~~ ordered it ~~

Organics, nanotech, and intrigue...discuss your thoughts on the new Palladium RPG here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

TechnoGothic
Knight

~~ ordered it ~~

Unread post by TechnoGothic »

ok, i ordered Splicers a few minutes ago...UPS Ground ;)

i'm actually excited for the first time in along while about ordering a PB Book...

last PB book i ordered was Bionics when it was NEW!!
i tried not to order anymore books...but i'm weak :D
TechnoGothic
END OF LINE

"The best things in life are to crush your enemies, drive them before you, and hear the lamentations of their women."-Conan
TechnoGothic
Knight

thats one of the main reasons why i'm interested in it too so far...

i've been thinking about Underwater Cities and the like for some reason. Maybe even a City under the Polar Ice Caps. The Ice above is a great source of Fresh Water without a need to filter out the *salt*. Also wouldnt all that Ice hide them well.

otherwise i was think cities underwater/land near large swamps, ect...

IF the stuff rocks as much as i'm hearing though, i'll have to port some over into Rifts and ignore the nano-pleque issue...

OMGoodness...imagine Dr.Bradford from Lonestar getting his dirty mind onto how to create that stuff :shock: :eek: :shock: :eek:
or
ARCHIE 3 getting his mind onto that Mech-tech of the robots... :eek: :shock: :eek: :shock:
TechnoGothic
END OF LINE

"The best things in life are to crush your enemies, drive them before you, and hear the lamentations of their women."-Conan
Mike Taylor

Unread post by Mike Taylor »

Don't forget the interest the Splugorth and the Gene-Splicers would have.
cornholioprime
Palladin
Comment: At long last....I am FINALLY free of my wonderful addiction to the online Flash game "Bloons."
Well, mostly.....
Location: In the Hivelands with General Jericho Holmes, taking advantage of suddenly stupid Xiticix...

Unread post by cornholioprime »

TechnoGothic wrote:thats one of the main reasons why i'm interested in it too so far...

i've been thinking about Underwater Cities and the like for some reason. Maybe even a City under the Polar Ice Caps. The Ice above is a great source of Fresh Water without a need to filter out the *salt*. Also wouldnt all that Ice hide them well.

otherwise i was think cities underwater/land near large swamps, ect...

IF the stuff rocks as much as i'm hearing though, i'll have to port some over into Rifts and ignore the nano-pleque issue...

OMGoodness...imagine Dr.Bradford from Lonestar getting his dirty mind onto how to create that stuff :shock: :eek: :shock: :eek:
or
ARCHIE 3 getting his mind onto that Mech-tech of the robots... :eek: :shock: :eek: :shock:
I don't know about the ARCHIE part. Seems to me that with (Mechanoid) Upgraded 'Bots of his own, he wouldn't really find too much in the Splicers World that would even be comparable. HOWEVER, he would probably find the Machine's World-Wide Domination plan intriguing, and probably be inspired to launch something similar....perhaps trick the CS and/or NGR into making/implementing an ARCHIE Series SuperComputer like in Melbourne or Perth. One under his COMPLETE CONTROL!!!! MUWUHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!........................<ahem>.
The Kevinomicon, Book of Siembieda 3:16.

16 Blessed art Thou above all others, O COALITION STATES, beloved of Kevin;

17 For Thou art allowed to do Evil without Limit, nor do thy Enemies retaliate.

18 Thy Military be run by Fools and Dotards.

19 Yet thy Nation suffers not. Praise be unto Him that protects thee from all harm!!
TechnoGothic
Knight

ugg...i had a terrible thought.

imagine the CS using things like humans in splicer are using.
i wonder if they would use it or not though.
boggles the mind for making your own custom Rifts settings
TechnoGothic
END OF LINE

TechnoGothic
Knight

should only be a few more days ( i hope ) before it arrives.
TechnoGothic
END OF LINE

Mike Taylor

Unread post by Mike Taylor »

TechnoGothic wrote:ugg...i had a terrible thought.

I don't think Karl Prosek or his son Joseph II would go for that sort of stuff. As mentioned earlier, however, Dr. Desmond Bradford would have a great deal of interest in things like the Host Armor and War Mounts.
TechnoGothic
Knight

Mike Taylor wrote:
TechnoGothic wrote:ugg...i had a terrible thought.

I don't think Karl Prosek or his son Joseph II would go for that sort of stuff. As mentioned earlier, however, Dr. Desmond Bradford would have a great deal of interest in things like the Host Armor and War Mounts.

i'll post a new thread about a idea i had...
TechnoGothic
END OF LINE

Return to “Splicers®”