Invented Spells

Diabolists, Techno-Wizards & Psionicists, Oh my! All things that are Magics and Psionics in all Palladium Games.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

gaby
Knight

Re: Invented Spells

Unread post by gaby »

I like to see someone invented New spells,for known Schools of magic in Palladium fantasy.

Any ideas?
abe
Hero

Unread post by abe »

sonic burp!-basically your burps(after you cast the spell of course) sends out sonic waves that can shater eardrums &(at higher levels)kill creatures!
level 8?(not sure)
taalismn
Priest

Unread post by taalismn »

abe wrote:sonic burp!-basically your burps(after you cast the spell of course) sends out sonic waves that can shater eardrums &(at higher levels)kill creatures!
level 8?(not sure)

Ludicrous Magic Spell, perhaps?
Expel Noxious Gases?(area of effect directly above person, rising and dispelling rapidly...usable against airborne targets for knocking them down, provided they breathe?)?
Or a knock-off of Thunderclap; Thunderous Belch(with overpressure effects; blows out windows...not recommended for close quarters or use on people inside self-contained breathing apparatus...which is why obviously people are going to use it on hapless people in space suits, SCUBA gear, and hard-shell EBA....) :twisted:
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

taalismn wrote:
abe wrote:sonic burp!-basically your burps(after you cast the spell of course) sends out sonic waves that can shatter eardrums &(at higher levels)kill creatures!
level 8?(not sure)

Ludicrous Magic Spell, perhaps?
... snip ....
Or a knock-off of Thunderclap; Thunderous Belch(with over-pressure effects; blows out windows...not recommended for close quarters or use on people inside self-contained breathing apparatus...which is why obviously people are going to use it on hapless people in space suits, SCUBA gear, and hard-shell EBA....) :twisted:

1st draft

Thunderous Belch
L6 Ludicrous (L10 common magic)
Range: (getting lazy so see the shock-wave spell)
Damage: (see above and the thunder portion of the thunder bolt spell)
saves: roll with vs 18(shock-wave), vs HF 10 (thunder)
PPE: 35 (50)
This spell can be though of as a fusion between the thunderclap spell and the shock-wave spell, much like the Thunder blot spell is between thunder clap and lighting.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
Aramanthus
Monk

Unread post by Aramanthus »

ROFLMAO!! Now those two spells would be funny to throw at people! Poor victims. What about a variant where you have to pull the finger of one of the people to activate the spell? (The opne Taalismn wasa refering too.)
"Your Grace," she said, "I have only one question. Do you wish this man crippled or dead?"

"My Lady," the protector of Grayson told his Champion, "I do not wish him to leave this chamber alive."

"As you will it, your Grace."

HH....FIE
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

1st draft (being a bit lazy again)

Thunder Ball
L7 Ludicrous (L9 common magic)
Range: 90'
Damage: 1d6 per level and thunder secondary effect
saving throws: dodge vs 16 (fireball), vs HF 12 (thunder)
PPE: 11 (15)
This spell can be though of as a fusion between the L3 thunderclap spell and the fire ball spell. Everyone with in 30' of where the fire ball hits needs to save vs horror factor or be stunned, loosing 2 APM. Everyone with in (put stats for the Boom Gun sonic penalties/durations here).

L3 Thunderclap
range: targeted up to 100' away, effects: major: 15' radius, minor: 40' radius
damage: major: (same as Boom-Gun effects), minor: stun
saving throws: major: (same as BG saves) minor: HF 12
PPE: 5
This spell produces thunder at the targeted location. The sound is real and creates major and minor effects. The major effect (the effects of the Boom-gun). Which can deafen unprotected people. The Minor effect is to momentarily stun the people with in the range, -2 APM.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Aramanthus
Monk

Unread post by Aramanthus »

Very nice. I agree with your classification of them. Does Sean Connery know about the first one. He might want a sequel. :D
"Your Grace," she said, "I have only one question. Do you wish this man crippled or dead?"

"My Lady," the protector of Grayson told his Champion, "I do not wish him to leave this chamber alive."

"As you will it, your Grace."

HH....FIE
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

If you combine the 'ballistic fire' spell with thunderclap you get a plural name.
abe
Hero

Unread post by abe »

thunder fart-same as sonic burp but coming out of your rear end,great suprise attack,no?
howdey folks!!!!!!!!
taalismn
Priest

abe wrote:thunder fart-same as sonic burp but coming out of your rear end,great suprise attack,no?

Combine it with the Elemental spell Miasma, and you have a rapidly propogating cloud of lethality sure to disgust, dismay, and destroy unprotected personnel...
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
abe
Hero

Unread post by abe »

mega-muscles
level 1
add 1d12 to your physical strength score per level up to 10th level for 1d12 plus 4 per level.
howdey folks!!!!!!!!
abe
Hero

Unread post by abe »

o.k. then how about megamuscles at level 5?
howdey folks!!!!!!!!
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants
Comment: "Your inferiority complex might be justified."
Location: Lurking on rooftops like a proper gargoyle should, in and around Tacoma, WA.

Re: Re:

Unread post by Stone Gargoyle »

TrumbachD wrote:"Stone Gargoyle"
Painting Spells
Level 5
Portrait of the Artist
Range: Self
Duration: one minute per level
Saving Throw: none
P.P.E. cost: 25
The spellcaster can literally step into a painting to hide, appearing to all who look at it to be a portrait of him. While in the painting, the mage can see and hear normally everything as if standing in front of the painting. The danger of this is that if the painting is destroyed the mage will become trapped in the Paintscape and become lost if not having the Walking the Paintscape spell. Otherwise the mage will have to seek another Portrait to lead him to a different Framework.
Note: In the Paintscape, the mage becomes a Portrait. hit Points and Sdc are added together as one total SDC amount. The only magic that works in the Paintscape is Painting magic, also.

Cool! What would the range of movement be, strctly 2-d? a few inches? a foot or two?

The paintscape would be considered a pocket dimension linking all paintings, so it could be considered the size of a small continent. One could conceivably wander it for miles on end. When creating it, you can roll on the Creating a Dimension page (p. 10) of Rifts Dimension Book Seven: Megaverse Builder table 1B (Size of a Pocket Dimension) to determine the size. In megaverse dimension terms, it is a dimension of Strong Dimensional Fabric which can only be permeated via rifts created using Painter Magic.
"SG, you are a limitless fountain of Butt-Saving Advice. You Rock, Stone and Concrete." ~ TrumbachD
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants
Location: Lurking on rooftops like a proper gargoyle should, in and around Tacoma, WA.

TrumbachD wrote: If the PPE Cost were "Per 50 LBS,' you could have an alternative to the Create Mummy/Zombie Spells that some good aligned characters may be reluctant to use.
Essentially you would have a Create Golem (Minor) Spell called "Create Mannequin"! just need to flesh out the SDC/MDC PS, PP a bit.
And department store mannequins are usually a bit easier to come buy in most settings than are dead bodies!

If I do that, it will be as a higher level spell. Nice idea, thanks.
"SG, you are a limitless fountain of Butt-Saving Advice. You Rock, Stone and Concrete." ~ TrumbachD
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

TrumbachD wrote:
Stone Gargoyle wrote:
Painting Spells
Level 5
Portrait of the Artist
Duration: one minute per level
P.P.E. cost: 25
The spellcaster can literally step into a painting to hide, appearing to all who look at it to be a portrait of him. While in the painting, the mage can see and hear normally everything as if standing in front of the painting. The danger of this is that if the painting is destroyed the mage will become trapped in the Paintscape and become lost if not having the Walking the Paintscape spell. Otherwise the mage will have to seek another Portrait to lead him to a different Framework.
Note: In the Paintscape, the mage becomes a Portrait. hit Points and Sdc are added together as one total SDC amount. The only magic that works in the Paintscape is Painting magic, also.

Cool! What would the range of movement be, strctly 2-d? a few inches? a foot or two?

The paintscape would be considered a pocket dimension linking all paintings, so it could be considered the size of a small continent. One could conceivably wander it for miles on end. When creating it, you can roll on the Creating a Dimension page (p. 10) of Rifts Dimension Book Seven: Megaverse Builder table 1B (Size of a Pocket Dimension) to determine the size. In megaverse dimension terms, it is a dimension of Strong Dimensional Fabric which can only be permeated via rifts created using Painter Magic.

Thanks for the info. I Love the Idea of pocket Dimensions, but neither RMB or RUE seemed to include any spell or super-science way to create one, i hadn't known there was a canon source for how to create them till your post! Thank You!!

There have been a couple different sourcebooks with such info, but the RDB:7 gives the easiest construction rules and has notations on where you can find the info in other Rifts books. Happy hunting.
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

TrumbachD wrote:
Stone Gargoyle wrote:
TrumbachD wrote: If the PPE Cost were "Per 50 LBS,' you could have an alternative to the Create Mummy/Zombie Spells that some good aligned characters may be reluctant to use.
Essentially you would have a Create Golem (Minor) Spell called "Create Mannequin"! just need to flesh out the SDC/MDC PS, PP a bit.
And department store mannequins are usually a bit easier to come buy in most settings than are dead bodies!

That's true, or you could have (Lesser) and (Greater) Versions, Alot of spells in the core books have (Lesser) and (Greater) Versions so you could reasonably go either way.

Those spells were written some time ago so it has not been a priority to expand the category, though i do intend to at some point.
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

TrumbachD wrote:
Stone Gargoyle wrote:
TrumbachD wrote:
Stone Gargoyle wrote:

That's true, or you could have (Lesser) and (Greater) Versions, Alot of spells in the core books have (Lesser) and (Greater) Versions so you could reasonably go either way.

Those spells were written some time ago so it has not been a priority to expand the category, though i do intend to at some point.

Oops! My Bad :o

No problem. I do intend to write more spells for both painter and tailor magic, but since I have overextended in that 1) right now I am a regular powers writer on the HU2 area of the forum and 2) assist Nimmy by doing admin and transferring powers to the Black Vault Wiki, as well as the fact I am 3) creating a steampunk style HU2 campaign from scratch right now since my gaming group is starting up again, I have not found the time. Be glad I even found the time to respond to your posts in this thread, but I felt obligated to since I am the OP here.
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Stone Gargoyle wrote:
TrumbachD wrote:
Stone Gargoyle wrote:
Painting Spells
Level 5
Portrait of the Artist
...snip

Thanks for the info. I Love the Idea of pocket Dimensions, but neither RMB or RUE seemed to include any spell or super-science way to create one, i hadn't known there was a canon source for how to create them till your post! Thank You!!

There have been a couple different sourcebooks with such info, but the RDB:7 gives the easiest construction rules and has notations on where you can find the info in other Rifts books. Happy hunting.

There are three examples of similar magic items, one optional and two in canon.
Optional, In the rifter 24's Card Magic's 'Landscape Card".
And the canon examples are the "Hidden Reflection" Mirror magic spell in Through the Glass Darkly, and the magic object "Sweet Green Evening" in the Northern Hinterlands
Last edited by drewkitty ~..~ on Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

drewkitty ~..~ wrote:
Stone Gargoyle wrote:
TrumbachD wrote:
Stone Gargoyle wrote:
Painting Spells
Level 5
Portrait of the Artist
...snip

There are three examples of similar magic items, one optional and one in canon.
Optional, In the rifter 24's Card Magic's 'Landscape Card".
And the canon examples are the "Hidden Reflection" Mirror magic spell in Through the Glass Darkly, and the magic object "Sweet Green Evening" in the Northern Hinterlands

The Through A Glass Darkly Nightbane stuff is a little more confusing than the others, though. I used to use that system and it was a bit frustrating.
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Stone Gargoyle wrote:The Through A Glass Darkly Nightbane stuff is a little more confusing than the others, though. I used to use that system and it was a bit frustrating.

Most of the spells I've made up were before TtGD ever came out.
The biggest part that I like TtGD for is making small mods to existing spells.
Also, if you do all the math for the percentages before hand in Char creation and when leveling up, it takes care of half the complexity out of it. But that still leaves the subjective parts to deal with.
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

TrumbachD wrote:
drewkitty ~..~ wrote:
Stone Gargoyle wrote:The Through A Glass Darkly Nightbane stuff is a little more confusing than the others, though. I used to use that system and it was a bit frustrating.

Most of the spells I've made up were before TtGD ever came out.
The biggest part that I like TtGD for is making small mods to existing spells.
Also, if you do all the math for the percentages before hand in Char creation and when leveling up, it takes care of half the complexity out of it. But that still leaves the subjective parts to deal with.

As far as "Small Mods to existing spells", some of the Painting Spells could be adapted by TW's for use with Photography, TV, or VR. with the size of a VR 'Paintscape' dependent on the storage capacity of the computer( Say, X Acres per Y Megabytes), but you would have few if any means to tell from the inside if someone on the outside is about to cut the power and kill everyone inside!

Yes, I am aware of that. You could easily modify it to allow a person to enter a film universe through using a projector or get someone pulled into a TV like in Poltergeist. Camera Magic is another area I want to eventually play with.
One other school I had wanted to play with was Baker and Chef/Culinary magic.
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Toast
Level 1
Range: Touch
Duration: 15 sec
Save: none
PPE: 1
Toasts bread, from lightly just a bit crunchy to dk. brown almost burnt.

Peeks
Level 2
Range: 1'
Duration: 90 sec./ perm
PPE: 3
This spell whips up the egg whites in one bowl to the desired stiffness of meringue.
'Bowl' definition: no larger then 1 gallon in size.

Done
Level 4
range: 10'
duration inst./perm.
save: none
PPE: 10
This spell, when cast on a 5 lb. per level of meat or plant matter, cooks the food till it is the desired doneness. Ranging from barely warmed - still mooing 'french rare', to UFO almost briquet 'well done'.
This magic has no effect on living beings.
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

Nice, Drewkitty~..~

UFO = Unidentified Food Object... LOL
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

UFO = Unidentifiable Fried Objects
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

TrumbachD wrote:
drewkitty ~..~ wrote:Toast
Level 1
Duration: 15 sec
PPE: 1
Toasts bread, from lightly just a bit crunchy to dk. brown almost burnt.

Peeks
Level 2
Range: 1'
Duration: 90 sec./ perm
PPE: 3
This spell whips up the egg whites in one bowl to the desired stiffness of meringue.
'Bowl' definition: no larger then 1 gallon in size.

Done
Level 4
duration inst./perm.
This spell, when cast on a 5 lb. per level of meat or plant matter, cooks the food till it is the desired doneness. Ranging from barely warmed - still mooing 'french rare', to UFO almost briquet 'well done'.

Love these Spells Drewkitty.
although level 4 seems a bit high for spell of only 10 PPE, you might want to drop it a level (But that's just me).

They could all actually be level one spells without making them too powerful.
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

TrumbachD wrote:
taalismn wrote:
drewkitty ~..~ wrote:[
Another, they would only get a save if the were being worn by someone.

As to some of the other recent spells, they seam to be translations from a web site I found a few years ago.
.)

Okay...I never saw those, and in fact came up with them spur of the moment...so I can only say parallel development...
Likewise, I've only recently come across Kitsune's collection of spells, and he already had something akin to the 'Emperor's New Clothes'....

*Sigh*

Megaverse of Magic, and we keep stumbling over the same ideas... :(

Or one could say "Great Minds think alike". :-)

I don't know it I would say that. After all, since some of the spells were based on mythology, it seems more like a case of using common sources of inspiration. You can hardly call someone a great inventor if they create something on an existing idea known by all.
In my defense of Emperor's New Clothes, I was not even aware Kitsune had written any spells when I created that.
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

TrumbachD wrote:
drewkitty ~..~ wrote:Done
Level 4
duration inst./perm.

Love these Spells Drewkitty.
although level 4 seems a bit high for spell of only 10 PPE, you might want to drop it a level (But that's just me).
Also, Kitsune has a few culinary, cosmetic, and houshold cleaning spells on his Palladium Page. you might wanna give it a look. :angel:

It's more about control then power needed.
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Classic Spells
Magic Pigeon of Death
Range and Duration: as per Magic Pigeon 
PPE: 50 + 10 per 1D6MD (no upper limit).
this spell creates a magic pigeon very similar to the magic pigeon created using the magic pigeon spell (there is no visual difference between the two).the 
major difference between a magic pigeon and a magic pigeon of death is that once the magic pigeon of death arrives at its destination, it explodes. the damage is kinetic (it's a concussion blast) and does full damage to everything within 5', 1D6 less damage to the next 5', 2D6 less to the next, and so on until there's no damage left.
example: a pigeon pumped with 30 additional PPE does 3D6 MD to everything in a 5' radius, 2D6 to everything between 5 and 10 feet away, 1D6 to everything between 10 to 15 feet and no damage to anything further (although flying particles will go further than that, perhaps getting is people's eyes if they're hell bent on looking at the explosion).
the magic pigeon of death will fly tirelessly at 30 miles per hour until it reaches its destination or until the duration expires.
in general, only places can be targetted. use the percentages given for the teleport spell. if the targetting is unsuccessful, the pigeon will fly in the general direction of the target for 4D6 hours before detonating (minum flight distance of 120 miles).
if the target is within line of sight (no maximum distance), the target can be a person or animal or power armor or robot or anything else the caster desires. if the magic pigeon of death loses visual contact with its target for more than 60 seconds (4 melees), the pigeon flies to the last location it saw its target and explodes there.this is not as useful as it sounds. a pigeon targetting a SAMAS will probably never catch up (although it could potentially follow the SAMAS for monthes if it was able to maintain line of sight uninterrupted for no more than 30 seconds at a time).
also, if a person is targetted and the person climbes into a robot or vehicle (and isn't visible through a window or door), the pigeon will fly to the location the person was when it lost sight of them and explode. if the vehicle has driven off, the pigeon does not give chase.
unlike the magic pigeon, the magic pigeon of death can be destroyed. any time the pigeon is hit by a MD attack, it becomes intangible for half a melee (this is not apparent visually, although it would appear on radar or sonar if the sensor tech was particularly observant) and become tangible again with 1D6 less payload.
if the pigeon is hit by a MD attack when it has OD6 payload, it disappears (yes, it is possible for a pigeon of death to reach its target and not explode).
example: a 3D6 MPoD is caught in a mini-missle explosion. the MPoD becomes intangible (still flying towards its target) for 7.5 seconds (half a melee) and becomes tangible again as a 2D6 MPoD. it would take 3 more hits spaced at least 7.5 seconds apart to make this pigeon disappear.
if an object that cannot be flown around comes between the MPoD and its target, the pigeon will fly into the object and do its normal damage. so if the MPoD is targetted at some room in the heart of chi town, and the MPoD cannot easily find a way into chi town, the pigeon will detonate on the surface of chi town.
the final bit about the MPoD is that even though the target is chosen when the spell is cast, the MPoD will wait until it is mentally directed by the caster to take off. this means over a period of time, a caster could create dozens of MPoDs and then when he's ready, send them all after their targets at the same time. the only risk is that the caster needs to make sure the MPoDs have enough time to reach their targets. mentally commanding the pigeons to take off requires none of the caster's attacks and incurs no penalty for the caster at all.
if the caster is killed before giving the take off command (or if he simply waits too long), the bird will fade away at the end of the spell duration

Flatline

Bouncing Fire Ball
Level: 6
Range: 90’
Duration: 1 melee
Damage: 4d6+1d6 SDC per level (1d4 MD per level)
Saving Throw: Dodge, -2 to dodge the initial shot, -6 to dodge all subsequent shots
PPE: 17
The spell caster creates a fire ball which after hitting its initial target can strike one additional target per level. Unlike other Fire Balls, a Bouncing Fire Ball must be aimed. The caster is +3 to strike, -1 for each additional target. If the mage misses any of his ricochet shots, the spell ends.

Burning Fire Ball
Level: 7
Range: 90’
Duration: 1 melee per level
Damage: 1d8 SDC/1d4 MD per level
Saving Throw: Dodge, must roll an 18 or higher
PPE: 25
The spell caster creates a large fire ball which he can hurl at a target, inflicting 1d4 MD per level. The spell continues to deal damage for one melee per level. Rolling in the dirt will put out the flames, but water will not. The fire ball effects a 1’ area per level of experience.

Explosive Fire Ball
Level: 7
Range: 90'
Damage: 5d6+1d6 SDC per level (1d6 MD per level)
Saving Throw: Dodge, must roll an 18 or higher.
PPE: 25
The spell caster creates a large fire ball that explodes on contact with its target. In addition to the damage, the explosion has a 01-40% chance of knocking victims off their feet. The explosion affects a 10' radius.

Ranged Fire Ball
Level: 6
Range: 300'+100' per level
Damage: 1d8 SDC/1d4 MD per level
Saving Throw: Dodge, must roll an 18 or higher
PPE: 20
The spell caster creates a large fire ball that can be hurled at a target with awesome speed. As it flies through the air, the fire ball makes a high pitched whistling noise.
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Does it make sense to create spells that are next to nothing in power but may have been used by students studying the arcane arts of wizardry? This can ONLY be done by characters learning magic under another the guidance of another mage (but have not yet switched OCC's) These would be weak spells that have little to no affect on anything important, and have no capability of increasing in power with level. No spell at this level costs more than 1-4 PPE...as that is the PPE of most non-practitioners of magic that may try learning the arts. Here's an example:

0-th Level Spells

listings are for the normal mages usage and the apprentice usage [ i.e.: mage (apprentice)]

spark
range: self
Duration: instant
saving throw: none
PPE:1 (2)
creates a spark identical to that of flint and tinder from your pointer finger,

Glow
range: Self
duration: 1 min/L (2d4 sec)
PPE: 1 (2)

Juggle
range: self
duration: 30 sec/L (3d4 sec)

Mischief
Duration: 15 sec/L (3d4 sec)
saving throw: standard
PPE: 3 (6)
allows the beginner to create a single change in 1 target's sensory perception for 5d4 seconds This can affect one sense only: sight, sound, smell, touch, or taste. It can do NO damage or have any negative affect on the target.
Examples:
1. Change eye color
2. Create a rosy smell in the immediate area (or foul odor)
3. Create a whistling sound
4. Put the taste of fish in somebody's mouth
5. Create a warm sensation on somebody's skin

Wind Arrow
Range: 10 feet/L (5 feet)
duration: instant
PPE: 1 (3)

Erase
Range: touch
Duration: 5 sec/L (2 sec)
PPE: 1 (4)
The learning mage makes many mistakes in the beginning. This spell allows the pupil to erase a previously made pen or pencil mistake, that the mage has made, by rubbing it with his/her finger. Lead, ink, paint, crayon, marker, etc, the beginner can rub it and it will erase clean and neatly. Applies ONLY to non-magical and non-mechanical writing (no scrolls or computers)

No Shadow
Duration: 2 min/L (15 sec)
PPE: 2 (6)
Eliminates the shadow of one creature or object, regardless of lighting conditions. the person suffers no ill effects, but he will attract attention to himself in broad daylight

Candle
range: 3 feet/L (1 foot)
Duration: 1 hour/L (5 min)
PPE: 1 (4)
Makes a marble sized orb that glows at one candle illumination.

Dancing Feather
Range: 10 feet/L (4 feet)
Duration: 10 min (2 min)
PPE:1 (3)
Is able to make light objects, like a feather, float in the air. Maximum weight is 4 ounces.

Bug Zap
Range: self, 10 feet/L (10 feet)
duration: instant
saving throw: none (dodge)
PPE: 4 (4)
This spell zaps all insect pests dead with in the range os the spell. (The apprentice must aim at the bug to zap it. can only target one bug at a time.)

Mending
Duration instant/Permanent
PPE: 3 (7)
This repairs minor damage to minor objects only. it can mend a tear in clothes, paper, and such materials. has no effect on wood or metal. can only Repair 1" /L (1') of damage to paper and cloth, on any greater material it has no effect. When used on a person, it will hold a wound closed for 1 hour/L (10 min), it has no healing affect on the person.

Sun Umbrella
Range: above, near self or above someone else 10'/L (above self only)
Duration: 1 min/L per PPE point invested (10 sec per PPE point invested) [this spell can be maintained till the mage runs out of energy]
PPE: 1 (1)
The spell allows the creation of a two dimensional barrier that simply blocks light. Full mages can bend the shape of the spell into other shapes, The Sun Umbrella can be up to 3 feet across (double P.P.E. spent and you can double the size) and is great for keeping the sun out of your eyes or creating a handy little privacy screen.

Invisible Umbrella.
Range: above, near self or above someone else 10'/L (above self only)
Duration: 1 min/L per PPE point invested (10 sec per PPE point invested) [this spell can be maintained till the mage runs out of energy]
PPE: 1 (1)
The spell allows the creation of a semi circle of force that is strong enough to deflect water. The barrier is intended to keep rain off the caster while they walk, so it is mobile in relation to them or another person (if cast above someone else). It is no good against hail, but works against falling snow and even heavy downpours of rain or other (similar) falling liquids.

Dusting
Range: 10'/L away (3' away)
Duration: 15 sec (15 sec)
Area effected: 1o square feet/L (3 square feet)
A relatively simple cleaning spell that gathers all dust from any surfaces in the affected area and collects it into a tight little pebble in the caster's hand. This spell is not strong enough to collect anything more substantial than dust particles, but can collect even heavy deposits of the stuff.

Clear Breathing
Duration: 1d4 min/L (1d4 melees)
saving throw: none (standard, 12)
PPE 3 (9)
By laying hands upon the head, nose, throat, & sinus area of the recipient, the mage can clear congestion caused by common colds, flu, or any other respiratory infection. This does NOT cure the disease, only eases breathing until the infection builds back up again (usually within minutes). It does NOT clear solid objects from choking victims, nor drowning victims. Strictly infections and only temporarily.

Call Butterfly
Range: 20'/L & LoS (15',& LoS)
Duration: instant
This spell allows the caster to call a butterfly from within visual range to come and land on his person. It works on any non-supernatural insects such as dragonflies, moths, beetles, fireflies etc, but ONLY ONE. The insect will see the caster as a safe shelter from predators, but will fly away whenever it feels the need to.

Bloom
Range: 5 feet (touch)
Duration: instant/ Permanent
PPE: 2 (4)
This spell accelerates the growth of a single bud, NOT the entire plant [full mages will affect 1 bud per level]. A bud will grow to an adult flower within 1d4 seconds, though the rest of the plant will remain as normal.

Refill
Range: 1'/L (1 foot)
Duration: Permanent
PPE: 2 (5)
This spell is quite possibly the simplest of all "CREATION" magic. The spell will refill a half-cup worth of drinkable liquid (water, wine, juice, milk, coffee, tea, soda, beer). The cup must already contain a half cup of the same liquid to be refilled (can not be empty), and the spell will double it's volume to a full cup. Does not work with any complex chemicals, magical liquids, or drinks the caster is not familiar with (such as an alien beverage)

Calculate
Range: Self or other by touch (self only)
Duration: 2 min/L (1 min)
PPE: 1(2)
This spell turns the mage's brain into a calculator for the duration o perform math calculations quickly. The math problem can either be dictated verbally, or can appear on a blackboard, computer screen, etc. The caster will only know the answer if there IS an answer (no theory or probability). This will only speed up the calculating possess of the mage. He still needs to know how to do math. [ calls for a Math skill roll on the appropriate math skill] Will let the mage complete long series calculations in a brief amount of time. If a math problem is dictated, it must be done within the spell duration.

Air sketch
Duration: 30 min/L (5 min.)
Writing duration: 1 min/L (30 sec.)
PPE 1(2)
This spell simply allows the caster to use the tip of the finger to draw in the air, leaving a clearly visible mark. The caster can write a short message, draw a simple diagram, etc. The marking can be broken into individual words or lines, but the effect is fairly rough, like a crayon, and can be shaded in any color the caster desires.

Jingle Fingers
Range: touch (self)
Duration: 3min/L (1 min.)
A really useless, but kind of fun spell. The hands are enchanted to produce sounds when moved, and to vary the pitch and tone of the sounds with the various movements of the fingers, angle of the hands and proximity to each other. A caster adept at this spell can make little compositions with the hands in a graceful dance through the air, with tinkling, warbling, clatters and plinks, kind of like a harp or wind chime was being played. The sounds are not very loud, but can be amplified by other means.

(has the original posts for the 0th spells saved and can be gotten by PM request)
abe
Hero

Unread post by abe »

ant on a log
level 1
conjures the snake ants on a log though at level 5 it conjures real ants(the caster choice)on a fairly big log & at 10th level it conjures giant ants on a sequoia log.
ppe cost is 12
tell me what you think of this spell please
howdey folks!!!!!!!!
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Except for the above Ant on a Log, (which needs some work) I've copied out all the spell from the posts and correlated them into Spell schools and groups. (not levels yet)
I've posted then at [url+http://livingmercenaries.net/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=1127]Arctic Frog Studios,[/url] so everyone can look @ then w/o having to look through all the comments getting in the way. I also printed them out, filling about 77 printed pages. (as they appear in the posts, not PB publishing format)

Here is an expanding on the AotL spell.
Ant on a log (illusionary)
Level 4
range: ??
Duration: ??
Saving Throw: ?? (¿vs illusion?)
P.P.E.: 17
When cast on <an area>, draws in the ectoplasm of the surroundings to create the illusion of the <area> covered in ants and/or snakes crawling all over the <area>. When the mage reaches 8th level, the illusionary ants and snakes take on a physical form for the duration of the spell. At the end of the spell all the ants and/or snakes disappear like the ectoplasm evaporating into the surroundings.
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

Okay, I have started working on the Baker Magic Spells. Let me know what you think.

Baker Magic Level One

Sense Bad Food and Drink- Same as Spoiling Magic Spell

Sense Poison- Same as Spoiling Magic Spell

Cloud of Flour
Range: 90 feet
Duration: One minute per level of experience
Saving Throw: None
PPE cost: 2
Requires: Lots and lots of flour
This magic allows the Baker to whip flour up into a cloud of white powder (30X30X30 feet) up to 90 feet away. Victims caught in the cloud will be unable to see anything beyond the cloud, and their impaired vision allows them to see no more than three feet inside it, and only blurry shapes while in the flour cloud; victims will be -5 to strike, parry and dodge. It may make people cough, but otherwise does no damage. It does coat them in flour, however, making them stand out and leave a trail (victims are -40% to Prowl and +20% track humanoids skill bonus is given to anyone tracking them).

Melt Butter
Saving Throw: Not applicable
The mage can instantly melt or warm butter. Can melt one pound of butter per level.

Stir
Range: 40 feet
Duration: 5 minutes per level
Saving Throw: Not applicable.
The spellcaster can cause a spoon in a pot to stir ingredients from a distance.

Baker Magic Level Two

Animate Dough: Minor
Range: 60 feet per level of experience
Duration: One melee round per level
PPE cost: 4
The spellcaster can cause dough to knead itself, roll into a ball, form a long roll or assume different shapes. The dough will remain in one solid mass and remains in the original spot, but simply works itself into different shapes in preparation for baking. Affects one pound of dough per level.

Levitate Baked Goods
Range: 30 feet
Duration: Five minutes per level
PPE cost: 7
The baker can lift objects containing dough and yeast into the air. Maximum weight is 200 pounds per level, with a maximum height of 30 feet. The baker can levitate and move the baked or unbaked goods to anywhere in range of this power. It is typically used to throw pies or to move pies, cakes, bread, etc., to and from the oven.

Baker Magic Level Three

Bake Magic Bread- Same as the Nature Magic spell Bake Magic Kulich

Create Heat- Same as the Elemental Fire Magic spell

Baker's Man
Range: 30 feet per level
Duration: Five minutes per level
PPE cost: 15
The baker can create a servant out of dough which, as long as it remains within the spell range, can perform menial tasks. It has a PS of 10 and Spd of 10, with an SDC of 20. It cannot be used to attack and will only follow simple commands, able to follow only one commands per melee round.

Mud Pie
Range: 20 feet per level
Duration: Instant and permanent
PPE cost: 20
This magic turns mud into edible dough suitable for baking. It can transform 100 pounds of mud per level.

Baker Magic Level Four

Cursed Bread- Same as the Spoiling Magic Spell

Cooking Coccoon
Duration: One day per level
PPE cost: 10
This spell allows the caster to encase himself in dough and enter into a semi-state of suspended animation. While inside the dough, he cannot communicate verbally nor cast spells. He is, however, safe from extreme heat and fire, preventing him from being cooked alive or burned at the stake. The dough has 70 SDc, weighs 200 lbs, and is a foot thick.

Baker Magic Spells of Legend

Doughboy (Superior)
Range: Tough
Duration: One year per level of the caster, with a 5% chance each year it will become permanent
PPE cost: 1000
This powerful spell creates a living boy out of dough. This can be done by baking bread in the shape of a child or cutting a large cookie shaped like a boy and made to resemble a child. Details are important since the Doughboy will be created resembling the cookie or pastry used to create it, so a poorly made item used for the spell will produce a disfigured child. The child can be made male or female as the caster desires.
The boy created will become flesh and blood and possess Hit Points, PPE, attributes and skill levels given by the caster equal to half the caster's own. These never improve and are frozen at the level they are when the boy is created. Likewise, the boy will never grow up. The caster can implant any memories, goals and emotions he sees fit, which are described in the ritual of the baking process. The boy will never question his existence nor wonder how he came to be.
Only one Doughboy can be created at any one time and the wizard cannot create another one until the doughboy is slain or magically negated. A Power Leech circle will destroy the doughboy if exposed to it for more than five minutes. It can be killed by normal weapons or magic, and can be instantly destroyed by a Negate Magic spell, but is +2 to save vs. negation for every year it has lived.

More are on the way, but I thought I would post these to get your opinions.
Last edited by Stone Gargoyle on Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Moving Freely
L5
Range: 60'
Duration: 1 min. per level
PPE: 15
This spell lets a person suffering from paralysis of any sort to move freely throgh-out it's duration. If the paralysis is caused by an active magic spell, then this spell negates the paralysis for the duration of this spell. If the paralysis is physical in nature, then this spell acts to bridge the damaged nerves so the target can control their own limbs, deadening any pain they might of had due to the movment.
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Here is another expanding on the AotL spell.
Critters on a log (summoning)
Level 9
range: 1 mile summoning range
Duration: 30 min/L
Saving Throw: special
P.P.E.: 79
When cast on a center point, it draws in the critters from the surroundings to fill the area till covered in all sorts of critters crawling all over. The critters are drawn to the area through out the duration, traveling on their own power, to the target area. The smallest critter drawn by this spell is the size of the smallest ants, and the largest being the size of a blue whale. All the critters summoned will ignore their normal instincts of predator and prey. If blocked by an insurmountable obstacle the summoned critter will prowl along the edge of the barrier till the end of the magic. If a critter is attacked they are freed from the magic.
Last edited by drewkitty ~..~ on Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

More Painter Magic

Level Four Painter Magic

Still Life
Range: 30 feet per level of experience, line of sight
Duration: 10 melee rounds (two and a half minutes) per level of the caster
Saving Throw: Standard
P.P.E. cost: 10
The painter can cause the subject he is painting to become immobile, unable to move, by painting their image upon the canvas. Destroying the painting or changing the image painted to something else will breath the spell.

Image Projection
Range: 30 feet per level of the caster
Duration: 10 melee rounds (two and a half minutes) per level of the caster
Saving Throw: Perception check of 14 or better, ME bonus applies
P.P.E. cost: 10
The painter can cause the image he has painted to project onto a wall or fog, making it appear as if what he is painted is there. It will be painted so well it cannot be distinguished from reality without a perception check if further than 5 feet away.
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

Re:

drewkitty ~..~ wrote:I would like to see your tailoring spell finished up....you only made it up to Level 12 with them.

In the Rifts Book of Magic, some schools end at level twelve, but I will see if I can't think up more. I was just very overwhealmed at the time I created those and both painter magic and tailor magic are getting added to.
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

Tailor Spells Level Four

Thought Threads
Duration: Permanent until removed
P.P.E. cost: 30 for the base amount of thought energy cast into the thread, plus 1 P.P.E. per additional minute of thought energy
The mage can encode his thoughts onto cloth fiber and retrieve them at a later time. If the fabric is destroyed, so are the thoughts contained within it. Memories and thoughts are encoded at a rate of one minute per inch. The spell encrypts the character's ME number of minutes, plus one minute per caster level, per casting. Added P.P.E. cost allows you to add to the amount encrypted in the casting.
Last edited by Stone Gargoyle on Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

TrumbachD wrote:
Stone Gargoyle wrote:Tailor Spells Level Four

Thought Threads
Duration: Permanent until removed
P.P.E. cost: 30
The mage can encode his thoughts onto cloth fiber and retrieve them at a later time. If the fabric is destroyed, so are the thoughts contained within it.

Is the amount of thought you can encode dependent on the size of the cloth?
Can you encode a lifetime's worth of thoughts given a big enough piece of fabric?

I am thinking one minute per inch should be about right.
Gryphon Chick
Adventurer
Comment: "Incredible Cosmic Power! ...teeny tiny living space."

Unread post by Gryphon Chick »

So then what is the rate of encryption? Can the mage just shift all their thoughts at once then or is there a limit based on level, like say a number of feet per level?
"Sorry, I'm busy tonight...Same thing I do every night...Trying the take over the world..."
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

Gryphon Chick wrote:So then what is the rate of encryption? Can the mage just shift all their thoughts at once then or is there a limit based on level, like say a number of feet per level?

The spell encrypts the character's ME number of minutes, plus one minute per caster level, per casting. Sorry, I guess I rushed on that one before setting all the details in place. I think you could also make it so that added P.P.E. cost allows you to add to the amount encrypted in the casting.
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

TrumbachD wrote:
Stone Gargoyle wrote:
Gryphon Chick wrote:So then what is the rate of encryption? Can the mage just shift all their thoughts at once then or is there a limit based on level, like say a number of feet per level?

The spell encrypts the character's ME number of minutes, plus one minute per caster level, per casting. Sorry, I guess I rushed on that one before setting all the details in place. I think you could also make it so that added P.P.E. cost allows you to add to the amount encrypted in the casting.

That's Okay, man.
I still have to finish up that Dimensional Power on The New Powers Thread myself.

I have like four separate things going right now so I am actually surprised it comes out as well as it does sometimes.
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

Money Magic Spells of Legend

Blood Money
Range: 100 feet per level of experience of the caster
Duration: One minute per level of experience
Damage: 2d4X10 S.D.C damage, converting the amount of damage into gold coins worth $100 per coin, per melee round of the spell
Saving Throw: +4 for good characters, +2 for selfish and evil characters
Limitations: Only works one sentient beings with a concept of money and never on creatures of magic, supernatural beings, the undead, animated dead, magical automatons or golems of any kind. Affects up to two merchants or bankers per level of the spell caster- must be within line of sight and within range.
P.P.E. cost: 750
The spell targets victims and causes them to suffer damage which spills forth from them as gold coins. Targets may save vs. magic to prevent taking damage, with a successful save protecting them from the spell. Those failing to save take damage and must make a save vs. pain (16 or better, P.E. bonus applies) to keep from passing out at the end of the spell. If passing out, they must roll a save vs. coma/death to keep from going into a comatose state for 2d4 hours. Once waking from the coma, the targets will be -4 to initiative and suffer -3 to all saving throws, as well as -15% to any skill use.

Golden Wall of Gadrin
Range: 50X50X25 feet deep, plus 50 feet across per level of the spell caster
P.P.E. cost: Six Thousand
The mage causes a wall of pure gold to rise out of the ground which has an S.D.C. of 2,250 S.D.C. per foot of the wall. The wall has an A.R. of 16 and takes no damage if the strike on it is under the A.R.
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

Money Magic Level Ten

Summon Personal Banker
Range: Immediate area
Duration: Special
Saving Throw: Special; battle of wills
P.P.E. cost: 80
This spell summons forth an accountant or other financial worker to serve the spell caster as a personal banker. This can be achieved by signing a service agreement or by a battle of wills. The spell caster can impose his will over the banker through a brief mental wresting match. Roll a twenty sided die five times; if the spell caster rolls under his Mental Affinity (M.A.) three times out of five the banker will become submissive and become his thrall. If the spell caster loses, the banker will leave and likely press charges for abduction or kidnapping (01-50%) or just leave (51-00%). The enslaved banker is likely to chalenge his new master once a month, requiring a another wrestling match and/or a show of power and punishment. The banker will be fairly loyal but may cheat, question or lie to his master. Note: Characters of good alignment will not use this spell.
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

Tailor Magic Level Fourteen

Teddybear Creation
Range: The toy given life must be within 200 feet of the mage, plus twenty feet per level
Duration: 24 hours per level
Casting Time: Time needed to construct the plushie
P.P.E. cost: Four hundred and twenty-five
Hit Point Cost: Sacrifices one Hit Point for each one given the plushie, with a minimum of 1 per plushie.
Materials cost: 2 yards of plush material and polyfil fiber or cotton stuffing
Plushie Statistics:
Size: 1-3 feet
Weight: 1-2
Attributes: IQ 2d6+2, ME 2d6+6, MA 2d6+6, PS 1d6+6, PP 2d6+6, PE 2d6+6, PB 4d6, Spd 1d4+2
Hit Points: What the mage gives it, minimum of 1.
SDC: 1d6+1
Horror/Awe Factor: 12
Attacks per melee: The toy has 2 melee attacks/actions per melee, plus one at levels 4, 8 and 12 of the mage.
Damage: Unmodified, the plushie can do punch damage of 1d4 plus PS damage bonus; if a bladed weapon is sewn into the plushie prior to it being brought to life, the plushie can do 2d4, plus PS bonus, slicing and puncture damage.
Bonuses: +2 to strike, +1 dodge
Skills: Prowl 60%, climbing 50%
Other Notes: Because they are mage of stuffing and cloth, bullets, arrows, knives, swords and other attacks do minimal damage, just creating holes, and punches, kick and clubs just knock them around. Explosives and fire do double damage. They also have no nerves and as a result do not feel pain or trauma. Plushies will follow the commands of the mage.
taalismn
Priest

Stone Gargoyle wrote:Okay, I have started working on the Baker Magic Spells. Let me know what you think.

Baker Magic Level One.

Nice...good for the Domestic Goddess/Sisters of the Hearth mage in the Rifters

Though Bread Coccoon is inappropriate for some situations...like if you're facing a hungry dragon...
"Hey, look! A perogie!"

How long until we see something like Mystic Pepper/Tabasco or Anti-Vampire Cross-Buns? :D
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

taalismn wrote:
Stone Gargoyle wrote:Okay, I have started working on the Baker Magic Spells. Let me know what you think.

Baker Magic Level One.

Nice...good for the Domestic Goddess/Sisters of the Hearth mage in the Rifters

Though Bread Coccoon is inappropriate for some situations...like if you're facing a hungry dragon...
"Hey, look! A perogie!"

How long until we see something like Mystic Pepper/Tabasco or Anti-Vampire Cross-Buns? :D

I have to get back to writing spells, took a bit of a break from here and went into New Powers. It's not like I can crank this stuff out on call. I like the vampire cross buns idea. :P

Baker Magic Level Nine

Hot Cross Buns
Range: Touch; prevents approach of vampires and werecreatures for 50 foot radius, shoots fire for 100 feet, releases garlic cloud which affects vampires and werecreatures for a 50 foot radius
Duration: One hour per level of experience
Saving Throw: Standard for vampire vs. detection, none to prevent fire from striking, save vs.poison against garlic
P.P.E. cost: Fifty-Five
These garlic buns are created in the shape of a cross which can be mounted on a wall and will act as a ward against vampires and werecreatures. Chance of detection is 30%, plus 5% per caster level, which can be rolled once per melee round while the creatures are in range. If it detects them within 100 feet, the buns will shoot a bolt of fire doing 1d6 damage per caster level at the target detected. If not, they will be able to come within 50 feet but will have to save against poison gas (14 or better, PE bonus applies) or take 1d4 damage for every melee round within the range of the buns, plus 1d4 melees following.
taalismn
Priest

Ah good! Now we have to add Mystic Garlic Sticks to the menu... :D
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

Baker Magic Level Ten

Cookies of Command
Range: Touch. Those affected by the cookies must be within hearing of the spellcaster.
Duration: One hour per level of experience
Saving Throw: None to cast the spell on the cookies; save vs. mind control for those affected
P.P.E. cost: 100
This spell is cast while the cookies are being shaped prior to baking and allows the baker to take control of anyone eating the cookie, ordering them around under mind control.

Baker Magic Level Fourteen

Mystic Garlic Roll
Range: Touch, must be ingested by vampire to work
Saving Throw: None; vampire eating it can save vs. poison to resist its effects
Damage: Does 1d4 damage to the vampire eating it whether or not it saves against poison
P.P.E. cost: 275
This spell cures a vampire or other undead creature of its undead state and returns it to the world of the living. If saving against the effect, the creature will feel extremely ill and suffer -4 to all combat rolls for 1d4 melee rounds. If successful, the monster will appear to fall dead and rise up a new person, alive and well,without any vampiric abilities, at the same age they were when turned into a vampire.
taalismn
Priest

I'll give it a try...

Baker Magic:

Four and Twenty Blackbirds Baked in a Pie(Spell)
This spell allows the caster to put a person(or several smaller animals) in a coma-like sleep, wrapped in an outer crust of baked goods, to be awakened instantly when the crust is broken
Level: 8
Type: SPELL
Effects: Places the target in a coma-like sleep during which they appear as dead, consuming no oxygen and showing no life signs. The spell also creates an outer wrapping crust or breadlike rind(5d6 SDC, A.R. 9, for comparative damage) around the target. The caster can affect persons, or numbers of smaller animals, of 120 lbs weight +10 lbs per level of level of experience. Upon the ending of the spell's duration, the contents of the crust can automatically break out from inside, and the crust largely disintegrates into crumbs, though the awakened sleeper should be able to find enough intact for a light breakfast after their nap.
Duration: Stasis lasts 6 hours per level of experience
Saving Throw: If the target is involuntary, they get to save versus magic to resist being put into a coma/sleep(this does not apply to animals like birds or rats)
PPE Cost: 40

Suggestions? Modifications? Been awhile since I created any spells...
Last edited by taalismn on Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

taalismn wrote:I'll give it a try...

Baker Magic:

Four and Twenty Blackbirds Baked in a Pie.
This spell allows the caster to put a person(or several smaller animals) in a coma-like sleep, wrapped in an outer crust of baked goods, to be awakened instantly when the crust is broken
Level: 8
Type: SPELL
Effects: Places the target in a coma-like sleep during which they appear as dead, consuming no oxygen and showing no life signs. The spell also creates an outer wrapping crust or breadlike rind(5d6 SDC, A.R. 9, for comparative damage) around the target. The caster can affect persons, or numbers of smaller animals, of 120 lbs weight +10 lbs per level of level of experience.
Duration: Stasis lasts 4 hours per level of experience
Saving Throw: If the target is involuntary, they get to save versus magic to resist being put into a come/sleep(this does not apply to animals like birds or rats)
PPE Cost: 40

Suggestions? Modifications? Been awhile since I created any spells...

Curses! I was still working on how to make that a spell and you beat me to it! Taalismn!!!!!

Return to “Guild of Magic & Psionics”