By Kevin Siembieda
We spent the week working on elements for many projects as well as final preparations for Gen Con Indy. Gen Con is the first weekend in August, which means it is coming up fast. Heck, San Diego Comic Con is already next week! We can’t be at Comic Con, but we thought we would have some fun by celebrating with a 4-day sale of Palladium supermen inspired games. Read on!
Superhero Celebration Sale – 4 days only – July 15-19, 2016
Itching to play comic book-style heroes and super beings? Do it now with the Heroes Unlimited™ RPG series – on sale for FOUR days only. Sales ends midnight Tuesday.
- Heroes Unlimited™ RPG – Core Rules – Cat. No. 500 – $14.48 (normally $26.95) – hundreds of super abilities, plus psionics, magic, robots, and more. Play any type of hero. All the info, background and rules to play, and ideas for adventure. A complete game. 352 pages. Half price for four days only.
- Powers Unlimited® One, a sourcebook for Heroes Unlimited™ RPG – Cat. No. 521 – $8.48 (normally $16.95) – 165+ super abilities, psionics and more. 96 pages. Half price for four days only.
- Powers Unlimited® Two, a sourcebook for Heroes Unlimited™ RPG – Cat. No. 522 – $8.48 (normally $16.95) – 11 new Power Categories, Immortals, Empowered, Gestalt heroes, symbiotic organisms that bestow powers, and more. 96 pages. Half price for four days only.
- Powers Unlimited® Three, a sourcebook for Heroes Unlimited™ RPG – Cat. No. 523 – $8.48 (normally $16.95) – 130+ super abilities, 19 new Alter Physical Structure powers and more! 112 pages. Half price for four days only.
- Gramercy Island™, a sourcebook for Heroes Unlimited™ RPG – Cat. No. 518 – $12.48 (normally $24.95) – Gramercy Island Prison, 98 villains, plus heroes, adventure and more. 224 pages. Half price for four days only.
- Ninjas & Superspies™ RPG, Revised – Core Rules – Cat. No. 525 – $10.48 (normally $20.95) – 41 different martial art forms, 48 mystic martial arts powers, espionage agents, gadgets and more. Compatible with Heroes Unlimited™ RPG. A complete game. 176 pages. Half price for four days only.
- Mystic China™, a sourcebook for Heroes Unlimited™ RPG and Ninjas & Superspies – Cat. No. 526 – $12.48 (normally $24.95) – more martial arts abilities, Chi Magic, and mystic abilities for Atemi, Katas, Zenjoriki and others, plus immortals, fox spirits, supernatural beings and adventure ideas. 208 pages. Half price for four days only.
- Rifts® Dimension Book 4: Skraypers™ – Cat. No. 830 – $10.48 (normally $20.95 normal price) – an alien world in bondage. Its superhumans battling against monstrous alien invaders for freedom. New super abilities, aliens, weapons, and gear. Art and concepts by John Zeleznik. 160 pages. Half price for four days only.
- Rifts® Heroes of the Megaverse® – Cat. No. 877 – $8.48 (normally $16.95) – bring characters with super abilities in to the world of Rifts® or the Three Galaxies. Create cosmic heroes with powers and a thirst for justice who travel the Megaverse®. Half price for four days only.
- Rifts® Graphic Novel – Machinations of Doom™ – Ramon K. Perez – Cat. No. 871 – $9.48 (normally $18.95) – a 70 page Rifts® graphic novel with 54 pages of RPG source material. By Eisner Award winning fan fave artist, Ramon K. Perez. Because it is a comic! Half price for four days only.
UPDATE: Robotech® The Masters Saga™ in 8½ x 11 format at the printer – ships July 29, 2016
The Robotech® The Masters Saga™ Sourcebook in the larger, 8½ x 11 inch format (like all of our books) is on track to ship July 29. I was looking at the proof copy again and boy, is it good. It’s nice to have the illustrations larger to display the detail and quality of the artwork. The larger size brings it all to life. There are also a few additional images as well.
Do not overlook Robotech® The Masters Saga™ as it offers a wealth of Army of the Southern Cross weapons, gear and source material that should make any Game Master salivate. That includes info on 15 divisions in the Army of the Southern Cross, their power armor suits, Battloids, body armor, battle shields, weapons, vehicles and equipment, as well as the famous Veritech mecha like the AJAX, Logan and Hover Tank. An excellent resource for any Robotech fan, not just gamers. Please Note: The large format Robotech® The Masters Saga™ Sourcebook contains the same information as the manga edition. Changes are mostly minor errata, larger artwork, some additional art, and some small additions like the four shot grenade launcher attachment for the Tr-LLR Mk.1 Rifle, the camouflage system for the Bioroid Terminator, the Masters’ Anti-Pain Serum and other odds and ends. See the full description of The Masters Saga™ elsewhere in this Weekly Update and download the FREE Sneak Preview available on DriveThruRPG.com.