great Northern Wilderness and Killer Winters, 12 Wolfen Tribes, Wolfen military and society, 15+ creatures, 5 full adventures, 101 adventure ideas, random encounter tables, notable people, places, plus FREE Sneak Previews of The Rifter® #80, The Rifter® #81, The Rifter® #82, and more on DriveThruRPG.com.
- Rifts® is a genre-bending setting that combines science fiction, fantasy, horror, post-apocalypse survival, magic, and endless possibilities for adventure. Imagine a near perfect world of advanced technology 100 years in the future. Then imagine that world crashing down overnight in an apocalyptic upheaval not seen since the formation of the planet. A Great Cataclysm caused by the explosive return of magic. Now fast forward 300 years into the future where magic, dragons, and mythic gods coexist with cyborgs, giant robots and super-science rediscovered from humanity's Golden Age as humans rise from a lengthy Dark Age. But they must contend with countless alien life forms, monsters, and supernatural horrors from beyond the Rifts.
- Rifts® core titles we would suggest: Rifts® Ultimate Edition, Rifts® Game Master Guide, Rifts® Book of Magic, Rifts® Adventure Guide, D-Bees of North America™, Rifts® World Book 11: Coalition War Campaign and Rifts® Sourcebook One. Note: The Rifts® RPG, 1st Edition and Rifts® Ultimate, 2nd Edition are both available.
- 80+ Rifts® supplements, most of them available as PDFs with more coming. Where to start? Wherever sounds fun.
- Rifts® Dimension Books™: Travel to alien worlds and dimensions via the Rifts for off-world adventure and intrigue.
- Rifts® Chaos Earth® RPG and sourcebook series (all). Live through the Great Cataclysm and the Coming of the Rifts. Rifts® Chaos Earth® RPG, Creatures of Chaos™, Rise of Magic™, and Chaos Earth® Resurrection™ are all available.
- FREE Sneak Previews for Nightbane® Dark Designs™, Rifts® Secrets of the Atlanteans™, Rifts® CS Heroes of Humanity, and many other previews as well as free and low cost items that we make available. All of it adds to the growing list of Rifts and other Palladium RPG game titles available as PDF books, cards and support. A new title should be added every week or two, so keep watching for them.
- The Rifter® #1-84, ALL issues of The Rifter®. Each issue is a wealth of source material and ideas for 3-6 different Palladium game lines. Most are easily adapted to ANY Palladium game setting. Each issue a gem. 8,500 pages of source material and ideas for heroes, villains, monsters, magic, gear, and adventure.
- Splicers® RPG is like Iron Man meets Game of Thrones with elements of Terminator – except this army of Iron Men are clad in living body armor and wield living, organic weapons and devices. Created in 2004 by writer and game designer Carmen Bellaire, Splicers® was nominated for an Inquest Gamer Magazine Fan Awards Game of the Year, and has since developed a rabid fan base. Science fiction and horror where humans are forced to use genetically engineered, living weapons and organic war machines to battle an insane Artificial Intelligence and her robot legions. Unlike anything you have ever played before!
- Splicers®: I Am Legion™ Adventure Sourcebook: 6 new Great Houses, 4 new Host Armors, 6 new War Mounts, 19 new Bio-Weapons, 15 new killer machines, new Bio-Enhancements, Amalgam creation tables, Legion and a series of adventures that build into a small campaign, and more.
- Palladium Fantasy RPG®, 1st Edition Rules and sourcebooks. A unique world of magic, monsters and heroes. Dozens of nonhuman player characters including Wolfen, Bearmen, Ogres, Orcs and more. 100,000 years of history.
- Palladium Fantasy RPG®, 2nd Edition Rules and many sourcebooks. The expanded world of high fantasy, magic, mystery and heroes of every variety. Includes the Mind Mage and psychic abilities, mages and spells, magic circles and symbols, men-at-arms, scoundrels and a wide range of inhuman player characters including Wolfen, Bearmen, Ogres, Orcs and many more. 100,000 years of history.
- Heroes Unlimited™ RPG first edition rule book and sourcebooks.
- Heroes Unlimited™ RPG Second Edition rule book and sourcebooks. Create any type of superhuman you can desire and bring comic book adventures to life.
- Dead Reign® RPG (Zombie Apocalypse). The dead have risen. It is the battle for survival in the zombie apocalypse, but this setting is much more than your typical zombie game. Play ordinary people or special characters better equipped to survive and hunt zombies. Many unusual types of zombies.
- Dead Reign® Sourcebooks: 6 sourcebooks from Civilization Gone™ to Hell Followed™ (the latter features stats for 23 disasters, masked lunatics, 11 new zombies, 7 apocalyptic character classes, and more) are available.
- Beyond the Supernatural™ RPG, 1st Edition Rules. Supernatural horror in the modern world. Play ordinary people, psychics, paranormal investigators or for something different: Victim Characters!
- Beyond the Supernatural™ RPG, 2nd Edition: The complete, revised core game, 14 character classes and 42 occupations for "ordinary people," 100+ psychic abilities, 16 monsters, the Lazlo Agency, world setting and rules.
- Nightbane® RPG and sourcebooks. An RPG setting we call superhero horror. Dark conspiracy, a secret, demon invasion starting with world leaders and law enforcement, and it is spreading. The player characters are the Nightbane®, reluctant superhumans who must turn into monsters themselves to unleash their powers and battle the evil that is clear only to them. A dark, sinister and challenging world of horror.
- After the Bomb® RPG and sourcebooks. Planet of the Apes meets the X-Men! Animal creations, powers and more. Create any type of intelligent mutant animal you can imagine as friend or foe.
- Ninjas & Superspies™ RPG and the Mystic China™ sourcebook. James Bond meets Enter the Dragon. 41 types of martial arts, ninjas, and super-spies with gadgets, gizmos and advanced weapons.
- The Mechanoid Invasion® Trilogy RPG is a long time, cult favorite with a fatalistic world-view of humans vs aliens with superior technology.
- The Palladium Weapon Series of real world weapons, armor and castles throughout history. Designed for use with ANY game system.
- 200+ Palladium titles in all, plus G.M. kits, paper miniatures and more.
- Heroes Unlimited™ Paper Miniatures – Two sets are now available!
- Palladium Fantasy RPG® Paper Miniatures – Volumes #1-6 are available now. More are coming in the weeks ahead.
- Rifts® Paper Miniatures: Men at Arms – $2.99
- Rifts® Paper Miniatures: Coalition Dead Boys – $2.99
- Rifts® Paper Miniatures: Adventurers – $2.99
- Rifts® Paper Miniatures: Practitioners of Magic (new) – $2.99
- Rifts® Paper Miniatures: Extras (new) – $2.99
- And more to come in the weeks ahead.
Palladium Collectibles, Negatives, Artwork, other Collectibles and Toys are always available in Kevin’s Online Toy & Collectibles eBay Store along with other good things
My eBay store is one of the few places where you can find original artwork by Charles "Chuck" Walton, Kevin Long, and others, as well as one-of-a-kind negatives from classic Rifts® and other Palladium RPG books (they look awesome framed!), rare Palladium collector hardcovers, signed books, other Palladium memorabilia, toys from my personal collection and other collectibles. Check every couple of weeks because we often post new stuff or offer a new sale. There is a sale on negatives starting today, in fact.
Other one-of-a-kind original artwork available by me (Kevin Siembieda), Kevin Long, Charles Walton II (money goes to the artist), other artists, as well as collectible negatives, prints, limited edition hardcovers, proofreader copies, out of print items, Star Wars toys, Marvel toys and many other toys and collectibles from my personal collection. Alex and I will keep adding items as our busy schedules allow, but we have a lot of fun collectibles available now and coming soon. Hundreds of items. Take a look every weekend for new additions.
Available now: One-of-a-kind book negatives. Negatives were very popular items at the Palladium Open House and people went crazy over them at Gen Con – including actor Joe Manganiello who scooped up a pile of TMNT negatives, while Palladium's own Mark Oberle, Carmen Bellaire, Brandon Aten and a whole lot of Palladium gamers went for negatives from Rifts® New West, Lone Star and Free Quebec. Fun.
Negatives are unique and attractive, one-of-a-kind (on rare occasions two-of-a-kind if a page was replaced or a second edition was made) works of art that resemble woodcut art and are very dynamic conversation pieces. Before digital printing, pages of a book were laid out by hand on a board, and each page was photographed. The plastic film negatives were then "ganged" on a massive sheet of Mylar 16 pages per big sheet, and the printing plates were made from the negatives – everything white, printing black.
When our printer, McNaughton and Gunn, went completely digital, they asked if Palladium Books wanted the negs, otherwise they would be destroyed. Regrettably, I let a few dozen be destroyed, but the negatives of many books were sent to Palladium. They have sat in our warehouse for years until I started to offer them for sale. I have also started signing the negatives in silver and each comes with a Certificate of Authenticity. Each negative comes on a white board inside a plastic magazine bag and looks fabulous framed! Fits in an 8x10 inch matt opening in a frame (each neg is roughly 8½ x 11 inches).
I know an ever increasing number of people who have been laid off or are in fear of being laid off. I hope you are not one of them. Others we know have businesses that are already suffering. Heck, we are worried about that ourselves. We don’t know how bad things may get or how this may impact Palladium Books or any of the multitude of people we know and care about. Nobody does. That is what makes this situation so worrisome and frightening. Fingers crossed and prayers for everybody.
Through it all, please do not lose sight of what brings you joy and fun and laughter. Be smart, take precautions, and maybe think of this as being closed up for a few extra months of winter. Don’t let it break your spirit. So far, we are all healthy and well here at Palladium Books and we hope you are as well.
At Palladium, we will be working away on new physical books, continue to reprint and ship existing product for as long as we can, and we will try to increase the number of new PDF products available. Speaking of which, do not forget we have a Fantasy PDF SALE happening on DriveThruRPG.com – detailed above. I will also try to start posting Murmurs from the Megaverse® again. I doubt I will be able to answer any messages you send to me, but I will try to keep you more actively posted on how we are doing and progress on, and thoughts about, various books.
As I said last week, this is the time to break out your old favorite games and lose yourself in some epic role-playing with your family (and maybe some trusted friends). Or break out some board games or catch up on reading new game books like Garden of the Gods® and Rifts® Bestiary, Volume One, or reread old faves and lose yourself that way. But whatever you do, stay safe. Stay positive. Stay hopeful. And please keep those magnificent imaginations burning bright.
– Kevin Siembieda, Game Designer, Writer, & Gamer
Rifts® Bestiary™ Vol. Two – Coming Summer 2020
More monsters and exotic animals of Rifts® North America as part of an ongoing series of Rifts® Bestiary sourcebooks. The first two or three Rifts® Bestiary™ books will focus on monsters and animals of North America. They collect creatures from all current World Books and Sourcebooks, plus some new creatures by Kevin Siembieda, Charles Walton, and others. Presented in alphabetical order, with maps showing their range and location at a glance.
Note: The Rifts® Bestiary™ series is more than a few big books of monsters, they are deliberately designed to provide players with a useful, living resource (pet, guard animal, riding animal, food source, etc.) as well as present many and varied opportunities for adventure and fun. Some creatures are helpful, some are inadvertently a threat or danger, while others are slobbering predators or wicked beasts that kill and eat you, or capture you, or sabotage you, or worse.
- Monsters and animals of Rifts North America in a second easy to use sourcebook.
- Predators, exotic riding animals, beasts of burden, alien horrors, giant insects and more.
- Notable Splugorth hunting animals.
- Some new creatures, but most are existing creatures.
- Updated information where applicable.
- Updated and uniform stat blocks.
- A map for every creature showing where it is found.
- Fully illustrated.
- Art by Chuck Walton, Siembieda, Cummings, Bradshaw, Atkins, Ashbaugh, and many others.
- 192-224 pages – $26.99 retail – Cat. No. 897. In production. Anticipating Rifts® Bestiary™ Volume Two to be a summer 2020 release.
NEW! In the Face of Death™ – A Dead Reign® Sourcebook – In production for March release
“People will tell you no one can survive in the big cities. They are wrong.”
– Brad Ashley, Leader of the Road Reapers in the Zombie Apocalypse.
This sourcebook is all about inner city survival. Survivor colonies finding a way to live and prosper in the big city. The conventional wisdom is that living in the big population centers is impossible. These survivors prove otherwise.
- Inner city survival.
- Living on the rooftops.
- Surviving in big cities crawling with zombies.
- Death Cults, a different type of danger.
- Gangs, street runners, the new underground, and more.
- Heroic Masked Lunatics as player characters.
- Take your zombie campaign to new heights!
- Cover by E.M. Gist. Interior art by Nick Bradshaw.
- Written by Kevin Siembieda and Mark Oberle. Adaptable to other settings.
- 96-128 pages – $17.99 retail – Cat. No. 237 – in production – ships March.
COMING! Rifts® Coalition Manhunters™ – March Release – A Secrets of the Coalition States™ Sourcebook
A secret division within the Coalition’s Psi-Battalion, the CS Manhunters hunt not only the most dangerous spies and fugitives, but also their own. Coalition soldiers, brass, government leaders, and anyone who becomes designated as having gone rogue, AWOL, or turned traitor (including the Disavowed), become targets of CS Manhunters to be tracked down and brought to justice. This elite force of psychics, Kill Hounds, and manhunters are trained killing machines who follow orders without question and kill without hesitation.
More often than not, the assignment is straight-up find and terminate. If your name has been given to a Manhunter squad, your fate is sealed, and no one is untouchable. The CS Manhunters operate in secret, find their target, terminate, and vanish as if they were never there at all. They don’t seek credit or limelight. They serve their country from the blood-soaked shadows.
- CS Manhunter squads and special operatives.
- Manhunter Killhound and Dog Boy O.C.C.s.
- CS Manhunter Psi-Healer.
- CS Manhunter Psi-Interrogator (Mind Melter).
- CS Manhunter Psi-Enforcer (Mind Melter).
- CS Manhunter Bursters and Zappers.
- CS Manhunter Slayer (a variation of the Psi-Slayer or Psi-Warrior).
- CS Manhunter Mind Melter, the most insidious and deadliest of them all.
- Weapons, gear, and tactics.
- Some notable Non-Player Characters, adventure ideas, and more.
- Written by Kevin Siembieda. Art by Nick Bradshaw.
- 96 pages – $17.99 retail – Cat. No. 894. March or April release.
NEW! Garden of the Gods™, Palladium Fantasy® Sourcebook – Shipping now!
The Garden of the Gods™ sourcebook is a toy box of gods, magical blessings, ancient artifacts, and hundreds of opportunities and adventure ideas for players and Game Masters alike.
The Garden of the Gods is a place of miracles and wisdom where people of all occupations and races, nobility and the poor, come to find inspiration, blessings and adventure. Many insist the gods themselves are present and may visit heroes and followers in dreams, visions, or in person as an avatar. The gods also look for champions and assign heroic quests and gifts of knowledge and magic. Here, all gods are equal and many a forgotten god seeks to be rediscovered and worshiped by offering blessings, vision quests, and magical artifacts to potential heroes to champion their name.
There is also an dangerous evil on the island of Lopan. An open wound in the earth known as the Black Pit, as well as dark gods within the Garden itself.
- 212 Blessings.
- 101 Magic Artifacts.
- 45 Forgotten gods.
- 50+ Curses and dark magic.
- 100+ Random quests and encounters, and each god offers adventure hooks.
- Restore forgotten gods to power. Become a Champion of the Gods.
- 5 Weapons of destruction created by the Old Ones.
- Godly insight, visitations, knowledge and purpose.
- The Garden of the Gods and its protectors.
- Ghosts, Faeries, mysteries, and ancient secrets.
- Rumors of a secret way to the Land of the Damned.
- The Black Pit, a place of legend and dark secrets. Is it a counterbalance to the good of the Garden or something more sinister?
- Easily adapted to Rifts®, Phase World® and any game system. One game system – a Megaverse® of adventure!™
- Written by Kevin Siembieda and Matthew Clements.
- 224 pages – $26.99 retail – Cat. No. 475.
Land of the Damned™ Three: The Bleakness™ Raw Preview – available now
Available now! The “Raw Preview Edition” of LotD-3: The Bleakness™, for Palladium Fantasy RPG®, is an advance copy of the unedited, unillustrated, working manuscript for this new Fantasy World Book. You get to see the unfinished book months before the final title is released. A rare look at the raw manuscript before final edit, rewrites and publication. Limited to a total of 200 copies.
This epic sourcebook presents the forbidden Land of the Damned in all its brutal glory. Includes information about the ancient and forgotten eldritch races, the Minotaur legions, dark magic, the Citadel, countless adventure hooks and ideas, and much, much more. The long awaited final book in the Land of the Damned series, with connections to the Garden of the Gods™ and the upcoming Lopan Fantasy World Book.
- Limited collector’s edition – only 200 collector copies.
- Sold on a first come, first served basis, while supplies last.
- A rare glimpse at the virgin manuscript and a work in progress.
- Written by Matthew Clements, based on ideas by Kevin Siembieda.
- 96 pages – Limited Edition – $20.99 – Cat. No. 470-RAW – available now. Note: The finished book with artwork and more is anticipated to ship the summer of 2020, but you can see what it’s all about right now and even start playing with this special Preview Edition!
BACK IN STOCK: World Book 8: Rifts® Japan
Rifts® Japan is a truly unique and conflicted setting with diverse cultures, high technology, magic, and ancient monsters and demons. Goes nicely with Rifts® China One and Two.
- 20+ Japanese O.C.C.s including the Samurai, Dragon Cyborgs, Cyber-Samurai, Ninja-Juicers, Ninja Crazy, Mystic Ninja, Warrior Monk, Demon Queller and many others.
- 3 Glitter Boys, winged power armor, spy armor and more.
- Martial arts, mystic powers, and magic items.
- Living Samurai Swords – minor Rune Weapons.
- High-tech armor and gear.
- Monsters of Japan.
- Diverse societies and cultures.
- Adventure ideas and more by Kevin Siembieda.
- 216 pages – $26.99 retail – Cat. No. 818 – available now.
BACK IN STOCK: Rifts® Dimension Book™ 15: Secrets of the Atlanteans™
Learn about Atlantean civilization, the many clans, the mysterious Sunaj, where they are found across the Megaverse, why they hide and why they hate the undead so much. Also discover the power of Shadow Magic, how various types of Stone Pyramids work, and much more.
- 60+ new Magic Tattoos.
- 60+ new Shadow Magic spells.
- 50+ new Crystal Magic spells and the Crystal Mage O.C.C.
- Never before revealed Stone Pyramids described and mapped.
- Stone Master and Undead Slayer, revisited.
- Sunaj Shadow Mage and Shadow Assassin O.C.C.s.
- The dark history, shame, and secrets of True Atlanteans.
- Learn more about the famous Atlantean Tattooed Warriors, Undead Slayers, Stone Masters and other Atlantean heroes.
- The Shadow Dimension and new Shadow Beasts.
- Dark secrets of the sinister Sunaj secret society.
- Who are the Sunaj and why do they hunt True Atlanteans?
- Epic trans-dimensional adventure ideas and source material by Carl Gleba.
- 192 pages – $26.99 retail – Cat. No. 890 – Available now.
BACK IN STOCK: Heroes Unlimited™ RPG
The Heroes Unlimited™ RPG has been a hit RPG for 30+ years because it enables you to create any type of comic book hero you can imagine. Make characters pulled right from any comic book you like, or design your own league of extraordinary heroes.
Some heroes may be superhumans gifted with incredible super abilities, or immortal or practically living gods. Others may rely upon their mastery of the martial arts or weapons training and intelligence. Some may be alien super beings from another world or mutant humans, or mutant animals, or a living plant creature. Still others may rely upon their wits and their super-vehicle, power armor, bionics or robot body! Others are gadgeteers or tricksters, while some wield psychic mind powers or command the forces of magic. It’s called Heroes Unlimited™ for a reason.
If you seek comic book heroic adventure, Heroes Unlimited™ does the job on an epic scale. Plus a dozen sourcebooks provides you with more super abilities, hero categories, bad guys and adventures.
- Create any type of hero you can imagine.
- 101 super abilities plus a multitude of sub-powers within them, bonuses and special combat capabilities.
- 100+ magic spells plus enchanted weapons and objects.
- 72 psychic powers.
- Enchanted weapons that instill super abilities.
- Mega-Heroes and immortals.
- Alien super beings.
- Bionics and cyborgs.
- Robots and power armor.
- Masters of magic, wizards and spell casters.
- Mutants and Super Soldiers possessing super abilities.
- Psionics and Psychics.
- Inventors, super-geniuses and super-vehicles.
- Special Training: Martial arts, weapons, more.
- Cover by comic book legend, Jim Steranko.
- Art by Ramon K. Perez, Paulo Parente, Gustovich, and others.
- Written by Kevin Siembieda.
- 352 pages for a complete RPG – $28.99 retail – Cat. No. 500 – Available now.
BACK IN STOCK: Rifts® Dimension Book™ 2: Phase World® – Available now
Phase World® is your first step into the Three Galaxies and a key location of combat in the Minion War.
- Phase World Overview, and Center, the intergalactic trading post with portals to 1,000 worlds.
- 30 alien O.C.C.s. Prometheans, Dominators, Cosmo-Knights, and more.
- Naruni Enterprises and its place in the three Galaxies.
- The Kreeghor and the Transgalactic Empire. Allies of the Splugorth.
- Consortium of Civilized Worlds, galactic peacekeepers.
- Phase Weapons of the mysterious Prometheans.
- Weapons, power armor, robots, and gear.
- Notable spacecrafts.
- Character sheets, adventure ideas and more.
- 208 pages – $26.99 retail – Cat. No. 816 – available now.
Also Available: Rifts® Dimension Book 2: Phase World® Sourcebook
- More space ships and spacecraft combat.
- More robots, power armor and weapons.
- More aliens and a dozen O.C.C.s.
- More space adventures and fun.
- 112 pages – $16.95 retail – Cat. No. 817 – available now.
Palladium Fantasy RPG® Interactive Character Sheet
The Palladium Fantasy RPG® Interactive Character Sheet is a Microsoft Excel-based character management system. Packed with features and data collected from every official Palladium Fantasy sourcebook, this sheet saves you time and hassle with each character you create. Available now, directly from Palladium Books AND DriveThruRPG.com – this is a digital, online product only.
Features & Benefits:
- The Main Character Sheet Page collects the important data from across multiple tabs and puts it in one place for quick and easy reference.
- Separate sheets examine character construction (worktable), Skills, Magic, Psionics, and Combat in greater detail.
- Built-in leveling system that calculates skill advancement for you! Experience Tables for over 80 O.C.C.s already programmed.
- Recognizes the percentages for nearly 150 skills, plus combat bonuses for over 20 Weapon Proficiencies and 7 Hand to Hand styles.
- Calculates the speed and distance a character can run and jump based on character Attributes.
- Also calculates how much a character can lift, carry, and throw for humanoids, Giants, and Supernatural Beings.
- Add in your own Hand to Hand style, custom Skills, unique Weapon Proficiencies, and Experience Tables.
- Estimated time to build a character reduced by 20% or more.
- Instructions on how to use the sheet included, as well as a video walkthrough below.
- Important Note: This character sheet is built to be used with Microsoft Excel 2010+ and it comes in .XLSX format. Opening this file in other spreadsheet programs is NOT guaranteed to work as intended.
- Watch the Overview video here: https://vimeo.com/322271758
Psychic Scream™ – Rifts® Chaos Earth® Sourcebook
A storm has rolled in. A psychic storm. With the Coming of the Rifts, survivors are bombarded by terrifying visions and overwhelmed with powers and abilities they never asked for, and often cannot control.
Where do you hide from the madness boiling inside of you?
What would you do when you know evil lurks hidden among your fellow survivors?
Why do the voices of alien creatures speak to you?
How do you cope when the power you unleashed to destroy a monster and save the innocent, destroys everyone but you?
Have you become a hero or another monster born in chaos?
Are these powers your family’s salvation or their damnation?
Find out in Psychic Scream!
In the wake of the Coming of the Rifts, people begin to see ghosts and demons, they unleash lightning from their fingertips, command fire and water, hurl boulders and girders with their minds, and manifest a wide range of mental powers. Psionic abilities fueled by the explosive return of magic and the unchecked flow of dimensional energy that is off the charts.
Psychic abilities more powerful than anything known after the Two Hundred Years Dark Age. Wondrous and lifesaving. But also seething and out of control. The psychics’ own minds bombarded by feelings of dread, visions of horror, and the thoughts and emotions of everyone around them. For many, it is too much, sending them careening into madness. For others, it creates heroes forged from chaos.
- Untamed psychic abilities. More powerful than anything known later on Rifts Earth.
- New psychic powers and character classes.
- New psionic monsters and invaders.
- Insanity, side-effects and horror.
- Adventure ideas and more. All people, powers and monsters that become myths and legends told about the events during the Two Hundred Years Dark Age.
- Written by Taylor White and Kevin Siembieda.
- 96-128 pages – $17.99 retail – Cat. No. 667. Spring release.
COMING: Rifts® Titan Robotics™
Rifts® Titan Robotics™ is high-tech toy box presenting new types of armor, sleek power armor, giant robots, vehicles, and weapons sold by Titan Robotics. Ah, but Titan Robotics is much more than just another weapons manufacturer, it is the secret operation of ARCHIE-3 and all part of his plan to monitor and manipulate the outside world. Learn about Archie’s androids that run Titan Robotics, his current schemes and plans for the future. Probably a 160 page World Book around $22.99 retail, but may expand into 192 pages.
- New Giant Robots.
- New Power Armor, equipment and accessories.
- 30+ power armors and robots, plus other equipment.
- New weapons, gear and vehicles.
- Titan Robotics Corporation and structure.
- Archie’s secret kingdom and plans for the future.
- New O.C.C.s and key Non-Player Characters (NPCs).
- Android executives, security and much more.
- Wellington Industries, campaign prompts and more.
- Art by Zeleznik, Walton, Cummings, Atkins, and others.
- Written by Matthew Clements and Kevin Siembieda. Cover by Zeleznik.
- 160-192 pages (tentative) – $22.99 retail (or $26.99) – Cat. No. 899. Spring release.
COMING: The Island of Lopan Sourcebook, a fantasy sourcebook
The island kingdom described and mapped, rare and ancient magic, trade with the Old Kingdom, Centaurs, Western intrigue, and more.
- History and overview.
- Key cities and locations.
- Lopan O.C.C.s and people of note.
- And Old Kingdom City that is a trade partner.
- The mysterious and nearly forgotten Mosaic Magic.
- New monsters and magic, weapons and gear.
- Written by Glen Evans.
- 192 pages – $26.99 – Cat. No. 476 – coming in 2020.
COMING: Rifts® Antarctica
Rifts® Antarctica is a truly compelling and exotic land beyond what anyone expects. A frozen continent transformed by the power of magic and alien wildlife. Long isolated from the rest of the world, Rifts, D-Shifting events and the threat of war have now brought the distant South Pole within reach. And unearthed something ancient and so dangerous that even the Splugorth fear it and dare not go there.
- New alien monsters and D-Bees.
- Strange new weapons and vehicles. Some left over from the Golden Age of Humanity, others completely alien.
- The Splugorth’s secret outpost. More than it would seem.
- A Splugorth zoo and place of secret Bio-Wizard experiments.
- Snow and Ice Golems created specifically for the cold environment.
- Danger from the elements, Ice Witches, Icecraft, and other horrors.
- Vostok City, a city of magic carved from the ice itself.
- Cold-weather skills, technology and survival techniques.
- Ancient danger and dark secrets.
- Written by Matthew Clements, Carmen Bellaire, and Kevin Siembieda.
- 160 pages (tentative) – $22.99 retail – Cat. No. 898. Spring or summer release.
COMING! Rifts® The Disavowed™ – Secrets of the Coalition States™
The Disavowed are so Top Secret that their existence is known only to a handful of the Coalition States’ most elite, top echelon, with Joseph Prosek II the mastermind behind the Disavowed operation, and Colonel Lyboc its shadowy face. Find out who these men and women are. How the Disavowed get away with using magic, traveling to other parts of Rifts Earth and even to other dimensions in pursuit of enemies and strategic information that cannot be had through conventional means. Learn about the secret parameters in which these hard-boiled warriors, secretly hand-picked by Joseph Prosek II, operate, why almost every mission is considered a suicide mission, and why they must forever be the Disavowed.
- CS operatives so secret that even the top military and political leaders right up to Emperor Prosek know nothing about them. And if they did know, would they condone their activity or condemn it?
- Are the Disavowed heroes or renegades? Assassins or soldiers? Madmen or super-patriots? Or a little of them all?
- Unsung heroes who keep the CS safe, or thugs and pawns of a shadow agency within the Coalition government?
- What role does the Vanguard play in this group?
- How do they reward their D-Bee “teammates” when the mission is over?
- What happens to the Disavowed when they have seen or learned too much? Adventure ideas galore and so much more.
- Written by Kevin Siembieda and Matthew Clements.
- 96 pages – $17.99 retail – Cat. No. 892. Summer release.
COMING! Heroes of Humanity™ Arsenal – Rifts® Secrets of the Coalition States™ Sourcebook
Rifts® Heroes of Humanity gave you updated Coalition Army O.C.C.s, ways to upgrade men-at-arms, new O.C.C.s, battle plans and strategies and tactics. CS Heroes of Humanity™ Arsenal provides an array of new Coalition hardware: weapons, armor, additional SAMAS, other power armor, robots, combat vehicles, gear and info.
- New CS weapons and gear.
- New CS SAMAS and power armor.
- New CS robots and combat vehicles.
- More secrets and information about the Coalition States.
- Wild adventure opportunities, fun and more.
- Part of the Minion War™ “Crossover” series.
- Written by Kevin Siembieda, Clements, Gleba and others.
- 96-128 pages – $17.99 retail – Cat. No. 893 – Summer or fall release.
Rifts® Bestiary™, Volume One – Shipping Now!
Could the monsters known as Caterpillar Things be the larval form of the Mothman Monster? Is the Corrival Battler as aggressive and dangerous as adventurers claim? Are Darkhounds really magically mutated Dog Boys? Is that why they see Coalition soldiers as friends and allies? Ee-Bee Gee-Bees are kinda cute, how dangerous can they be? Is it true the animals and people slain by the Death Springer rise as zombies?! What on Rifts Earth is a Field Reaper?
This book reveals it all.
Designed with both Players and Game Masters in mind, with creatures that can be used as pets, companions, riding animals, attack animals, and even unlikely allies, as well as slobbering monsters and catalysts for adventure. Adult, juvenile, and young stages of life give every creature three different levels of power and danger. Presented as a complete ecosystem, with maps and details to bring each animal to life. All provide plenty of spice to add to your characters and adventures.
- Monsters and animals of Rifts North America.
- 80+ creatures described in detail, updated and expanded.
- New predators, exotic riding animals, alien horrors, giant insects, and more.
- A map for every creature showing where it is found at a glance.
- Easily adapted to any Palladium setting. Powerful art.
- Includes basic S.D.C. stats for each creature description.
- Written by Kevin Siembieda, Charles Walton and others.
- 256 pages – $26.99 retail – Cat. No. 896 – Shipping Now!
Rifts® Bestiary™ Vol. One – “Gold Edition” Hardcover – Signed and Numbered – Now Shipping!
A deluxe, limited, Gold Edition hardcover, signed and numbered by Palladium staff and maybe a few freelancers. It is the same content of unique creatures that can be used as familiars, pets, riding animals, guard animals, and slobbering monsters as the softcover edition in a durable hardcover. Very limited run of only 300 copies, numbered and signed by Kevin Siembieda, Palladium staff members and possibly available contributing artists and writers. Note: Historically, Palladium Books’ Gold Editions have doubled, tripled or increased in value many times over. Valued as cherished collectibles. Sold on a first come, first served basis, while supplies last. Please note the slight increase in price to $55.
- Gold foil on a black faux leather hardcover.
- Sewn and glued for long-lasting durability.
- Only 300 signed and numbered copies.
- Available only from Palladium Books.
- Sold on a first come, first served basis while supplies last.
- Signed by Kevin Siembieda and Palladium staff.
- Monsters and animals of Rifts North America.
- 80+ creatures described in detail.
- Same contents as the softcover edition.
- New predators, exotic riding animals, alien horrors, giant insects and more.
- Easily adapted to any Palladium setting; basic S.D.C. stats included for each creature description.
- 256 pages – $55.00 retail – Cat. No. 896HC (Volume One). Shipping Now!
UPDATE: The Rifter® #84 – available and shipping now
The Rifter® #84 focuses on adventure in dark corners of various world settings. Places where danger threatens, monsters and evildoers lurk in the shadows, and people are in need of heroes. Adventure source material for The Palladium Fantasy RPG®, Heroes Unlimited™, Beyond the Supernatural™, Nightbane®, and Rifts®. And remember, adventures and source material for one game setting can also be adapted to other world settings with some easy and obvious modifications. Most of all, have fun.
Rifter® #84 Highlights:
- The City of Cascade™ by Erick Wujcik and Matt Reed, A modern city in desperate need of heroes.
- The Kingdom of Raf-Chalon™ for Palladium Fantasy RPG® by Glen Evans. An Elven Kingdom in the Eastern Territory™.
- Golems in the Myst™ for Rifts® by Greg Diaczyk. Techno-Wizard experiments go wrong and Golems run amok.
- Spellbound O.C.C. for Nightbane® RPG by Ian Herbert.
- An Adventure for Beyond the Supernatural™ by Kyle Osterberg.
- The Dimma, a short story and a scary new monster for Beyond the Supernatural™ by Steven Dawes.
- 2021 Palladium Open House and other news.
- Coming attractions, product descriptions and more.
- 96 pages – $14.99 retail – Cat. No. 184 – Shipping now!
Copyright 2020 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.
Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Powers Unlimited®, Palladium Books®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Phase World®, Nightbane®, Megaverse®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars®, Chaos Earth®, Dead Reign®, and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc.; Beyond the Supernatural, Coalition States, Garden of the Gods, Heroes Unlimited, Ninjas & Superspies, Minion War, Mysteries of Magic, Psychic Scream, SAMAS, Thundercloud Galaxy, Three Galaxies, Vampire Kingdoms, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.
This press release may be reprinted, reposted, linked and shared for the sole purpose of advertising, promotion and sales solicitation.