Rifter subscription auto-renewal?

For the discussion of all things in the Rifter. As well as ideas for the Rifter and so on.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Witchcraft
Dungeon Crawler

Rifter subscription auto-renewal?

Unread post by Witchcraft »

How can I tell when my Rifter subscription is up? Will it automatically renew?
There is no spoon.
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Re: Rifter subscription auto-renewal?

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

A subscription is for one year.
So after you have gotten 4, it is finished.

This info is available in the PB store under rifter subscription order page.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
Prysus
Champion

Unread post by Prysus »

Witchcraft wrote:How can I tell when my Rifter subscription is up? Will it automatically renew?

Greetings and Salutations. Typing this from my phone so forgive any spelling or grammar mistakes. To answer your questions though ...

1: There are a few ways. I'll try to list them for you.
1A: If you ordered online, you can try signing in and checking your order history.
1B: If you have a receipt, check that (and it may say).
1C: If you have one of those manilla envelopes they arrive in, look at that. In the upper right corner it should have some numbers like: "55-58" Those would be your subscription numbers. So if (in the example) you'd have to renew for Rifter 59 and up.
1D: If all fails, call the office during business hours and ask.

2: It will not automatically renew, unless maybe you purchased another Rifter subscription, and instead of an issue number you select "renew subscription" in which case it may renew. Of course, that wouldn't actually be "automatic" as you had to manually do that (and will have to again each time). This could provide an easy solution if you think you're near the end of your subscription and wish to renew. If you don't want to renew, then simply do nothing and let your subscription expire.

Anyways, I think that's all for now. Hope that helps. Thank you for your time and patience, please have a nice day. Farewell and safe journeys to all.
Living the Fantasy (fan website)

Rifter #45; Of Bows & Arrows (Archery; expanding rules and abilities)
Rifter #52; From Ruins to Runes (Living Rune Weapons; playable characters and NPC)
Rifter #55; Home Away From Home (Quorian Culture; expanded from PF Book 9: Baalgor Wastelands)

Official PDF versions of Rifter #45, #52, and #55 can be found at DriveThruRPG.
Witchcraft
Dungeon Crawler

Thanks for the responses. I most definitely want to renew and I don't want to miss the new Rifter so I'll check my order history online.
There is no spoon.
Witchcraft
Dungeon Crawler

Turns out I'm good until January. Whew! I was getting worried that I might not get Rifter #59 the INSTANT it's back from the printer.
There is no spoon.

Return to “The Rifter® Forum”