The Rifter 65 has shipped !

For the discussion of all things in the Rifter. As well as ideas for the Rifter and so on.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

AlexM
Palladium Books® Staff

The Rifter 65 has shipped !

Unread post by AlexM »

It has gone out to all subscribers and those who special ordered a copy. It will ship to Distributors on Monday. Looks great.

https://palladium-store.com/1001/produc ... er-65.html

Oh yeah,
Alex Marciniszyn
gaby
Knight

Re: The Rifter 65 has shipped !

Unread post by gaby »

I hope someone give a review on it.
kaid
Knight

Unread post by kaid »

I have not had a chance to read anything other than the necromancer spells yet but the necro stuff was pretty nifty. A lot of good spells to round out necromancy spells some of the high level ones and spells of legend are very flavorful for a necromancer. Things like the undead colossus which needs a huge pile of bodies but makes a big giant shambling corpse amagamation that throws corpse bombs at people.

One thing I noticed and question is the new OCC the Dread knights starting spells are simply listed as learns spells from purchase or scroll. No starting spells are listed nor gained per level other than by purchase. I am not sure if this means they just gain spells like a necromancer or if something slipped and did not get put into the final product.
ZorValachan
Adventurer

Unread post by ZorValachan »

I was happily shocked to see my article from #51 referenced in the HU High-Tech Robotics article. Nice to see someone using a bit of my work in their own article. Good to see the BTS2 reference as well. I like when an article actively brings other relevant settings into it :)
Cybermancer
Hero

Unread post by Cybermancer »

ZorValachan wrote:I was happily shocked to see my article from #51 referenced in the HU High-Tech Robotics article. Nice to see someone using a bit of my work in their own article. Good to see the BTS2 reference as well. I like when an article actively brings other relevant settings into it :)

The armor article from 51 was well written and deserves to be referenced.
I was raised to beleive if you can't say something nice about a person, say nothing at all. This has led to living a very quiet life.

Someone who tells you what to think is trying to control you. Someone who teaches you how to think is trying to free you.

WWVLD?
Slight001
Hero

Unread post by Slight001 »

kaid wrote:One thing I noticed and question is the new OCC the Dread knights starting spells are simply listed as learns spells from purchase or scroll. No starting spells are listed nor gained per level other than by purchase. I am not sure if this means they just gain spells like a necromancer or if something slipped and did not get put into the final product.

Yeah I was looking at the Dread Knight O.C.C. and getting very excited about the chance to finally play a badass 'dark' magic warrior only to find out that they are effectively incomplete... we need an Errata, or at the least the author to chime in and tell us what is or isn't supposed to be.
"If your plan relies upon chance to succeed, then you've already failed."
"Sometimes to achieve the greatest good, one must commit great evil."
gaby
Knight

Unread post by gaby »

It will be Great to have a review of the BtS,s Adventure and the New Monster in it.
gaby
Knight

Unread post by gaby »

No bodie have a Review of Rifter 65?

What do you think of the BtS,s Adventure?
What do you think of the Monster in it?

What do you think of the Necro,s spells?
Last edited by gaby on Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Glistam
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: The silent thief of Rozrehxeson.

Unread post by Glistam »

EDIT: Post removed because gaby's edit made my reply meaningless.
Last edited by Glistam on Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zerebus: "I like MDC. MDC is a hundred times better than SDC."

kiralon: "...the best way to kill an old one is to crash a moon into it."

Temporal Wizard O.C.C. update 0.8 | Rifts random encounters
New Fire magic | New Temporal magic
Grim Gulf, the Nightlands version of Century Station

Let Chaos Magic flow in your campaigns.

Return to “The Rifter® Forum”