Achievements

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

dragonfett
Knight

Achievements

Unread post by dragonfett »

I had found a Tumblr post where someone came up with achievements for D&D (which can be found here: http://imgur.com/a/QuSwR).

And while quite a few of these could also apply to Rifts (and other games as well), it got me thinking. What kind of achievements would Rifts have? I was also thinking about giving XP for earning achievements, such as:

"A Wizard is never late", 20 xp: Be the first person to arrive to the game.

"Put the 'Tard' in 'Tardy'", 1 XP: Be the last person to arrive to the game.

"We spared no expense", 15 xp: Go broke.

"Not today", 100 xp: Come back from 0 HP/MDC.
Under the Pain of Death
I would Stand Alone
Against an Army of Darkness
And Horrors Unknown
dragonfett
Knight

Re: Achievements

I will get this started.

"It's In The Title", 200 xp: Enter a random Rift without trying to figure out where it goes to.

"No Ticket!", 25 xp: Cause an NPC to get banned from an establishment.

"I Call It 'Vera'", 10 xp: Customize a weapon.

"Gibbs Slap", 25 xp: Melee head shot from behind.

"I Should Write a Book", 50 xp: Write a detailed review of what happened during the last game session.
Under the Pain of Death
I would Stand Alone
And Horrors Unknown
Blue_Lion
Knight

Unread post by Blue_Lion »

"We do not need any roads." 10 exp- find a way to give a ground vehicle with flight.

"Need more power" 5xp fail at 3 TW upgrades in a row.

"All I need is duck tape and Wd40" 25xp fully fix the parties armor and vehicles using parts scavenged from the battle field.

"Pimped your ride out" 50xp add 3 upgrades TW or tech to another players vehicle.

"Combat Medic" 25xp Saved a SDC charter from death after they where hit with MD weapon and on deaths bead.

"Expert Survivor" 100 xp survive a MDC fire fight with no MDC or MD attacks (natural, armor, weapons, magic ext) must be venerable to the attacks used.

"LEEEEEEROOOOYYYY" 15xp Charge a CS check point in the chi town burbs with a sword while yelling your name.
The Clones are coming you shall all be replaced, but who is to say you have not been replaced already.

Master of Type-O and the obvios.

Soon my army oc clones and winged-monkies will rule the world but first, must .......

I may debate canon and RAW, but the games I run are highly house ruled. So I am not debating for how I play but about how the system works as written.
taalismn
Priest

Unread post by taalismn »

"Know Your Gunz"----20 xxp. Being able to reel off the details of every Wilks', Northern Gun, or CS firearm, including black market prices, off the top of your head.

"Not in My Head You Ain't"---30 xp. Successfully mentally fending off a mind control/possession attempt by a 10th or greater level mage, psychic, or supernatural beastie.
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
dragonfett
Knight

"I Steal His Pants!", 150 xp: Roll 1% for a Pickpocket skill check
Under the Pain of Death
I would Stand Alone
And Horrors Unknown
Zamion138
Hero

Unread post by Zamion138 »

"They were like that when I got here"25 xp , Accidently kill a fellow pc with a non AOE attack.

"There is only war"! 45 xp, kill a named NPC for no other reason than the gm took the time to make it a character sheet.

"Bagdes? We dont need no stinking badges ". 150 xp, arrest or detain some one without authority to do so.

"Nuke it from orbit" 55xp, use a nuclear weapon on an SDC target.
Killer Cyborg
Priest
Comment: "Your Eloquence with a sledge hammer is a beautiful thing..." -Zer0 Kay

Unread post by Killer Cyborg »

Zamion138 wrote:"They were like that when I got here"25 xp , Accidently kill a fellow pc with a non AOE attack.

I'd call that one "They've Killed Fritz!"

:)
Annual Best Poster of the Year Awards (2012)

"That rifle on the wall of the laborer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." -George Orwell

Check out my Author Page on Amazon!
dragonfett
Knight

OMG, I love these, keep them coming!

"Oh My God, They Killed Kenny!", 10 XP: Earned each consecutive game session in which your character reaches 0 HP/MDC but comes back from the brink of death, XP gained is cumulative. New PC's that die every session don't count.
Under the Pain of Death
I would Stand Alone
And Horrors Unknown
Zamion138
Hero

"Ray when some asks you if your a god...." 25 xp, convince either a back water village or a peasent you are in fact a god.

"D.A.R.E." 200xp , survive detox from juicer treatment.

Parts is parts" 25xp, aquire and install "used" cybernetics.

"No Gods, No Masters" 100 xp, convience a dimie-god or godling that there is no god.

"Going dark with it". 50xp, effectively use blind fire in a game.

"How do you like them apples ". 100xp, have a sexual encounter with 4 or more separate races. -100xp if 1 is a butter troll.

"Cant wake up" 50xp, kill someone not in the dream stream, from the dream stream.

"Charlie dont surf"! 250xp, ignore combat to use a demostic or cowboy skill for 2 melle rounds.

"Go ninja, go ninja, go"! 25xp, write a bad song about your last encounter.

"Here's Charlie" 50xp, use a melle weapon to destroy a piece of cover.

"Hell on earth" 25xp, loose control of a greater demon you summoned.

"Disk golf" 50xp, use a fusion block as a ranged weapon.

"Red wire, blue wire" 125xp, hotwire any CS vehicle.
Razzinold
Hero
Comment: HTTP 404 [witty comment not found]

Unread post by Razzinold »

"Wanna know how I got these scars?" - 15xp, your character recovers from 0 HP/MDC but the damage is so severe that they are disfigured (scarred, lost limb) and they don't replace/fix it/bio-regen and lose -2 to PB

"Swear to me!" - 25xp - persuade an NPC to give up valuable information simply by intimidating them verbally (3 successful rolls in a row), cannot get have any physical contact greater than grabbing a handful of their clothing to pull them close

"From this height, the fall wouldn't kill me" - 15xp, extort all the information you need from an NPC by using only a single act of violence, without changing alignments.

"If it's so simple, why haven't you done it already?" - 100xp, defeating a major threat. Steal a contract/bounty from a rival company/group and convince the employer to pay you more than them and then complete the job. 150xp if the threat is strong enough that it has thwarted the rival company/group on multiple occasions.
Zamion138
Hero

Im sensing some hostility hahahaha razz
taalismn
Priest

"Remember to Double-Tap."---250 xp. Managing to unequivocally perma-kill the GM's self-made villain NPC in such a way that the NPC/creature CANNOT be resurrected to plague the PCs ever again.

"Possession is Nine-Tenths of the Law"---80 xp. Managing to 'borrow' another character's favorite or trophy weapon and not have the original owner ask for it back(+25 xp if the weapon is a Rune Weapon, +50 cp if it's a Holy Weapon)

"Come on Over, We Have Cookies"---30 xp. Managing to get another PC, through conversation, to downslide a level of alignment.

"THis is the Song that Never Ends"---25 xp. Managing to drive another character to make an Insanity check through conversation. +20 xp if the insanity check FAILS.

"I'll Never Look at Creamed Corn In the Same Way Again"----40 xp. Killing an opponent with a foodstuff(chicken drumstick, creamed spinach, ice cream sprinkles, corn on the cob, etc.).
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Dr Megaverse
Adventurer

Unread post by Dr Megaverse »

"Schlemiel and Schlimazel" - 50 XP - Fail a skill check which results in your character falling to 0 HP/ SDC.

"There Goes the Neighborhood" - 25 XP - Raze at least one domicile with collateral damage.

"What, Me Worry?" - 50 XP - Convince an NPC you are in fact intellectually disabled.

"You Can't Handle the Truth" - 25 XP - Successfully lie/bluff your way out of a murder.

"Hamburgler" - 10 XP - Steal at least 20 of the same kind of food at one time from one place.

"I'm afraid I can't do that Dave..." - 75 XP - Use hacking skills or telemechanics to foil an enemy.

"Ants in your eyes Johnson" - 25 XP - Accidentally sell something for less than 1/10 its value.
ShadowLogan
Palladin

Unread post by ShadowLogan »

"Good News Everybody", 50XP survive what appears to be a suicide mission

"Duck Season", 100XP resolve a dispute that ends with both sides changing their answer.

"Defense Mode", 50XP turn a non-combat vehicle into a combat vehicle that goes beyond simply slapping on a weapon pod or some extra armor, talking a suite of weapons and new capabilities into the vehicle

"And that is why you Fail", -100XP (yes a deduction) when a GMed NPC has to something for you that you should be able to do, but fail

"Phrasing", 10XP when a player "mumbles" changing the meaning of the world, or a statement can be construed badly
taalismn
Priest

"That's NOT a Picasso!"---20 xp. Successfully using an 'art' skill in the course of a Rifts game.

"This Could be the Beginning of a Beautiful Relationship"---40 xp. Get through an entire game using only movie and television quotes.

"Grunt*Urk*Oot!"---60 xp---Getting through an entire game using five sounds or less in conversation.

"Looking for these?"---80 xp. Successfully using thievery skills to disarm or de-ammo an opponent BEFORE the firefight breaks out.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
dragonfett
Knight

taalismn wrote:"That's NOT a Picasso!"---20 xp. Successfully using an 'art' skill in the course of a Rifts game.

"This Could be the Beginning of a Beautiful Relationship"---40 xp. Get through an entire game using only movie and television quotes.

"Grunt*Urk*Oot!"---60 xp---Getting through an entire game using five sounds or less in conversation.

"Looking for these?"---80 xp. Successfully using thievery skills to disarm or de-ammo an opponent BEFORE the firefight breaks out.

If you combined the second and third ones, would you get this achievement?

"I am Groot.", 100 xp: Get through an entire game session using only one quote that has five or less sounds.

Here's another one I thought of.

"A T-Rex named Sue", 250 xp: Successfully raise the skeleton of a T-Rex to ride into combat.
Under the Pain of Death
I would Stand Alone
And Horrors Unknown
taalismn
Priest

"He's Not Dead, He's Just Sleeping!'---30 xp. Use the dead body of another PC in a plan. 60 xp if you actually killed the character just to obtain the body for said plan.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
taalismn
Priest

"You Been Pwned!"---80 xp. Give up a perfect opportunity to get off a lethal attack, to instead deliver a humiliating coup-count.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Nekira Sudacne
Monk
Comment: The Munchkin Fairy

Unread post by Nekira Sudacne »

"Did You Just Punch Out Cuthulu!?!" -- Destroy an alien intelligence in open combat. 1000 XP
Sometimes, you're like a beacon of light in the darkness, giving me some hope for humankind. ~ Killer Cyborg

You can have something done good, fast and cheap. If you want it done good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. If you want it done fast and cheap it won't be good. If you want something done good and cheap it won't be done fast. ~ Dark Brandon
dragonfett
Knight

Nekira Sudacne wrote:"Did You Just Punch Out Cuthulu!?!" -- Destroy an alien intelligence in open combat. 1000 XP

You mean melee combat, right?
Under the Pain of Death
I would Stand Alone
And Horrors Unknown
Nekira Sudacne
Monk

dragonfett wrote:
Nekira Sudacne wrote:"Did You Just Punch Out Cuthulu!?!" -- Destroy an alien intelligence in open combat. 1000 XP

I'm flexible, no reason gunslingers should be excluded from the fun. it's not like they're much of a help :lol: :D 8-)
Sometimes, you're like a beacon of light in the darkness, giving me some hope for humankind. ~ Killer Cyborg

You can have something done good, fast and cheap. If you want it done good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. If you want it done fast and cheap it won't be good. If you want something done good and cheap it won't be done fast. ~ Dark Brandon
dragonfett
Knight

Nekira Sudacne wrote:
dragonfett wrote:

I'm flexible, no reason gunslingers should be excluded from the fun. it's not like they're much of a help :lol: :D 8-)

Just clarifying is all.
Under the Pain of Death
I would Stand Alone
And Horrors Unknown
taalismn
Priest

"You Are the Slayer"---45 xp. Kill a vampire with a pencil.

"The Human Tsunami"---150 xp. Destroy a major metropolitan area without using a nuke.

"Master of BS"---70 xp. Fast-talk your way out of the hands of a major villain NPC(Emperor Prosek, the Angel of Death, Lord Dunscon, etc.)
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Zamion138
Hero

"Hes Viego...." 25xp, when confronted with a superior force (adult dragon, AI, god, demon lord) instead of running or fighting fall to your knees and join them.

"Mirror mirror" 120 xp, kill a glitterboy, any laser resistant variant with....lasers.

"Trim the hedges" 500xp, chop down/destroy a millennium tree.

"With our powers combined" 200 xp, be absorbed by an alien force/demonic power, symbiotic thing.....and loose the battle of wills.
taalismn
Priest

"Tastes Like Chicken"---30 xp. Eat a faerie.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
ShadowLogan
Palladin

Unread post by ShadowLogan »

"Panic Productively", 50XP when the character panics they do something productive instead of wasting time

Zamion138 wrote:"Mirror mirror" 120 xp, kill a glitterboy, any laser resistant variant with....lasers.

You mean using nothing but lasers, majority lasers, or finishing blow? And is the Glitterboy starting at full or less?
Zamion138
Hero

ShadowLogan wrote:"Panic Productively", 50XP when the character panics they do something productive instead of wasting time

Zamion138 wrote:"Mirror mirror" 120 xp, kill a glitterboy, any laser resistant variant with....lasers.

You mean using nothing but lasers, majority lasers, or finishing blow? And is the Glitterboy starting at full or less?

Nothing but lasers. Ok 80% lasers
taalismn
Priest

"Tummy Trouble"---60 xp. Fight your way out of the stomach of a Ruin Worm, or a Spiny Ravager.

"Ultimate Geek"---50 xp. Bite the head off a Brodkil.

"She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not"---30 XP. Sequentially poke out the eyes of a Horune.

"Where's the Pin?!"---1 xp. Critically fumble your Strike roll with a live hand grenade.

"Or was that a Count of Fiv-?"--2 xp. Get caught in the blast radius of your own explosives.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Blue_Lion
Knight

taalismn wrote:"You Are the Slayer"---45 xp. Kill a vampire with a pencil.

"The Human Tsunami"---150 xp. Destroy a major metropolitan area without using a nuke.

"Master of BS"---70 xp. Fast-talk your way out of the hands of a major villain NPC(Emperor Prosek, the Angel of Death, Lord Dunscon, etc.)

Umm is the first one not possible. wood may damage a vampire and when through the heart might paralyze them but does not kill them.

"I soiled my armor" +5 xp watch a MD person get killed by what looks like a white rabbit. (1 time only)
"vopal rabbit" +11 xp Kill a MD target while in the form of a rabbit. (1 time only)

"I don't need a bathe" -10 xp refuse to give up your armor so you can't go into a town or village 6 times in a row.

"Taste like chicken" +25 xp use a MD creature you killed to make a meal. (1 time only)

"You going to kill us with a Tea cup?" +50 xp kill something with an object that normally can not kill it.

"Beat some intelligence into them" +10 xp win a fight using only a book as a weapon. (+50 if it the book written by CS most wanted scholar.)

"you mean they are not zombies" +25 xp kill a group of dead boys (CS troops) with all head shots, must be done by whole group.
The Clones are coming you shall all be replaced, but who is to say you have not been replaced already.

Soon my army oc clones and winged-monkies will rule the world but first, must .......

I may debate canon and RAW, but the games I run are highly house ruled. So I am not debating for how I play but about how the system works as written.
Razzinold
Hero

Zamion138 wrote:Im sensing some hostility hahahaha razz

No, not really. I just went with a Joker theme :clown: :lol:
taalismn
Priest

"I Fly Better When I'm Drunk!"----35 xp. Carry out a critical action or annihilate an opponent while technically drunk/inebriated/stoned.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
dragonfett
Knight

"I'm a leaf on the wind!", 2000 xp to your next character: Roll a critical success on a piloting check only to be killed after stopping/landing.
Under the Pain of Death
I would Stand Alone
And Horrors Unknown
taalismn
Priest

"Grandfather Paradox"---1,000 xp to your next character. Using time travel(magic or technological) to go back in time and kill younger yourself.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Razzinold
Hero

"Ohhh a lesson in not changing the future from 'Mr. I'm my own Grandfather'" - 15xp for successfully travelling back in time and becoming your own grandfather. Must roll on the random mutation chart when you arrive back to your own time.

"Cubs Win World Series" - 20xp for travelling back in time and finding some way to profit from it, character has to make at least 10,000 credits from a single transaction to earn the xp. +5xp for every 2,000 credits made above the 10,000 to a maximum of 20,000 (so a bonus of +50xp)

"Springtime for Hitler" - 150xp for travelling back in time and eliminating a major threat before it occurs, i.e. killing a young Joseph Prosek (or even further down the line) or 1000xp for stopping a major even from occuring (preventing the splugorth from seizing control of Atlantis or finding a way to gain control or A.R.C.H.I.E. 3
Blue_Lion
Knight

"lost in time" +15 exp to your next charter- get stuck in another time alone with no way to return to the PC group.
"Time is not on your side." +50xp to next chater die of old age or burn out during a campaign.
"Took the long way back." 1000 xp Got stuck in the past and had to wait "off screen" until the time you left the group.

"These are my cell mates Huggy and squeezy" +50xp spent 3 or more sessions in jail.

taalismn
Priest

"Use Your Blinkahs"---3 xp. Considerately remembering to use your vehicle's turn signals even in combat.

"Bird's the Word"---2 xp. Having your bionic laser finger blaster built into your middle finger.

"He Ain't Never Been the Same Since"----5 xp. Neutering the PC party's DogBoy(s).

"I Cannot Tell a Lie: He Did it"---20 xp. Successfully deflecting blame to another PC.

"It's Not Like He's Actually HERE"----15 xp. Killing off another player's PC while he's absent from the game/campaign.

"24 Hour Bodywork"---10 xp. Getting minor damage and cosmetic scratches and dings repaired on a borrowed vehicle/power armor before the original owners can see it. 40 xp if the damage is more than 20% of the total main body MDC. 50 xp if the vehicle/PA is missing more than 75% of its total MDC, or is missing a turret/wheel/limb/wing.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Zamion138
Hero

"Only Toth can judge " 25 xp, mouth off about how bad or not real a god is to a that god thats metamorphed . (Ive done this Rugar was not amused)

"HOLY DIVER...YOUVE BEEN DOWN FOR FAR TO LONG......" 200xp exceed the crush depth of a PA or Robot.

"Tin can warrior" 100xp, defeat anything of note (dragon, greater demon, glitterboy, mobile howitzer...ect.) in one of the three original Chipwell suits
Last edited by Zamion138 on Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
taalismn
Priest

"Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?'----3 xp. Be outwitted by somebody 10 years or age(or less)

"Let's Feed It to Mikey!"---15 xp. Be the first person of your species to eat a previously unknown and unconsumed foodstuff.

"He was About YEH Tall-"----10 xp. Completely forget the description of an individual that has previously viciously attacked you, or been involved in an accident with you, in-game.

"Going Once, Going Twice, and SOLD!"----150 xp. Sell the rest of your party into slavery.

"I've Got Pictures."----200 xp. Blackmail the GM into letting the party survive an overwhelming threat.
Last edited by taalismn on Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Nekira Sudacne
Monk

Blue_Lion wrote:
taalismn wrote:"You Are the Slayer"---45 xp. Kill a vampire with a pencil.
Umm is the first one not possible. wood may damage a vampire and when through the heart might paralyze them but does not kill them.

Stake them with a pencil

Use a large number of penciles stabbing in the neck to decaptiate vampire while staked--it will take a while, but don't worry it can't fight back

Roll the head 100+ feet away from the body with a pencil

build two massive pyres of thousands of penciles around the head and body

rub two penciles togeather really fast to start a fire, then light both pyres.

it's a lot of work, sure, but 45 EXP ain't free! We don't allow no backflipping in circles crap. you gotta EARN XP these days 8-)

Nekira Sudacne
Monk

"Skilled" -- Gain a level from the 25 XP skill reward outside of combat -- need only be the final XP for level attained. 25 XP
"Hitting the Books" -- Gain a level wherein at least half XP was from non-combat skill use awards only
"Chi-Town Library" -- Gain a level go from one level to another with no XP from anything but non-combat skill use.

taalismn
Priest

"Look Out For that Produce Stand!"----15 xp. Take out a fruit stand or a shop front in an urban chase.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
dragonfett
Knight

taalismn wrote:"I've Got Pictures."----200 xp. Blackmail the GM into letting the party survive an overwhelming threat.

This makes me think of the feats available to PC's in the Munchkin Player's Guide such as Shagging the DM.

"George of the Jungle", 25 xp: Watch out for that tree! Crash into a tree during combat, double xp if you get the enemy to do so and they are not big enough to knock the tree over.
Under the Pain of Death
I would Stand Alone
And Horrors Unknown
Blue_Lion
Knight

"I got the power." +10 exp Build a way to recharge the groups e-clips.

"Meet Billy" +1 exp Get used as a club by a supernatural monster to club your party.

"I was a human shield" +5 Get picked up by a creature and used as a shield to block weapons fire.

"Hidden in the reeds" +15 exp Ambush a group by hiding in a river.

"Some would call me Tim" +10 Cast 7 fireball spells in one fight.

"There can be only one" +5 exp kill another godling by decapitation while playing a godling.

"I fought the law" -10 exp Get in a fight with a towns peace keeping force.

"Every hero needs a theme song" +50 exp Play the same song at the table during every fight for 4 sessions.(use of phones and other music players can be used.)

"Worst dad ever" -10 exp Adopt a child and take the child adventuring with you and get the child killed.

"Abandoned" +15 exp Adopt a child and leave the child in a house and never returned.

dragonfett
Knight

Blue_Lion wrote:"I got the power." +10 exp Build a way to recharge the groups e-clips.

"Meet Billy" +1 exp Get used as a club by a supernatural monster to club your party.

"I was a human shield" +5 Get picked up by a creature and used as a shield to block weapons fire.

"There can be only one" +5 exp kill another godling by decapitation while playing a godling.

"Every hero needs a theme song" +50 exp Play the same song at the table during every fight for 4 sessions.(use of phones and other music players can be used.)

"Worst dad ever" -10 exp Adopt a child and take the child adventuring with you and get the child killed.

"Abandoned" +15 exp Adopt a child and leave the child in a house and never returned.

I am sensing that there would probably be an alignment change associated with those (unless the character already was Anarchist, Miscreant, or Diabolic already).

"Wait, you actually track that?!", 1 xp: Downgrade your alignment (Good -> Selfish -> Evil) due to actions by your character.
Under the Pain of Death
I would Stand Alone
And Horrors Unknown
Blue_Lion
Knight

dragonfett wrote:
Blue_Lion wrote:"I got the power." +10 exp Build a way to recharge the groups e-clips.

I am sensing that there would probably be an alignment change associated with those (unless the character already was Anarchist, Miscreant, or Diabolic already).

"Wait, you actually track that?!", 1 xp: Downgrade your alignment (Good -> Selfish -> Evil) due to actions by your character.

depends on the conditions
If you take the kid with you because it is safer than where you found them and before you get the kid a new home something kills the kid, although traumatic would not cause an aliment change. or if you get abandoned because you get lost in time or trapped in another dimension.

"I saw the light"1 xp: Alignment upgrade (evil -> selfish -> good.)

"Found god" 5 xp: finds faith in some god or goddess.

taalismn
Priest

"Heathen Barbarian!"----35 xp. Desecrate a holy site

"Hoist on His Own Petard"----60 xp. Kill an opponent in an appropriately ironic fashion.

"It Came to Me in a Dream!"---75 xp. Start your own religion.

"Do You Have Dragon Insurance?"---50 xp. Remember to get insurance coverage for your PC(s)

"Smile and Be Friendly. Smile and Be Friendly."----50 xp. Keep your cool and NOT kill an annoying teammate or NPC.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
dragonfett
Knight

taalismn wrote:"Smile and Be Friendly. Smile and Be Friendly."----50 xp. Keep your cool and NOT kill an annoying teammate or NPC.

I need this achievement in real life!

"You're gonna catch a cold!", 50 xp: Successfully upload a virus to a CS mainframe using an Apple Mac Book.
Under the Pain of Death
I would Stand Alone
And Horrors Unknown
Svartalf
Champion
Comment: Beware of the Friar Tuck type putting on the French Maid outfit!

Unread post by Svartalf »

dragonfett wrote:"You're gonna catch a cold!", 50 xp: Successfully upload a virus to a CS mainframe using an Apple Mac Book.

Independence Day fan?

We The People------ 75xp (in addition to the standard combat and skill awards this will entail) : Found your own sovereign state and successfully resist attempts to crush it.
Svartalf - Flamboyantly Fresh Franco of Freedom Freakin' Fries : Shadyslug
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug - Cherico
PC stands for "patronizing cretin" G'mo
I name you honorary American Subjugator & Ratbastard
taalismn
Priest

"Pick up After Yourselves'----15 xp. Use your fieldcraft skills to remove/diminish evidence of your presence(tracks, camp site, rubbish) when on the move through wilderness.

"What is the Riddle of Steel?"---20 xp. Introduce a primitive people to a potentially balance-upsetting technological innovation(fire, steel, firearms, stirrups, etc.).

"Old Ways Bad! New Ways Better!"---30 xp. Introduce a primitive people to a potentially balance-upsetting SOCIO-PHILOSOPHICAL innovation(communism, passive resistance, zen, etc.)
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Blue_Lion
Knight

"Need more missiles" +1 xp use over 100 mini missiles in a single fight.
"I am the light" +10 xp Kill over 1000 consecutive creatures using only laser weapons .
"Kill it with fire!" +25 xp kill over 100 demons/devils using only fire or plasma.

Return to “Rifts®”